Jump to content
    JamesSavik
  • Author
  • 1,128 Words
  • 2,569 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Summer Job - 24. Visiting with the Greens

After having a word with Mr. Cassidy, Phillip gathered Tanner and Jeffry and left in his car. Tanner asked, “Where are we going?”

Phillip said, “First Baskin-Robbins and then to see some of Jeffry’s friends we are trying to get to come to the Y as day-campers.”

Jeffry said, “You’ll like them Tanner. They’re cool.”

Tanner replied, “Cool”, but was unclear on whether he was excited about ice cream, meeting new friends or Phillip’s promise.

Phillip had spotted the Baskin-Robbins the day he had taken Jeffry home to his apartment. He parked and texted Marcus: I’m at Baskin-Robbins. Everything cool?”

Marcus texted back: Sure. Come on.

Phillip re-checked his phone for the Green brother’s favorites and got Tanner and Jeffry’s favorites. He went inside and reemerged a few minutes later with seven two scoops bowls with the flavors written on the cups.

A few minutes later they parked and followed Jeffry to the Green’s apartment.

Contrary to Phillip’s expectations, the apartment was neat and tidy but the Green brothers themselves weren’t. Of course, they were cute; they were all shirtless and wearing shorts or just boxers. They were all glad to see Phillip as he was bearing ice cream. They were also happy to see Jeffry. Tanner was the wild card— the two younger Green brothers seemed happy to meet someone their age.

Ice cream was distributed, set upon and there was quiet as it was devoured. Phillip used the lull in conversation to tell the Green brothers that some of their father’s cop friends had paid for them to go to the Y during the day and, Phillip would be taking them on a shopping trip to get them geared up. Chris Butler would come over later when their mother was home and bring her up to speed with the plan.

Jon-Jon, the youngest Green boy asked, “Does this mean we won’t have to mind Tyrone?”

James and Marcus both tried to shush him and Jeffry said, “You’ll be with us during the day. You can play basketball, swim and have fun all day and, you’ll get home about the same time as your Mom so, Tyrone won’t be a problem.”

The two younger brothers both jumped up and hugged Jeffry. Phillip couldn’t miss their relief and, James and Marcus looked troubled that he knew about their cousin’s dirty little secret.

In a matter of minutes the younger boys had engaged Tanner and James suggested, “Luke, Jon-Jon: go show your new friend your room. Marcus and I need to talk to Phillip and Jeffry.”

Jon-Jon grinned knowingly and said, “Sure bro”, and led Tanner into the bedroom the two younger boys shared.

Phillip grinned and said, “Is Tanner going to survive?”

Marcus chuckled and said, “Probably.”

James looked at Jeffry and said, “You didn’t tell did you?”

Jeffry shook his head and Phillip said, “No, but it was pretty obvious someone had been messing with you. I’ve never met a fourteen-year-old who practically begged me to fuck him before. Don’t worry James. Your secret is safe with us and, you don’t have to worry about Tyrone, at least for the summer.”

James and Marcus hung their heads. Phillip put his arm around James and, Jeffry did the same with Marcus.

Jeffry said, “He did it to me too. You guys don’t have anything to be ashamed of.”

James said, “It just makes me feel dirty that you know, like how could anyone like us if they knew that.”

Phillip said, “We don’t have a lot of time so why don’t you show us your room, and we’ll show you how much we like you.”

James smiled, stood and led Phillip and Marcus to their room which shared a wall with their younger brothers. Marcus topped and whispered, “Listen.”

Through the wall they could hear a rhythmic creaking of bed springs and little sounds of youthful pleasure.

Phillip said, “It sounds like Tanner likes you little brothers.”

Marcus replied with a grin, “I’m pretty sure they like him. Tanner is pretty cute. Now, what was that about showing us how much you like us?”

Phillip and Jeffry did just that. The sex might have been fast and furious but, it was good, clean boy on boy fun. The Green brothers weren’t doing it to satisfy their twenty-something bully of a cousin. They were having fun with friends that were hot and liked them. That made it better and, nothing at all to be ashamed of.

Post sex, Phillip held James in his lap and Jeffry and Marcus lay together giggling. There hadn’t been any fucking this time but, no one seemed to mind.

James said, “Please tell me we’re going to get to do this more often.”

“We have to be discrete but, we’ll manage”, Phillip said rubbing James back.

Jeffry added, “You and your brothers are going to meet some boys your age you'll like. We’ve got a safe place to slip away to and, we’ve got Phillip watching out for us. Your summer just got a huge upgrade.”

The younger boys were sprawled on the couch like a bunch of tired puppies when the older boys emerged. Jon Jon was on one side of Tanner and Luke was on the other both leaning into him. They all looked happy and content.

Tanner said, “Phillip, if you ever ask me to go somewhere with you again, just assume the answer is yes.”

Jon Jon and Luke both laughed and Jon Jon actually kissed Tanner on the cheek causing him to blush.

Phillip sighed and said, “When I meet your Mom and she decides I’m OK, I’m going to have you over to my house. We’ll have fun and barbecue but, we’ve got to run for now.”

The two youngest boys stood, hugged Phillip, Jeffry and Tanner and thanked them for the ice cream. Phillip hugged James and Marcus and told them to expect Detective Butler to call later in the evening. That would get the ball rolling.

 

Driving back Phillip asked, “So Tanner, what did Luke and Jon Jon show you in their room.”

Tanner blushed cutely and said, “Multiple orgasms.”

Jeffry asked, “Yours or theirs?”

Looking very smug, Tanner said, “Both. They’re awesome.”

Changing tact, Phillip asked, “Do you know if any of our guys are friends with Scotty Cross?”

Tanner replied, “He’s pretty shy, but he likes Timmy Callahan. They talk and eat together a lot.”

Jeffry added, “Timmy seems to like him back. They sat together on the bus yesterday for the tour of city hall.”

“We’ll get back about three. Do me a favor Tanner: locate Timmy and ask him to stay close so I can find him. I expect I’ll be seeing Scotty pretty soon after we get back.”

Copyright © 2021 jamessavik; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 15
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There must be something in the water in that town, all the boys are not just horny  but primed and ready.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..