Jump to content
    JamesSavik
  • Author
  • 1,035 Words
  • 4,047 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Summer Job - 4. Randy Randy

Friday afternoon about three, things were slow and Phillip was busy with his Friday checklist. There was a list of tasks that had to be accomplished every day and the Friday list was a pain because it prepared the building for the weekends which were always busy. Philip wasn’t on weekends thankfully, but would often show up anyway just to swim and have a little fun hanging out when he wasn’t working. He stopped by the quiet 2nd floor restroom he often used to take a leak in peace.

Phillip was surprised when someone came in right behind him and saw Randy Carlson. He said, “What’s up Randy.”

Randy Carlson, an especially cute, blond and randy eighth grader, walked up to the urinal beside him and pulled out a hard six inches with something naughty on his mind.

He snickered and said, “About six inches. I’d really like to uhhh... suck your dick.”

Seeing Randy’s cock so hard it was throbbing, Phillip’s cock wasted no time boning up.

Phillip said, “As much fun as this would be, I’ve got a lot of stuff to do before I get off at four-thirty.”

Randy looked like he was about to cry and Phillip added, “How would you like to come over after work and maybe spend the night?”

Randy’s demeanor changed instantly, and he said, “That would be so cool. I’ll have to call my Mom and run by the apartment for some stuff.”

“I’ve got my phone, so we can take care of that. Just a minute.”

Phillip went over to the door and locked it and returned with his phone, set it to keyboard dial and handed it to Randy.

Randy made the call and Phillip could hear it dialing. Phillip dropped to his knees, and swallowed Randy’s hard dick.

Randy’s voice cracked as he spoke to the voice mail, “Hi Mom. A friend of mine from the Y has invited me to stay over tonight. We’re going by the apartment to pick up a few things. If you need me, call back this number. Love you.”

He hung up and put the phone down grabbing Phillip’s head shaking and moaning. Soon Phillip was awarded by a substantial load.

Breathing heavily, Randy said, “I thought you were too busy.”

Phillip licked the last drop off Randy’s cock, stood, hugged him and said, “I did that for three reasons Randy. I wanted to show you I really like you. Blowing you was a treat for both of us.”

Randy, reveling in the hug asked, “What was the second?”

“That boner was too good to waste.”

Randy smiled and said, “What was the third.”

Phillip gave Randy a peck on the cheek and said, “You make time for your friends.”

That must have been the right thing to say because Randy hugged him back so hard Phillip had trouble breathing.

 

 

They made a quick stop by the market and picked up some burgers for the grill. Then they stopped by Randy’s apartment. He was in and out in a hurry with a gym bag and then Phillip took him home.

When Randy saw the house he said, “Holy crap that’s nice. Do you have a big family?”

Phillip drove into the garage and closed it. “No Randy. It’s just me and my Dad. He’s a Maritime Lawyer and, he’s gone most of the time. I have an Uncle who’s supposed to look in on me but, he’s busy with his girls and, I make it a point to not screw up.”

“So you’re here by yourself most of the time?”

“Yeah Randy, that part sucks. We just moved here in May, so I don’t really know anybody. I’m hoping you will visit and, we can do lots naughty things together. My friend Mikey will be along soon. He had to do some stuff with his family so, I’m not really a hermit.”

Randy grinned and said, “I’m still recovering from your ambush blow job you gave me while I was on the phone with my Mom’s voice mail.”

“It was such a nice hard on. It would have been a shame to waste it. Come on.”

Phillip picked up the grocery bags and Randy grabbed his gym bag and followed him inside. After stuffing the burger makings in the fridge, Randy followed Phillip upstairs and asked, “Is that Mikie Hendrix?”

Phillip said, “Yeah he’s cool. You’ll like him.”

The pair entered Phillip’s room and Randy sighed, “Can I move in?”

Phillip pulled him into a hug and said, “That was sort of my idea. I always wanted brothers. Will you...?”

Randy interrupted, “Hell yeah, now will you please let me blow you? I’ve been dreaming about it all week!”

 

 

Mikey arrived about seven-thirty. Phillip grilled burgers and they ate by the pool. After dark, the trio skinny dipped in the pool and, a horny, messy fun time was had by all.

Later that night, Randy and Mikie caught Phillip with tears in his eyes and asked what was wrong. Phillip said, “Absolutely nothing is wrong. In fact, I’ve not been this happy in a long time.”

 

 

Saturday morning after her shift at the hospital finally ended, Randy’s Mom called. She was delighted that Randy had made a new friend and invited the boys out to lunch at Ottima Pizza, a small local favorite.

When they arrived, Mrs. Carlson obviously liked what she saw in Mikie and Phillip. When she asked if Phillip was related to the famous attorney, she sat bolt upright when she found out that it was his father.

While Mikie and Randy were away from the table, she confided in Phillip that she was nervous about drugs and gangs at the apartments and gave Randy permission to stay with Phillip whenever they liked. She even offered Phillip money to look after him, but he refused. Phillip told her that he always wanted a little brother and, Randy would do just fine.

Mrs. Carlson looked dreadful after a thirty-six-hour shift and went home to sleep it off. The boys went back to Phillip’s house to play video games until dark, so they could go skinny dipping again.

Copyright © 2021 jamessavik; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 45
  • Love 14
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

2 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Philip is becoming quite the role model.

You ain't seen nothing yet. 😜

  • Like 5
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..