Jump to content
    JamesSavik
  • Author
  • 2,282 Words
  • 2,589 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Summer Job - 27. Bad Boys

There were two locker rooms on the 2nd floor of the pool annex building. They hadn’t been used for years since competitions had started being hosted at a nearby Junior College. One of Phillip’s side projects was to get them in shape for kids like Scotty to use that were intimidated by being naked in front of a crowd.

As Phillip was working to get one of the Sanctuary locker rooms in shape for use, the phone in his office rang once. Phillip had it forwarded and the call bounced to his cell phone. He could see it was Mr. Campbell and he answered, “This is Phillip.”

Mr. Campbell sounded upbeat and said, “Phillip, I need you in my office pronto. You’re about to get some more help.”

Phillip acknowledged and, when he entered Mr. Campbell’s office, there were two uniformed police officers, one older and one very junior or maybe a rookie, seated with Casey Dubois and Kelly Scott. Both boys looked up at Phillip trying not to grin.

The older Cop said, “Mr. Wright, I’m Sergeant Daniels of the Youth Division and this is Officer Brad Scott. These two chuckle-heads owe our good city one hundred sixty hours community service for possession of a small amount of grass. They’re both good kids and haven’t been in trouble for anything else. If it’s OK with you, we would like to add them to your staff for the summer.”

Phillip tried to look stern but failed and he broke into a wide grin, “Casey, Kelly: welcome to the team. It’s a lot of work but, it’s fun. No grass, I don’t want to see you working stoned and, you have to appear neat but, other than that, I think you’ll have fun.”

Sergeant Daniels grinned and said, “I think this will work out just fine. Beavis and Butthead here will be busy during the day and, that’ll keep them out of trouble.”

Officer Scott added, “This isn’t exactly slavery either. You’ll both get one hundred and fifty dollars a week for putting in at least thirty hours. Phillip will have to keep track of your hours.”

Mr. Campbell said, “Cassidy has their files. They’ll be in the system by the morning.”

Brad Scott rose and said, “Don’t screw this up guys. You complete this and your record goes away.”

Mr. Campbell said, “If you do well, and I expect you will with Phillip’s guidance, we’ll hire you.”

Kelly said, “We both like Phillip. We’ll mind him.”

Phillip said, “If you officers don’t mind, I’ll walk them around and tell them what we’ll be doing and let you two get back to work.”

Mr. Campbell said, “Phillip, Coach Hanson is going to be out tomorrow. Would you mind filling in for him? Mikie is his assistant and he can help you through it.”

Phillip shrugged and said, “I guess. I’ll let Mikie take the lead since he knows what they are doing. Come on guys. I’ll show you the salt mines.”

Just as he was about to head out, both cops handed him their cards with numbers and email addresses on them. Sergeant Daniels said, “If you need us for anything, just give us a call.”

They followed Phillip upstairs to his office and once the door was closed, the three boys hugged; even Casey, who seemed entirely too cool to hug another boy.

All Phillip could think of to say was, “How?”

“Thank my big sister and my brother the cop”, Kelly said. “She likes you a lot. She talked to me earlier and, to my brother Brad. We had to do this community service gig and they suggested we do it here.”

Phillip said, “I’m serious about keeping the shit away from the little kids. You guys can go out and burn one where I showed you but, we’ve got to keep things looking good.”

Casey said, “We’ve never really had a real job before but, the idea of having cash in hand is... motivating.”

Phillip said, “OK, call whoever you need to. It’s almost quitting time. You two are coming over. Do you think you can spend the night?”

Casey said, “When my Dad is deployed. I live with Kelly.”

Kelly said, “My big sister thinks you’re cool so it shouldn’t be a problem. We’ll need to get some stuff from home.”

Phillip turned to his computer, pulled up Goggle Earth and they saw where his house was located. Kelly said, “Our house is on the South side of Grissom Park. You drop us off, we can be at your house, twenty minutes tops.”

Phillip said, “I’ve got to make a grocery run for the weekend and, want to get some stuff ready tonight.”

