Jump to content
    JamesSavik
  • Author
  • 3,165 Words
  • 2,372 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Summer Job - 76. Fun & Games

p style="text-align:center;"> pool-bleachers.jpg

Fun and games was the theme of the night. The boys wanted to play, and they had the gym to themselves for the night.

Phillip and his minions had things well organized. Mikie was running the activities around the pool and Brice was supervising the three-on-three basketball tournament raging on the hardwood. Other games and activities had broken out at random. Some boys wanted to wrestle, play board games, watch movies and others were just fine with hanging out with their friends.

The three-on-three basketball tourney had hot, sweaty boys running up and down both courts. Skyler, Buddy and Marcus were dominating. Skyler and Buddy played together a great deal and knew each other’s moves. Marcus complemented them with speed and agility that was just astonishing to watch. The three of them didn’t seem to know anything but fast breaks. They won by wearing their opponents out with their speed.

In a racquetball court, gym mats had appeared and there was some good, old-fashioned wrestling going on. Phillip was a surprised to see David and Jeremy hanging out there. Most of the wrestlers were sixth and seventh graders to be and didn’t know Jeremy as the quiet menace behind the little gang that plagued Grayson. They only saw a cool big kid and their friend David.

Phillip and David both had a good laugh as the boys’ dragged Jeremy onto the mat. As big as he was, he could have squished them all, but he was a good sport. He wrestled with them and eventually allowed the giggling throng of boys to pin him.

David said quietly, “A few months ago, I wouldn’t have bet on that ever happening.”

“Jeremy was a good kid all along and was in a mess no one his age would know how to handle”, Phillip observed as Jeremy stood up with six of the younger boys hanging on to him and laughing.

David sighed and said, “I would have never believed that Jeremy was really a big teddy bear. You wouldn’t believe how sweet he is Phillip.”

Phillip put his arm around David and said, “I believe it, and I’m delighted you discovered it.”

When the boys were done with Jeremy, they dragged Phillip onto the mat into a giggling tangle of arms and legs.

 

 

 

After seeing that the wrestlers were in good hands, Phillip made his way to the pool and ran into Rodney. He was wet and wearing a blue Speedo that might as well have been sprayed on. He brightened when he saw Phillip and approached.

“Hi Rodney, are you OK?”

He looked around, saw no one could overhear him and said, “I’m healed up fine. Mom wouldn’t have let me come unless the Doctor cleared it. Could I talk to in your office a minute?”

Phillip said, “Sure. Use the back stairs, or we’ll draw a crowd. I’ll meet you up there in ten minutes. I need to make the rounds.”

He made his rounds, found nothing amiss and was gratified to see expected and unexpected budding friendships. Kevin Sutton and Randy were splashing around in the pool having fun with a bunch of younger kids giving Mikie a break. Mikie and Cade Brock were nowhere to be found.

In the mat room, Tony Benardi and his little brother Angel were enjoying James and his little brothers Luke and Jon-Jon’s… company.

Not to be outdone, Marcus was in one of the upstairs locker rooms sharing a shower and his cock with his 3 on 3 teammates Skyler Wells and Buddy Dale.

Seth and Frank Ballard in the other locker room enjoying the whirlpool.

 

 

 

Phillip met Rodney in front of his office, let him in and closed and locked the door. He sat on the couch and beckoned Rodney to join him and said, “Sorry, but if I left it open there, it would be a dozen kids in here, and it sounded like you wanted a private conversation.”

Rodney sat beside him and said, “I do. I need to talk to you about something, and Tanner and Jeffry said you would be cool.”

Phillip put his arm around Rodney and said, “Of course. What’s on your mind?”

Rodney asked, “Well, you know my cousin is Jeffry, and my best friend is Tanner. It can’t be a big surprise I like boys. Can I join the Gentleman’s Club?”

Phillip asked with a smile, “Do you know what you are getting into?”

Rodney giggled and said, “Yeah. I have the Internet, so I know about everything. It sounds like fun to me. I like you a lot and… I’d like to… could we…“?

