• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor.

Head to a Department Store to buy Global Cat a new Dictionary. Its Sports Day so be sure pick up a bottle, or two, of your favorite Liqueur

In case you're wondering why I've been using Orange all month, it is October so I'm using Pumpkin ink. 

• Like 5
27 minutes ago, Zombie said:

while the bear’s busy getting stoked showing her crew how to pump and nollie (without squishing that tail :gikkle:)

*swipe*

:joe: :funny:

Swiped the Shiny with your beautiful hat??

Harry Potter Magic GIF 

SLYTHERIN!!!!

:joe:  :funny:

• Haha 4
16 hours ago, TalonRider said:

In case you're wondering why I've been using Orange all month, it is October so I'm using Pumpkin ink. 

And here I thought you were being trendy referring to Orange is the new black..sad orange is the new black GIF

• Haha 5
  • Site Moderator

As usual, it's now back to me with the shiny. 

The Boss's will be going over the Edge today with their Mulligan styles and will be around to help you clean out your Virtual Desktop. There will be plenty of Pasta to go around today. 

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

Well, let's see what we have on the list for today.

It's time to get your leggings for International Legging Day. There will be a Chocolate Cup Cake for the best pair. There will be no Beards today. The Pharmacy Techs will be celebrating today with cupcakes as well.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

Well, let's see what we have on the list for today.

It's time to get your leggings for International Legging Day. There will be a Chocolate Cup Cake for the best pair. There will be no Beards today. The Pharmacy Techs will be celebrating today with cupcakes as well.

No bears today... sorry LBO looks like you're out of the game for the day :P

dessert cupcake GIF by Shaking Food GIFs

:joe:

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 3