Jump to content
    JamesSavik
  • Author
  • 1,550 Words
  • 2,259 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Summer Job - 15. The Jizz Olympians

As Phillip fooled around with the computer, he found a program running in the background called SecureCam. He clicked on it and a display of the two cameras came up. He clicked the help about button and a short Using SecureCam video started. In about ten minutes he learned how to control the program which had been state of the art several years ago. It was full of buzzwords like IEE802.11g and end-to-end encryption.

As he watched the video, he saw something interesting: the program saved 72 hours of video to a CDR that could be reviewed on the PC. Even when the PC was off, the SecureCam system was up and storing video.

He watched and learned how to go back and review the images at various speeds. The online manual claimed the kit comes with six solar powered wireless cameras and they would run off of indirect sun or fluorescent lighting. That must be why he hadn’t spotted any cameras despite knowing generally where they had to be. It even showed how to add cameras placed up to five hundred meters away and, how to set them up. Looking around he found in the bottom desk drawer four small boxes labeled SecureCams.

He clicked the VirtualDVR icon on the menu and rolled it back twenty-four hours. He set the program to advance at 1:30 second advance speed and at 9:20, there they were: the Jizz Olympians in all their glory.

Zooming in on them, he had seen them all before: there were two eighth graders, a pair of twins named Bobby and Ronny Curtis, and two freshmen/maybe sophomores he did not know by name.

He would have never guessed the Curtis twins were secret stoners. They were a good-looking pair, dressed a little on the preppy side and were among the best of the Middle School swimmers. They were on the Barracudas team that competed regularly. The timing made sense now as the Barracudas finished up a little after nine.

He wasn’t surprised at the older boys: they sported long hair and were usually wearing t-shirts for obscure metal bands. The older boys were trying to be way cooler than they really were. They came in, played basketball or swam around for a while and hung out some during the day. They didn’t seem to have much in common with Bobby and Ronny but, love and hormones made for strange bedfellows.

If they held to the same schedule, they were due back in the next few minutes. Phillip decided that he would crash their little party. If nothing else, he would show them a safe place to smoke out and, ask that they not leave jizz everywhere. On tile, the darned stuff was slicker than ice.

Phillip went to the restroom that had become the focus of so much lust. He unlocked the supply closet, went inside and closed the door. There was a ventilation grill providing quite the view into the area that would be the scene of the action. Seeing into the closet was impossible because of the louvers in the grill, the darkness of the closet and the bright sun outside. He resolved to give the project about fifteen minutes and see if they would return. Later he would use this same method to surprise Pat.

He leaned against the wall and waited. As the minutes ticked away, Phillip thought he might be wasting his time. Soon he heard them coming and the door swung open.

He heard a conversation starting in the middle with one of the twins, “...sure this is a cool place?”

The other twin replied, “Yeah. Nobody comes up here. The janitor that retired used to but, they didn’t hire a new one.”

The first twin asked, “What about the new guy Phillip?”

The boy Phillip had tagged Metal Kid #1 said, “I wish he would. That guy is hot.”

Metal Kid #2 got close to the windows, opened one, pulled a joint out of his high tops, lit it and said, “Naah. Anybody that hot has got to be straight.”

Phillip found Metal Kid #2 very intriguing. His skin was a warm, pleasant almost caramel hue like a Latino. His hair was long, jet black and glowed in the sunlight. His voice stuck Phillip as very odd; he had the strangest accent. It was a combination of the Deep South and... Brooklyn? Metal kid #2 reminded him so much of Javier it made him ache.

One of the twins said, “Phillip is almost too nice. They say he’s never had a cross word for anybody even when they richly deserved it.”

Metal Kid #1 replied, “He’s even been cool with us. Casey likes him and he hates everybody.”

One of the twins approached Metal Kid #2 close said, “You’re hot, you’re not straight and, I know you don’t really hate everybody.”

Metal Kid #2, now established as Casey, said, “You’re just saying that because you want a shotgun.” Phillip thought Metal Kid #2 was kissing the twin, but he was just blowing smoke to him.

Metal kid #1 said, “I want one too”, and the other twin lined up and Metal Kid #2 blew them all smoke. They each held it in and then blew it out the window.

The first twin coughed and said, “Killer shotgun Casey.”

Metal Kid #2 passed the joint to the closest twin and said, “I wish we could get together somewhere else and, more often Bobby.”

Bobby replied, “Our old man would shit himself if he even saw us with you.”

Ronny said, “It’s not easy being preacher’s kids”, and kissed Metal Kid #1 long and deep. Not to be outdone, Bobby kissed Casey just as passionately.

Once again Phillip stung with familiarity. Javier’s father had been a preacher but, not like the ones the twins described. Javier’s Dad had been more about love and fellowship than fire and brimstone.

The joint went around the circle until it was gone. Then Casey fired up another, and it too was consumed with the vast majority of the smoke going out the window.

Phillip watched the forbidden romance take a turn toward another Jizz Olympics. Bobby dropped to his knees, unclasped Casey’s shorts and went down on his cock like a tiger on a stunned gazelle.

Metal Kid #1 dropped to his knees, dug Ronny’s cock out of his Speedos and began working him over.

Phillip’s cock got so hard witnessing this explosion of teen lust it was painful.

Ronny climaxed first and shot a blob of jizz four feet high and six feet downrange. Casey wasn’t far behind. He climaxed and blew a thick stream up in the air that landed with an audible splat on the tile floor. Phillip was absolutely sure he had found the Jizz Olympians.

Casey went down on Bobby and Ronny went to work on Metal Kid #1 who had a huge cock. Ronny actually had a struggle with it but, the two kids were turned on and soon there were two more jizz fountains.

The twins and the metal kids both put their clothes back in order and cuddled each other sweetly. They spoke quietly in sad tones knowing they would soon have to part and could only meet again when they could steal a moment.

Phillip took the mop and opened the door saying, “Good grief you guys are messy.”

The two couples might actually have levitated off the floor in surprise. They recovered from their surprise to look stunned and, stood in wide-mouthed shock. They had been caught high as kites doing the nasty and, they knew it.

Phillip continued, “You guys have nothing to worry about. If I was going to bust you, I wouldn’t have let you finish. I’m sorry I had to intrude on your moment but, yesterday I walked in here smelled weed and found a similar mess and had to know who the jizz Olympians were.”

The boys chuckled and, Casey asked, “So... you’re not busting us?”

Phillip said, “No way. There are a lot of reasons why, but the big one is, you guys were wrong about me. I’m gay and, you four make two really cute couples. I’m not even pissed about the weed but, please don’t smoke up here anymore. If any of the rest of the staff smells it, there’ll be hell to pay, and I can’t protect you from that.”

He walked to the window and said, “You see that place between the property fence line and the baseball dugout? No one can see you there. Go there to smoke out in the mornings. It’s not far; no one is out there until after lunch, it keeps it out of the building and away from little kids.”

Bobby said, “We knew you were cool but, holy shit.”

“I like to help out my bros here. I heard you guys have a little trouble getting together. I can help you out here with a much safer spot but, you guys will seriously need a towel. I have friends over to my house after work and on the weekends. You’re welcome to join us. I’ll even make sure you have little privacy.”

Phillip left two happy couples in the mat room and went back to work.

Copyright © 2021 jamessavik; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 14
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

If Patrick was able to find these guys on the cam then the rest of the staff could also.Maybe they only look if something is missing etc.Perhaps the staff  watches the activity that goes on there and gets turned on.Patrick  and the gentlemen's club should take precautions.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

They installed it in the old supervisor's office, but the poor old guy had no clue how to use it. Phillip figured it out pretty quick.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..