Phillip stifled a laugh, pulled Rodney into his lap, wrapped him in a hug and said, “As much fun as it would be to peel that tiny Speedo off you, I don’t think it would be a good idea. You’ve got Tanner to have fun with, and he’s as cute and sweet a boy as they come.”

Rodney said, “Tanner is my best friend”. He lowered his voice and said conspiratorially, “and we do a lot more than just race.” He winked for emphasis. “I may look young, but I’m a year older than Tanner and just three months younger than Jeffry.”

Phillip laughed at the little horn-dog’s antics. Rodney put his head against his shoulder, looked up, gave him his best puppy dog eyes, ran his hand over Phillip’s cock and said sweetly, “they say you saved my life. I owe you big time. I’ll do anything you want.”

Suddenly, Phillip had an insight into his relationship with Juan. Here was a boy who clearly idolized him. Cute little Rodney, just like himself at eleven, really would do anything he wanted. It occurred to him just how addictive that could be for them both. He had to admit to himself that Rodney was a cutie and the prospect did turn him on.

“You just had surgery a couple of weeks ago. Are you sure you are healed up enough?”

“They said I would heal fast because I am young, and they have me on a steroid to make it heal faster.” He stood up off Phillip’s knee, pulled off his Speedo and said, “I’ve got a little pink scar here, but I’m OK. See?”

Rodney stood in front of Phillip fully nude with his fat five-inch uncircumcised cock so hard it was throbbing and wet with pre-cum. He smiled at Phillip and asked, “Do you like?”

Phillip nodded and asked, “Did you say you would do anything I wanted.”

Rodney nodded eagerly.

“Turn around.”

Rodney turned and Phillip stopped him and pulled his cute little behind into his lap. This wasn’t what Rodney was expecting, and it surprised him. Feeling Phillip’s cock, which felt huge even in shorts, against his bare behind startled Rodney into a surprised, “Eeep!”

Phillip gave Rodney a peck on the cheek and said reassuringly, “Don’t worry, I’m not going to do that. Lesson number one Rodney: anything you want might not be something you want.”

“I wasn’t scared, just surprised. Besides, I know I can trust you.”

“That’s what I thought”, Phillip said with a sigh. “When I was eleven, I had a huge crush on my friend’s older brother. Whenever I’d see him, I got hard. We started having sex, and I would do anything he wanted. It was fun at first, but soon it was clear he was just using me to get off. It made me feel… dirty.”

Rodney had to chew on that for a moment and asked thoughtfully, “What did you want from him? It wasn’t just sex, was it?”

“I wasn’t mature enough to know. I thought it was sex, but I didn’t understand until I was a little older”, Phillip said. “What I really wanted was intimacy.”

Rodney relaxed and lay his head on Phillip’s shoulder and said, “I’ve heard the word, but I’m not sure if I know what it means. I thought sex was intimacy.”

Phillip gave Rodney a gentle hug and said, “Many people make that mistake. Intimacy is very hard to define. Sex is usually part of it, but it’s only a part. Closeness, trust, love and companionship all are a part of the whole. Touch has a lot to do with it. As guys, we’re wired that way. After the rush of the orgasm is gone, intimacy is what you carry with you.”

“I’m going to spoil the surprise but, later tonight after the little kids have gone to sleep, the Gentleman’s Club is going to meet and induct our new members. Jeffry is going to sponsor you. Now, stock up on some intimacy and save the sex for later. You’ll want to drink a lot of water, so you won’t get dehydrated.”

 

 

 

After getting an eager Rodney settled in for a nap in the staff locker room, Phillip went back to making his rounds. Several areas had been designated for sleep and stacks of mats and sleeping bags sat ready in various places. The older boys were going to stay in the upstairs locker rooms. Middle schoolers were in the gym and the elementary boys would be in the racquetball court that has hosted wrestling. All of that was organized and in order.

Casey had the kitchen at work again baking about a thousand chocolate chip cookies for a late snack. Phillip hoped that would be soon as the smell was driving him to distraction.

Phillip made his way around the building and found himself in a seldom used hall that ran along the front of the building by the offices with big glass windows. After hours, the lights in the front hall were off, but the streetlights from the parking lot provided enough light to see.