Kelly chuckled and said, “Are you planning on cooking?”

“Well, I’m best at grilling. I don’t know about cooking for a lot of people.”

Casey said, “There’s where I can help mon amie.”

Phillip looked puzzled and Kelly said, “Casey is from New Orleans. He can really cook and, he’s great at it.”

“So that’s where you accent is from. I couldn’t place it.”

Casey explained, “My Mom taught me. She was a chef before she died. She had an aneurism without any warning. My Dad and Kelly’s oldest brother are tight. When he’s deployed, I stay with the Scotts.”

Kelly put his hand on Casey’s arm and said, “I lost my own Mom in March. I know how bad that stings.”

Casey said, “I was in seventh grade when it happened and Dad was in Ass-scratch-a-stan. That’s how I got my partner in crime Kelly here. Let me think about it. Hold off on your grocery run until I can go with you. We’ll put something really good together.”

Kelly said, “My sister told me we should watch the six o’clock news.”

The door to the office opened, Mikie and Randy entered and they both looked pissed.

Phillip said, “Do you guys know Kelly and Casey? They’re going to be working with us.”

Randy bumped knuckles with the pair and Mikie said, “Yeah we know them. They’re cool but, we just found out something that’s going to piss you off and probably cause a shitload of trouble.”

Dreading the answer, Phillip asked, “What is it this time.”

Randy said, “You know the big kid that’s slow from the neighborhoods that comes into play in the afternoons?”

Mikie snarled, “His name is Tommy Gordon. He’s sixteen and looks normal but, if you talk to him, it’s like he’s a little kid.”

Kelly said, “Yeah, everybody knows Tommy. He’s really sweet.”

Mikie growled, “Some of the afternoon boys have been conning him into giving them blow jobs. That’s just so wrong.”

Everybody in the room was pissed at that. There was a sound in the room like a low growl.

Phillip asked, “Do we know where they’re doing it?”

Casey chuckled and said, “One guess. There are rumors about that bathroom around the corner. It’s supposed to be a nice place to get away from it all.” He made a jacking motion with his hand.

Mikie said, “We need to handle this. If it gets out to the adult staff, there will be hell to pay. The kid that told me about it said the three guys that are doing it are Skyler Wells, Buddy Dale and Stevie McGraw.”

Phillip whistled and said, “Isn’t that Patrick’s little brother?”

“Yup”, Mikie growled with disgust. “Stevie is a turd. He calls a lot of kids fags and is something of a bully when you’re not looking Phillip.”

Randy chuckled and said, “I know for a fact Stevie knows what my cum tastes like.”

“I’ve heard that some of the most homophobic douche bags swallow”, Casey remarked with a smirk.

Phillip asked, “What about the other boys Skyler and Buddy?”

Randy said, “They’re followers. Those two are younger than Stevie and, kind of timid on their own. Stevie is fourteen and the other two are thirteen. You want to catch them?”

Phillip said, “Casey, Kelly, you’re new. This is our policy on sex: boys will be boys. The Y would send them home and tell their folks. That could spell disaster for a kid. Who knows how their parents would react? As long as they aren’t being forced or abused, we put them in the mat room, give them a little time and we all stay friends.”

“In this case, we’ve got some little horndogs getting their rocks off using a boy with the intellect of a child. This might even be borderline criminal. We’re going to catch them and, we’re going to give them a choice: submit to our justice or face the music with Mr. Campbell.”

Kelly asked, “What would our justice be?”

“We can’t know that until we know more. We’ll find out more when we catch them and figure out what is appropriate. It’s possible that Tommy Gordon likes to suck cock. What’s more likely is they are scamming him into somehow. If the little horndogs are thinking with their dicks, and I expect they are, they’ll do it again.”

Phillip stretched and said, “It’s past quitting time. There’s one little wrinkle that I’m going to add tomorrow. Follow me and I’ll show you.”

His four minions followed Phillip into the small shop next door to the maintenance office. Phillip showed them a collection of six walkie-talkies sitting in a charger on the work bench.

