Last Post Wins #49

• Site Moderator

All the birds, except one species (team), won their games yesterday.

Pfeffernusse, another treat for the cat/bird to scarf down today. Do you know your Roots? "A Festivus for the rest of us."

• Site Administrator

I shall munch on pfefferneusse while airing my grievances against the deposed despot!  And while I may look fluffy, don't underestimate me for the feats of strength :P  :joe: 

• Site Administrator

I get a bottle of Crown Royal every year :( I have a cupboard with 7 bottles, all 26ers :P  ** Sends down 6 to the Daddy for Christmas**

Oh, before I forget...

:joe:

• Site Moderator

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.  I suggest in honor of the ho'iday, that no one wear the crown today.

Don't you just 'ove the sme'' of fresh baking Pumpkin Pie? This is one heck of a day to observe A'phabet Day Or No "L" Day.

• Love 3
  • Site Moderator

Only in your wildest dreams, I say as I take the shiny back.

For you Whiners who complain about there not being a Boxing Day in the U.S., stop it. We do have a day earlier in the year. Don't forget to write your Thank You Notes today. Did you know that Candy Canes are made one year in advance to make sure there's enough?

• Haha 2