As he was about to take a corner, he heard a pair of boys’ voices. It sounded like Stevie McGraw and another boy he didn’t immediately recognize. They were talking quietly, and he could only make out bits and pieces of what they were saying.

The unknown voice said, “Shush! I thought I heard someone coming.”

The boys were quiet for a moment and Phillip stood still and quiet.

Stevie said, “Nobody comes here but the adults, and they’re gone for the night.”

Phillip peeked around the corner. There was an alcove with water fountain that divided a men’s and ladies’ room. Those bathrooms were always locked to prevent mischief. He was sure the boys had ducked in the alcove to stay out of sight for some sexy mischief.

There was quiet and the Phillip heard Stevie gasp, moan and a slurping sound. Stevie was getting a hummer.

Phillip heard some younger kids noisily skylarking and coming in the general direction. He rushed into the alcove and surprised a shirtless Stevie with board shorts around his ankles and his dick in the mouth of a cute eighth grader to be named Ross.

Ross was a quiet boy who came around during the afternoons. He was of slight build with dark hair he wore just off his shoulders. Phillip had seen Ross around with Skyler Wells and Buddy Dale. As shy as Ross usually was, Phillip was shocked to see him on his knees wearing nothing but a Speedo, sucking Stevie’s cock, jerking off and obviously relishing it.

Phillip silenced their spluttering protests as he pulled out his keys, opened the men’s room door with a master key. Stevie and a distressed Ross followed him into the pitch-dark bathroom where he closed and silently locked the door from the inside before the boys could even get their shorts pulled up.

They heard the noisy boys come closer. Phillip pulled Ross and Stevie into a hug and whispered, “Quiet.” He could tell Ross was shaking. He kissed Ross on the cheek and whispered, “It’s OK. You aren’t in trouble. I don’t want you to get caught by the wrong people.”

He pulled the two boys close and felt Ross relax. Stevie appeared nervous and Phillip gave him a peck on the cheek in the dark. They listened as the boys passed by outside laughing, joking and making noise like a small herd of elephants.

Once they were had passed, Ross whispered, “So, you’re the right person to get caught by?”

Stevie replied quietly, “You’ve got that right.”

In the pitch dark, Stevie was under his right arm and Ross was under his left. He said, “The official rule is no sex at the Y. The reality is boys will be boys. Don’t get caught by the adult staff or the other kids. That would be bad for you and others.” He patted Ross’s cute bare behind with his left hand.

Phillip pitched his voice more serious, put his hand on Stevie’s bare bottom and said, “Stevie here should know better, but he’s so cute I let him get away with murder. I’ll let you get back to it, but I want to talk to you both later.”

Stevie was horny, and his crush was right here. Phillip felt a hand invade his shorts, caress his cock and he said, “Wait Phillip...”

On his other side, Ross hugged Phillip. He could feel his Speedo clad boner against his thigh and his lips found Phillip’s neck in the dark.

Phillip kissed Stevie, got in his ear and said, “I like what I’ve seen out of you this weekend. Get Ross off, and we’ll go have some time to ourselves.”

Stevie turned his head, kissed Phillip on the lips and changed his focus to Ross.

Ross, now the center of attention, gasped in surprise. Phillip moved behind Ross steadying him gently, kissing his neck, ears and lips as Stevie started sucking his cock.

Phillip spoke quietly into Ross’s ear, “…and a cutie like you thought you were in trouble.”

Ross gasped, “I’ve been working up the courage to come talk to you.”

Phillip kissed the back of Ross’s neck and whispered, “That’s OK. If you like, I know a cute boy your age that would love to meet you.”

Ross moaned, gasped and twitched in ecstasy. He tried desperately to last, but he was completely overwhelmed. Stevie was giving him the works. Ross whimpered and came so hard his knees went weak. Phillip caught him and was soon joined by Stevie hugging and kissing the cute shy boy.

Phillip said, “I think we should keep this one.”

