Jump to content
    JamesSavik
  • Author
  • 1,622 Words
  • 3,045 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Summer Job - 11. James & Marcus

When he got to the car Jeffry said, “Thank goodness that didn’t take long. I’m feeling a little self-conscious sitting here in nothing but Speedo.”

Phillip started the car and said, “It looks pretty yummy to me.”

Jeffry giggled, “Stop that. You’ll give me a boner. Could you take me by the apartment, so I can put on some real shorts?”

Phillip said, “Sure thing.”

It took about ten minutes and directions to get there. People weren’t home from work so Phillip was able to get a good close parking spot. It was in the same area and not far from the Carlson apartment. Jeffry hopped out and went to his door. Phillip waited a beat and followed.

A good-looking young black kid of about fourteen wearing nothing but a pair of too small shorts intercepted Jeffry at his door. As Phillip approached he heard the kid say, “You promised. I’m sorta hurting for it. You know I’ll do you back.”

Jeffry replied, “I don’t have time. Someone is waiting for me.”

When he turned the corner Phillip said, “Oh, I think we’ve got a few minutes to be sociable.”

As Jeffry fished his key out of his Speedos, the boy gave Phillip a look up and down and grinned.

The boy followed Jeffry inside and Phillip entered making sure the door was closed up tight. Jeffry was a nervous wreck and hard as a nail in his Speedos.

Gamely Jeffry said, “Phillip, this is James. James, this is Phillip. To save time, we should probably just get naked and do it.”

James said, “Damn Jeffry. You aren’t beating around the bush, and Phillip”, he ran a hand over Phillip’s erection expanding in his shorts, “...it’s nice to meet you.”

Phillip put his arm around James and said, “Likewise. We had better get those shorts off you before your boner rips them.”

“This way guys”, Jeffry said trying to lead the horny threesome already shedding clothes to his bedroom.

James lay on his back and took Phillip’s cock in his mouth giving him a huge rush of pleasure as Jeffry swallowed as much of James big cock as he could.

To Phillip’s amazement, Jeffry lubed up James cock and slowly impaled himself on it and started to grind. James took the lube from Jeffry applied it to Phillip’s cock and said, “Fuck me.”

Phillip, a little shocked, replied, “I’ve never fucked anybody before.”

“Now would be a great time to learn. I love it. Just go slow at first.”

Using his knowledge from internet study and porn, Phillip slowly entered James who looked near incoherent with ecstasy. Jeffry was bobbing up and down on James cock with a glazed look in his eyes.

Slowly Phillip began to push and was rewarded by grunts and moans of... something from James. He asked, “I’m not hurting you am I?”

James moaned back, “It always hurts a little at first but it’s feeling real good now. Fuck me hard, I love it.”

Phillip increased his pace. The feeling was amazing and, he was mesmerized watching sweet little Jeffry right in front of him riding James big cock. He had obviously ridden it before, or he would have surely killed him. Phillip put his arms around Jeffry and kissed his neck.

After three minutes of ecstasy, James started breathing hard and said, “Oh God... I’m going to shoot.”

Jeffry jumped off as a gusher of cum shot up from James’s cock and splattered all over his chest followed by four more less spectacular eruptions.

Jeffry backed up to Phillip and said, “Now, fuck me please. I can take it.”

Phillip entered Jeffry gently. He seemed tighter than James and the sensation drew him in deeper. He felt Jeffry quiver and shake and his ass muscles seem to dance over his cock.

Jeffry called a time-out and repositioned himself and lay on his back. Phillip re-entered him and found the new position much more to his liking. As he fucked, he kissed Jeffry’s lips, neck and chest.

Jeffry said, “I’m getting close, James please...” Phillip gave him room and James started to suck Jeffry off while Phillip was inside him causing him to shudder, buck and gasp and finally cum in James mouth.

That drove Phillip over the edge. He pulled out of Jeffry and blew big jets of cum onto Jeffry’s belly and James chest and face. James grabbed Phillip’s cock, licked up the last bits if cum and said, “It’s good to the last drop.”

They all collapsed in a heap gasping for breath, amazed at the explosion of hot, intense sex.

James grabbed a towel and started cleaning up. He said, “That was fucking amazing. We have got to do that again.”

Phillip asked, “How old are you James?”