Phillip said, “These were brand new in the box on a shelf. I kind of get the idea that the former superintendent wasn’t too swift on technology. He had a lot of toys, but he probably didn’t know how to use them. These will charge overnight and tomorrow we can use them to communicate between ourselves and keep an eye on Stevie and his boys.”

“By the way Mikie: Coach Hanson is going to be out tomorrow. Mr. Campbell asked for me to fill in. You know what he usually does so you’ll be running things. I have a little object lesson in mind for the team so, tomorrow should be interesting.”

 

 

Phillip’s car was stuffed with Mikie, Randy, Casey and Kelly. On their way out they saw Billy Jackson waiting for his ride.

Phillip stopped and let Billy use his phone to call his Mother who was having car problems. Phillip took the phone and told Mrs. Jackson to focus on her car and, he would take care of Billy.

Billy ended up in Kelly’s lap and Phillip drove very cautiously to Kelly Scott’s house. With their load lightened by two, he drove by Billy’s house for him get a few things.

Finally after dropping off Mikie at his house, he was home a little after five. The boys got settled on his couch and Phillip began to rummage the kitchen, pantry and freezer to see what he had on hand and started thinking about what he could do to feed the masses he expected for the weekend.

Billy Jackson appeared and said, “What are you doing Phillip?”

“I’m expecting a crowd and I’m trying to figure out supper tonight and food for the weekend.”

Billy said, “When my friends are over, Mom always makes tacos. It’s easy for her and, it’s always good.”

Phillip pulled Billy into a hug and said, “Tacos it is. When Casey and Kelly get here, Casey and I are going to make a list and go get groceries. Got any other brilliant suggestions?”

Billy thought for a moment and said, “My Mom sometimes makes lasagna the night before, puts it in the fridge and pops it in the oven when she gets home the next day. That’s always good and we can have it for a couple of days. It’s so good, I don’t even mind doing the dishes. Hug me some more and I’ll come up a few more.”

Phillip scribbled down a few notes and said, “Come on. The rest of the pack will be along shortly.”

Billy followed Phillip into the living room where they could see out front and settled on to a couch. Billy sat in Phillip’s lap and put his head on his shoulder.

Phillip could feel the boy relax and he said, “Thirteen is a tough age. You’re still mostly boy but, you’ve got puberty, social expectations to live up to and, you still need your hugs.”

Billy asked, “What’s poo-berty?”

Phillip chuckled and said, “It’s a time in a boy’s life when his dick suddenly triples in size and tries to run his life.”

Billy said, “I resemble that remark, and honestly, I can’t forget who gave me the two best blow jobs I’ve ever had. Just sitting here, I’m hard as a rock.”

Phillip asked gently, “You want another one?”

“This is good for now. It’s almost as good as a BJ but not as messy. Later?”

Phillip hugged him gently and said, “Sure stud.”

Billy huffed and said, “I’m no stud.”

“You will be. Right now, you’ll just have to settle for cute. You’re growing like a weed at your age. You’ll be studly before you know it.”

Billy exclaimed, “Really?”

Phillip gave him a peck on the cheek and said, “Really.”

“Phillip, you are great for my morale. I love you bro.”

Phillip didn’t respond. He couldn’t. There was a lump in his throat the size of a softtball. He simply held Billy in his lap until a car drove up and dropped off Kelly and Casey ten minutes later.

Billy had gone to sleep in Phillip’s lap. He gently laid the cute little horndog down on the sofa and quietly greeted Casey and Kelly at the front door.

Copyright © 2021 jamessavik; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 17
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So Carey and Kelly got caught, they couldn't get a better place and mentor to do Community Service. I love how Billy calls Philip his brother.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

They got caught doing weed and the ironic thing they are sent to place where they will be still doing weed.Looking forward to their sting operation to catch Tommy's tormentors

  • Like 3
Link to comment
4 hours ago, weinerdog said:

they are sent to place where they will be still doing weed.

Stay tuned. This isn't a given. Phillip is tolerant but, he ain't stupid.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..