Last Post Wins #49

• Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

blue arrested development GIF

:joe: 

Hmmm, is there a moderator around :unsure: Anyone, anyone? I hereby deputize the lil' blue one

image.png

:gikkle:

Mine :joe:

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the very cold Bird of Prey. It's cold enough to make you blue.

Today is the day to be Regifting last years gifts. I had my oatmeal the shape of a bowl instead of the shape of an Oatmeal Muffin.  Take a bag of Hard Candy with you to share.

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

Since the mummy and the deposed despot don't seem interested in my gifts, I think I'll give them to the pretender queen and LBO instead :) The Panda Roach's is on the way, too :) 

• Wow 2
3 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Since the mummy and the deposed despot don't seem interested in my gifts, I think I'll give them to the pretender queen and LBO instead :) The Panda Roach's is on the way, too :) 

because we all know the pesky penguin is as trustworthy as the blue / brown bear :angry:

...especially with THIS! *snatchback :fight:*

• Haha 3
  • Site Administrator
5 minutes ago, Zombie said:

because we all know the pesky penguin is as trustworthy as the blue / brown bear :angry:

...especially with THIS! *snatchback :fight:*

Oh well.  You had your chance  Now I'm keeping your prezzie  :P  :joe: 

Spoiler

Image result for hot guy santa"

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
  • Site Administrator

Well the blue bear is entertained by cat/bird videos (thank gosh the over sized puffin doesn't have any :gikkle:), I shall place the shiny in the middle of the room and mark the room to ward off any intruders :)

• Haha 1

treason! usurper!! :angry:

off with its head!  :evil:  

off with its head!!  :devil:

let i hate everyone GIF

*signs Warrant for the treasonous cat/bird/mole blubbery flipper thing to be dragged pecking and screaming to a place of execution the zoo :funny: *

Edited by Zombie
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator

I'll share sangria with everyone in LPWland except the putrid mummy who keeps dropping body parts all over the place.  Seriously, mummy.  We need to get you some tighter wrappings.  :unsure: So to the mummy, I raise a glass of Pepsi!  :P  :joe:  

• Angry 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to me again.

It's a list today.

Just think, when we get up in the morning it will be winter.