James said, “I’ll be fifteen in July. I love my boy Jeffry here. We’ve been doing it since before we could squirt. I definitely want to get together again but, I’ve got to get back to babysitting before my little brothers go buck wild.”

The boys cleaned up, put clothes back on and James started to head out. As soon as they opened the door, a cute slightly younger replica of James who had been leaning against the door stumbled inside dressed only in gym shorts, sporting an impressive boner.

James said, “What did I tell you about leaving the apartment Marcus? I have to get out now and then.”

Marcus whispered, “I heard y’all. You know I won’t tell, but I got to have me some of that.”

Jeffry said, “I’ll take care of him James. Get back before the rest of them escape.”

James grinned, kissed Jeffry sweetly and said, “You spoil me Jeffry. I can’t help but love you.” He left closing the door and if anything, Marcus’s boner had grown.

Jeffry asked, “Phillip, are you up for another romp?”

“You dress. I’ll take care of this stud.” As Marcus giggled, Phillip pulled him into a hug and whispered, “What would you like to do handsome Marcus?”

The boy giggled again and said, “Oh, I like you. Can we start with a kissing? You’re pretty hot. I’d like that.”

“Thank you, Marcus. I’d like that too.” Phillip had kissed before but with Marcus, kissing was a hard contact sport. He was filled with horny young teen energy and let it all out kissing Phillip’s mouth and neck. Marcus went to pull off Phillip’s shirt and kissed his chest, nipples and pecs down to abs and his crotch. Phillips cock woke up and hardened dramatically with Marcus knocking on the door.

Marcus slipped Phillip’s shorts down and swallowed his cock. Jeffry had rejoined the fray and was sucking Marcus’s cock and licking his balls. Phillip couldn’t believe he was aroused so soon after James, he was about to cum hard again.

Marcus took Phillip’s load in the mouth. He didn’t lose a drop. Phillip knelt and wrapped Marcus in a hug kissing him. The horny little guy shot a huge load of spunk in Jeffry’s mouth and collapsed in Phillips arms.

Breathing hard, Marcus said, “We’ve got to do that again... pant... when we’re not in such a hurry. Pant...”

Phillip wrote down his number on a post-it note and said, “Marcus. Give this to your brother. Call me. I’d like to see a lot more of you two. You and James are pure fire.”

He wrapped Marcus in another big hug and finally escaped the sex madness that had enveloped them the Cummings apartment.

 

Back in the car Jeffry said, “That was so awesome. You were fantastic Phillip.”

“It was fun. I was a little surprised that you guys were into anal.”

Jeffry looked pensive and said, “James has an older cousin that comes over during the day when his Mama is at work. He likes to fuck. He uhhh... got us real high and, then he caught James, Marcus and me and sort of made us try it. It feels great and, we enjoy doing it with each other but, I would rather never see Tyrone again. I don’t keep James and Marcus a secret because they’re black. I love them. I just don’t want Tyrone anywhere near our friends. He’s a real bastard, and he knows how to twist things to get his way.”

Phillip put his arm around Jeffry and said, “I understand. How many brothers and sisters does he have?”

Jeffry laughed and said, “There are four brothers Green, no sisters: James the oldest, Marcus is thirteen, Luke is twelve and Jon-Jon is eleven. They’re all very cute, and we hang-out all the time. I babysit the little ones sometimes to give James and Marcus a break. Their Dad was a cop killed in an on-duty accident a few years ago. They’re a lively bunch but, they’re good people. Their Mom sort of treats me like I’m one of her own.”

“You love them. I hear it in your voice.”

“Yeah. I do.”

Phillip said, “They should be at the Y during the day. Tyrone couldn’t get to them.”

Jeffry said, “I tried that but, its forty bucks a head per month and their Mom can’t swing it.”

“Let me work the problem bro. I just met them and, I love them too. It’s hard to decide which one is hottest between Marcus and James.”

Jeffry said, “Wait till you meet Luke and Jon-Jon.”

Phillip said in a serious tone, “I want you to sit with me and tell me everything you know about Tyrone. Do you think James will call me?”

Jeffry laughed and said, “You gave Marcus your number. I’ll bet you a blow job it’ll be him calling or texting you.”

Copyright © 2021 jamessavik; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 28
  • Love 13
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..