• Site Moderator
12 hours ago, Slytherin said:

You mean Valkyria at Liseberg amusement park :lol: I haven’t tried that one yet. @Valkyrie Don’t think I will like it.. Dive-coster :pinch:

I love Helix - my all time favorite :) Liseberg is not that far away from where I live. 

Snatch!! :joe:

I don't blame you. Who'd want to ride a coaster named after our resident penguin. Might be her way of getting rid of your competition.

I've been thru and even stopped in Liseberg a few times on some of my train rides of Sweden. My next trip will take me thru the Norwegian and Swedish Alps.

Here's todays list.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Site Moderator

While the bear is tied up in her yarn ball, I'll snatch the shiny back.

Leif Erickson will be stopping by for something to eat. All he has left is some Moldy Cheese.

• Haha 3
  • Wow 2
  • Site Moderator

First, let me apologies to @Daddydavek for the Phillies beating St. Louis.

Another lengthy list today.

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator

Actually, that's Clo's Thing costume for Halloween.

General Pulaski Memorial Day on October 11th, honors a Polish hero of the American Revolution. It's Sausage Pizza for National Coming Out Day. It's also International Day of the Girl Child.

• Haha 4