Jump to content
    JamesSavik
  • Author
  • 2,618 Words
  • 3,634 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Summer Job - 5. The Gentlemen's Club

Phillip quickly learned the ebbs and flows of activities at the Y and, when there were marked lulls in activity throughout the day. Ten and two o’clock were the big lulls, and they were a time he could get a lot done without hordes of kids running around.

Tuesday a little after two, he went to one of the storage closets up on the second floor of the pool annex to put up some gym mats. He barged into seven boys between twelve and fourteen buck naked sucking, licking and jerking each other off in a tangle on a short pile of gym mats. The sight gave Phillip an instant boner and, jock or not, there was no hiding it in the shorts he was wearing.

The boys instantly made protests of innocence and Phillip shushed them. He looked both ways down the hall, slid the mats he was carrying into the room, propped them against the wall, entered and locked the door from the inside.

The boys looked terrified. A couple almost started to cry. They were all from the Middle School swim team and, had been caught buck naked, dicks in mouth. In a panic, they scrambled for their pile of tiny Speedos and oversized towels. He had met them all but could only think of three of their names offhand: David, Billy and Seth.

Phillip said, “Boys, don’t panic. I’m not going to bust you. You aren’t doing anything wrong.”

David, a teary eyed blond kid rubbed his eyes and said, “You’re not?”

Phillip sighed and said, “No way. I’ll be honest. I like doing what you were doing a lot. Walking into a room with you naked cuties doing stuff that looks... like a whole a lot of fun. I’m half a mind to join you.”

Billy Jackson, a strawberry blond thirteen-year old with teary eyes asked, “You think we’re cute?”

Phillip walked over to Billy who was still naked and cringing in fear, hugged him and kissed him on the top of his head. He stroked Billy’s back to calm his fear and said, “Don’t worry guys, it’s going to be all right. Of course, you’re cute. Seeing you running around nine tenths naked in Speedo has given me more boners than I could count. I’m sorry I scared you and, swear didn’t mean to. Please don’t be afraid of me.”

As scared as he was the moment before, the horny little devil in Billy Jackson reemerged. Billy grabbed Phillip’s boner and gave it a friendly squeeze, laughed and said, “Wow. He really must like us. He’s got the biggest boner I’ve ever felt.”

The boys all crowded around Phillip for hugs and a grope or twelve.

Phillip laughed and said, “Easy, easy guys, you’re going make me cum in my shorts.”

Seth Garner, who appeared to be their ring-leader said, “If he joins us, he’s got to be initiated.”

David, Seth’s angelic little white-blond haired co-conspirator agreed, “Yeah! We all had to do it. Besides, it’s fun.”

Phillip, dreading the answer said, “What’s the initiation?”

The boys looked at each other, a few sly grins passed and Seth said, “First we all vote. Then you’ve got to suck us all for uh... at least a minute. Then we all get to suck you.”

Billy spoke up and explained it quite logically, “Usually, we vote on anybody new before we invite them. Then they have to do the initiation. We all have to do it so no one will tell. Everybody likes blow jobs. If it wasn’t for the giving BJs part, the whole team would be here. We have fun and play video games and stuff.”

“That sounds like fun”, Phillip said with a chuckle. “Before I say yes, I’ve got a couple of questions. This is a pretty smart idea for a gentlemen’s club; you’ve got it well-thought-out. Where did the idea from?”

The tall boy said, “Hey, that’s a great idea for a name. Gentlemen’s Club sounds a lot better than the Cocksuckers Club. Anyone who overhears it won’t think twice.”

“I second the motion for a name change. One of our older members reads a lot online”, said Billy. “The idea was in a story. The story was just meh, but the idea was sound. We have changed it up some but, it seems to work. This group has been together almost three years.”

Phillip asked, “Are there other members?”

Seth answered, “There are six more of us. They went to high school, and we don’t see them as much but, we talk and get together on weekends.”

Phillip said, “I’ve met all of you, but I only know Seth, David and Billy’s names. Before this uhhh... ceremony, I want to know all of you.”

Seth said, “We can fix that. All in favor of our club name change say aye.”

There was a rumble of assent and Seth continued, “We now vote on including Phillip: state your name and your vote.”

“I’m Owen Jamison”, said the tallest boy in the group. He was thin with sun-bleached hair and a killer tan. His time in the water had served him well. His body was well-defined, and he sported the most wood in the group. “I vote yes for Phillip.”

