Jump to content
    JamesSavik
  • Author
  • 962 Words
  • 3,218 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Summer Job - 23. Visiting Rodney

Phillip went to the office and had a word with Mr. Campbell about the four Green boys. Once again Phillip surprised him. When he asked his boss for an hour after the hospital visit, Campbell was happy to oblige.

Frank Cassidy was in charge of loading up the van to visit Rodney. Only eight kids could go and most of them were from his age group but, Jeffry and Tanner were going. As Phillip planned to visit the Green brothers, he followed in his car.

They arrived shortly before two and were greeted by Mrs. Carlson. She led the group up to the fourth floor to a waiting room and had the group divide up into pairs. Jeffry and a boy name Karl went first, Phillip and Tanner would go second followed by the three other pairs.

As the first group was visiting, Mrs. Carlson pulled Phillip aside and said, “Just to give you a heads-up, a reporter talked to me. There will be a photographer to take your picture with Rodney.”

Phillip wrinkled his nose and said, “I’m beginning to wish I’d worn a mask when I brought Rodney in.”

Mrs. Carlson grinned wickedly and said, “No good deed goes unpunished.”

“I’m beginning to see where Randy gets his sense of humor.”

 

As Phillip waited his turn, one of the younger kids came over, sat beside Phillip and said, “I need to talk to you about some stuff when we get back.”

Phillip grinned at the boy who he guessed was eleven. He was a cute little guy, with a mop of brown hair and dimples that habitually wore shorts over his Speedos that were a size or two too big for him. Phillip said, “You’re Scotty Cross, right?”

“Yeah”, the boy beamed, obviously happy Phillip remembered his name. Lowering his voice, “The guys say you’re good to talk to about, you know, guy stuff.”

“Sure Scotty, we can talk. Once we’re done here, I’ve got an errand to run but, I’ll be back by three.”

 

Jeffry and Karl soon returned, and it was Phillip and Tanner’s turn. They made their way to room four-forty. It was full of balloons that said get well soon in a variety of ways. Rodney was lying on the hospital bed reading a comic book in warm-ups and wearing an X-men t-shirt featuring Cyclops.

Rodney looked up and beamed at Phillip and Tanner and said, “It sure is good to see you guys.”

Tanner surged to his bed side and said, “I thought you liked Wolverine.”

“I do but, I’m Cyclops now”, Rodney answered with a wry grin.

Tanner was baffled and Phillip said, “They don’t know exactly what happened Rodney.”

He shrugged and said, “One of my balls had cancer. They had to remove it so...”

Tanner blushed and said, “Ohhhh. I’m so sorry Rodney. That sucks.”

Rodney said, “Not nearly as much as being dead. They have me on something that makes me feel great and, they say I’ll do fine with just one. We’ll be racing again in no time.”

Rodney turned his attention to Phillip and said, “Thanks Phillip. They say you might have saved my life. I was really scared. If I hadn’t talked to you, I might have waited too long.”

Phillip gave Rodney’s shoulder a gentle squeeze and said, “No problem Rodney. I’m glad you’re on the mend.”

A nice young man with a sharp looking Canon camera knocked on the door. He took a series of pictures of Phillip, Tanner and Rodney. The best one was Phillip kneeling by the bed with his arm around Rodney, Rodney sticking his tongue out with Tanner providing Rodney with “bunny ears” with his fingers. Phillip gave the photographer his email address and was promised a copy of the picture. It wouldn’t run in the paper but would go on his wall.

Their five minutes were up too soon, and they had to go.

 

On the way back to the waiting room, Tanner spotted a small one-seater hospital men’s room and nudged Phillip. Phillip followed him inside and closed the door.

Tanner was anything but shy. As he relieved himself, he said, “I know what is bugging Scotty Cross and, you’ll never guess what it is.”

Phillip asked, “What is it?”

Tanner said sweetly, “Take a piss, and I’ll tell you.”

Phillip approached the bowl, started to pee and said, “Ok, spill it.”

Tanner said, “Of all the new sixth graders, little Scotty has the biggest dick.”

“He should be proud of it”, Phillip said as his last few drops hit the bowl.

“I agree”, Tanner said as he reached over and gently stroked Phillip’s dick. “His problem is the other boys are making fun of him and, he’s getting boners there is no way a little guy like Scotty can hide even wearing shorts that are way too big for him.”

Phillip reached over and stroked Tanner’s rock hard five inches and asked, “How big is he?”

Tanner, absolutely fascinated with Phillip’s expanding cock said, “Well, it’s a matter of proportion. It’s nowhere big as this” as he indicated Phillip cock by jacking it. “... but five or six inches looks pretty impressive on a boy as small as Scotty. Let me suck it Phillip. You know I like big ones.”

Phillip said, “We don’t have time right now. If you promise to help with Scotty, we’ll spend some quality time this weekend and, we’re about to see some guys you’re going to like, deal?”

Tanner sighed and said, “OK but, I want some of that bad boy.”

They put their fun parts up and left to join the others. Phillip sympathized with Britt: babysitting this horny little sex maniac Tanner would corrupt a saint.

Copyright © 2021 jamessavik; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 21
  • Love 16
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..