Stevie kissed Ross’s cheek and said, “I agree. He’s cute, nice and polite, but when you turn the lights out…”

Phillip finished Stevie’s thought. “…he’s a tiger”.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Phillip made sure all three had their clothes in order. He suggested Stevie and Ross meet him in his office in a few minutes after collecting some cookies.

In the cafeteria, Billy was helping Casey and Kelly to bake and distribute cookies. Phillip joined the line, got a few cookies and asked, “Billy are you about done? I need you upstairs.”

Billy raised an eyebrow and Phillip whispered to him, “I have a potential boyfriend in mind for you.”

Billy spoke up over the din and asked, “Hey Casey, you still need me?”

Casey swatted his behind affectionately and said, “Shoo. You’ve stolen enough of my kitchen secrets for one-night Padawan.”

Billy shed his apron and fell in beside Phillip and asked quietly, “Who is it?”

Phillip went back around the dark hall past the racquetball courts where it was quiet and said, “He’s a cute boy your age. He’s quiet, shy and likes to do something I know you like a lot. You probably know him. You just don’t know he’s available.”

Billy asked with some excitement, “What’s his name?”

Phillip replied, “Ross, and I think his last name is Foster.”

Billy stopped dead in his tracks and asked, “Does he have long black hair?”

“Yes, and he’s wearing a Speedo that might have fit in sixth grade.”

Billy whistled and said, “His last name is Forrester, and he is hot as they come in our grade. He’s nice and smart in school, but he’s real shy. Do you think he’ll like me?”

“I am going to introduce you. You’ll have to work it out from there. I can tell you like the idea.”

Billy had to stop, rearrange his boner and then followed Phillip up the back stairs.

They arrived before Ross and Stevie, so Phillip distributed a few cookies to their friends scattered around the second floor. When he went into the mat room, he was surprised to find Johnny Gray and Miguel Gomez too busy doing the Wild Thing to worry about cookies.

When he got back to his office, Ross and Stevie had arrived. Billy and Ross were blushing, and Stevie said, “No fair Phillip. You’ve got to find me a boyfriend too.”

Phillip pulled Stevie into a hug and said, “Billy, why don’t you and Ross go somewhere quiet and get acquainted. Stevie and I need to talk. Don’t forget we’re getting together about one.”

Ross and Billy exchanged wicked grins and vacated his office.

Stevie asked, “What do we need to talk about?”

“It’s Randy. He’s like my little brother. I don’t want to hurt him.”

Stevie chuckled and said, “You won’t. We’ve been best friends since we were little. Now that Kevin and Cade are tame, you’ll need a crowbar to get them apart.”

“If we get together Stevie, it won’t just be a hook-up. I’m attracted to you, and I think you feel the same.”

Stevie looked surprised and said, “You like me?”

Phillip answered Stevie by kissing him, rubbing their boners together and slipping his hands inside his shorts and grabbing his cute ass. They held the kiss and Phillip looked deep into Stevie’s blue eyes.

Stevie shed his shorts and unsnapped Phillip’s. Phillip picked up a very naked Stevie without breaking the kiss and carried him to his couch. Stevie helped Phillip out of his shorts and jock, and they fell into a sixty-nine on the couch.

Phillip began by licking Stevie’s balls and eating his cute little ass sending him into a moaning, gasping frenzy. Stevie turned around and carefully mounted Phillip’s cock, started slow and soon began to grind.

It had never been this way for either of them. Stevie’s ass was in absolute bliss as Phillip’s cock probed it deeper and deeper until it hit the spot.

Stevie moaned and erupted a geyser of cum, and as he kept grinding, more dribbled out. Phillip could only last so long in Stevie’s tight ass before he came powerfully inside him setting him off again in another less spectacular orgasm.

Phillip pulled Stevie into his arms and said, “You are special Stevie McGraw.”

Stevie gasped and said, “We need to do that again just to be sure.”

“No more hummers from seventh graders?”

Stevie gasped and said, “Not when I can have that.”

 

div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo">
 
Copyright © 2021 jamessavik; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 13
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The Y where I grew up sure wasn't like that. But then I got into school sports and stopped going there ...maybe I shouldn't have🤔 LOL

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..