“I’m Jeffry Cummings”, said a small guy with sandy hair and a swimmers build. “I vote a dozen times yes for Phillip. He’s been nice to everybody even when he didn’t have to be and, Mikie told me what you did that saved him for being embarrassed last week and that was totally cool.”

“I’m Timmy Callahan”, said a rail-thin slender boy Phillip judged to be the youngest. “I vote yes because Phillip was cool enough let me get a peek and didn’t call me a little faggot like my cousin.”

“I’m Johnny Gray”, said a small framed, well-toned boy with long dark hair and dark features. “I vote yes because Phillip has been nice to me every time I’ve been around him. Sadly, I haven’t had a peek yet.”

Billy Jackson and David Woods voted yes as did Seth Garner and, Phillip became a new member.

Knowing this game by watching his father, Phillip said, “Point of order Mr. Chairman. Could I have two and a half minutes with each of you instead of just one?”

Seth said, “Two and a half minutes? We’ll all nut.”

Phillip skinned out of his shirt, pulled off his shorts and got down to his jock. Standing mostly naked in front of the Gentlemen’s Club said, “I sure hope so. As horny are you cuties seem to be, if you don’t, I will have been doing something wrong.”

The boys laughed at that and it was agreed. The boys drew straws, or more accurately lengths of fiber frayed off the old mats, to determine their order.

Jeffry Cummings was small but, actually one of the older boys at fourteen. He was first and very horny. Phillip used his porn studies and field experience on the boy, and he didn’t last a full minute. Phillip pulled him into his arms wrapped in a hug, kissed him and told him he was delicious.

The others looked on with amazement at the treatment Phillip was giving Jeffry. They were used to just getting off. At their level of maturity, that was how it usually worked. They weren’t expecting Phillip’s tender affection. He used the balance of the time holding the Jeffry in a hug, speaking quietly and just loving him.

When his time was done, Jeffry got up on wobbly legs and said, “Holy shit that was spectacular. I think I need some fluids.” Jeffry put his Speedo back on and lay on his stomach on a pile of mats to watch the rest of the initiation.

Seth Garner was next. He got the same treatment as Jeffry and came even faster and, luxuriated in Phillip’s post orgasmic affection. Seth turned to kiss Phillip on the lips and, joined Jeffry on the mats to recover.

Billy Jackson was next and came in about thirty seconds. He whispered to Phillip, “Oh man. That was the best and I blew it by cumming too fast.” Phillip took him in his lap and whispered in his ear, “Don’t worry little stud. I’m going to want some more of that. You’re delicious.” Billy giggled happily and leaned into Phillip’s chest for the balance of his time soaking up the affection and, was hard again by the time he got up.

Owen Jamison was next. He lasted an entire minute and twenty seconds and lay in Phillip’s lap almost purring. Owen also kissed Phillip on the lips.

David Woods was next and the little cutie was a real treat. His cock was bigger than you would expect for a boy his age and size. He lasted a minute and ten, had a surprisingly large nut and collapsed in Phillips lap. When he caught his breath he said, “Marry me Phillip.”

Before Timmy Callahan started, he looked worried and whispered in Phillip’s ear, “I can’t cum yet. It feels great, but I can’t shoot.” Phillip whispered back, “We’ll just see about that. I’m probably more patient than the others. One way or another, you’re going to have a great time.” He went to work on Timmy using every trick he knew and was beginning to think he had lost his touch. At a minute and thirty-three, Timmy began to moan, spasm, shake and at a minute forty-five he had his very first wet cum. The little guy was ecstatic. He was now shooting live rounds and finally knew what all the fuss was about.

Last came Johnny Gray who was a lot more impressive up close. Johnny was built tight with amazing muscle definition and not an ounce of fat anywhere. He lasted about a minute and a half before he popped. He sat in Phillips lap and said, “I thought I’d had blow jobs before.” He leaned his head against Phillip’s chest and said, “I only thought so. That was even more awesome than I’d thought it would be.” Phillip whispered back, “It was a pleasure. You’re a little fox and, you will only get foxier.”

When he was done with Johnny, Phillip stood and said, “Thank you guys. As you can see, I love to make my friends feel good. Thank you for inviting me into your Club. I hope we can get together at my house. I have a pool and a good privacy fence and skinny dipping after dark is a lot of fun.”

Seth said, “Oh, you aren’t done just yet pledge. Now, we get a taste of you. Whoever makes you cum, you will owe three blowjobs.”

The boys went backwards order. Phillip insisted they sixty-nine and that was fine by consensus.

Johnny Gray went first. He attacked Phillip’s cock with vigor and, it was certainly fun but, didn’t quite have the moves. On the other hand, Phillip made Johnny cum again.

Timmy Callahan was next and surprised Phillip with his skill. He was a change in style and sucked in long strokes, not rapid-fire like Johnny. Phillip made him cum for his second time ever, faster and easier now that Timmy knew that he could.

David Woods was a challenge. He was excellent and probably would have gotten a mouth full of goo if he hadn’t been distracted by his 2nd orgasm.

Owen Jamison was another challenge. He, too, had skills. He got a good taste of Phillip’s pre-cum but came before he got Phillip to blow.

Billy Jackson almost won but was too horny to keep from blowing before Phillip.

Seth Garner won the prize. Phillip was astonished by his technique. It was his tongue. He got a mouthful of Phillip’s brew and the four other jets hit him in the face and chest. The rest of the boys came close, dabbed it with their fingers and tasted it.

Phillip was winded and, his big throbbing boner had been satisfied for the time being.

The boys were all satiated except for Jeffry Cummings and Phillip had a plan for that. With plans to find his house on Google Earth and come by for a swim later, the group broke up leaving one at a time in thirty-second intervals and taking different stairs to avoid attention.

Phillip arranged it so that he and Jeffery Cummings were alone so that he wouldn’t miss out on a second blow job.

As Jeffry was recovering from his second orgasm, he asked for Phillip to hold him again and Phillip was happy to oblige. Jeffry stood there in Phillips arms for a several minutes. Jeffry kissed Phillip, departed and Phillip was thirty seconds behind him in the opposite stairs.

 

 

Before quitting time, Phillip managed to get all the members of the Gentlemen’s Club his number. Seth and David could actually ride home with Phillip and Randy as long as he could get them home before too late. On the way, Phillip stopped by the closest grocery store and picked up a bunch of hot dogs, buns and chips.

Mikey arrived around five-thirty on his bike and, was soon followed by the rest of the Gentleman’s club in ones and twos on bikes.

As Phillip was grilling, the Gentlemen’s Club was splashing around the pool. Seth approached and asked quietly, “Do Mikey and Randy like cock?’

Phillip grinned, winked and said, “Funny, they asked me the same thing about you guys. I’ll bet you’ll have a lot of fun finding out.”

Seth said, “They’re both pretty cool. I’ll ask the other guys, and we’ll see about inducting them. There’s something else I wanted to give you a heads-up about. There a high school boy that’s been showing up in the afternoons extorting blow jobs from one of our buds on the swim team. Timmy was in a stall and heard it.”

Phillip asked, “Know who it is?”

Seth shrugged and said, “Patrick Mc some shit or another. He’s tall, so he’s scary to our boys. The thing is, he’s hot. If he would just ask nice, things would go really well for him but, he’s all suck my dick bitch or be my dirty, dirty whore and stuff. It’s gross.”

Phillip asked, “Our guys are OK, right?”

“Yeah. The way we do things, unless somebody does something idiotic, we’re OK. The kid getting rolled for BJs is a cute seventh grader on our swim team named Bryan Larkin.”

“Have you considered inviting him in?”

Seth shrugged. “We’ve thought about it but, we’re really picky, unless you are hot and accidentally bust in on one of our meetings.”

Phillip grinned and said, “Thanks Seth. It was a lot of fun.”

Seth chuckled and said, “I think we all won. Anyway- Bryan is cute enough but, he can be a little jerk sometimes. I think I understand why now. I’m not sure what happened but, I think his older brother told one of his buddies that he gives great head.”

“Aw Jeez, what an asshole.”

“Really.”

Sounding thoughtful, Phillip said, “Seth, we have to remember that we don’t know the whole story. If we go off half-cocked, we could do more harm than good. Why don’t we get one of his buds to invite him over and, we’ll talk to him? If it’s the one I think it is, he is a real cutie. These dogs are just about scalded. Let me think about it and, we’ll talk again after we eat.”

The hot dogs were dispatched with such gusto, they should have yelped. It was clear that Mikie and Randy were getting along with the club members.

Copyright © 2021 jamessavik; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
  • Love 16
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

It seems young Phillip is keeping busy and getting some much needed relief as well as giving his share too.  Really effective grief therapy for a teenager!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..