Jump to content
    JamesSavik
  • Author
  • 1,224 Words
  • 3,134 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Summer Job - 6. Bryan

Bryan Larkin was surprised and delighted to hear from his pals on the swimming team and be invited to get wet and spend the night. He got a boner just talking to Owen Jamison on the phone- yum! The idea of skinny dipping with some of those guys was appealing enough for him to blow off watching stupid reruns in his room. Besides- any time away from his asshat of a big brother was a win. He packed his backpack for an overnight, kissed his Mom and told her he had a ride to the Y the next morning.

Bryan jumped on his bike and found the impressive house four blocks away at the end of a cul-de-sac and arrived well before dark. He thought about ringing the doorbell but heard familiar voices and splashing in the backyard, so he went toward the gate.

The garage door opened, and he saw Phillip and Seth from the Y standing the car port behind a bunch of bikes. Phillip waved and said, “Hi Brian, this way. You can park your bike in the garage.”

Bryan came in grinning and said, “Hey guys. I was glad you called. You gave me a good excuse to get away from my asshat brother for a while.”

Seth said, “I know you’ve met Phillip and, a bunch of our friends are in the pool but, we wanted to talk to you first.”

Phillip closed the garage door and the boys followed him upstairs to his room. They sat on his couch and Seth took the lead, “Bryan, we heard you have been having a little problem with Patrick McDipShit and Phillip wanted to talk to you about it. One of your friends was in the can and heard Patrick tell you to suck my cock you sweet little whore.”

Bryan turned beet red and looked like he was going to cry, but Phillip said, “Your friends like you enough to let me know about it. We might be able to do something about it without becoming a huge mess but, we don’t want to make matters worse going off half-cocked.”

Bryan said, “It’s a huge embarrassment that you guys even know about that.”

Phillip replied, “All we know about it is that he’s extorting sex from you and, making you a nervous wreck. I assure you that you’re among friends here. What he’s doing could get him in a shitload of trouble with the law and, maybe even make him a sex offender. None of us want that but, we want you to be OK. I’m pretty sure we can make him leave you alone without anyone else being the wiser but, we need to know more.”

Bryan sighed and said, “This goes back a few years. Can we keep it just between us?”

Seth patted Bryan on the arm and Phillip nodded.

Brian said, “A couple of years ago, I caught my brother fucking Patrick.”

Seth said, “Oh wow. I did not see that coming.”

Bryan’s frustration and anger came out in a rush. “I used to crush on Patrick when I was little and... I started blowing him while my brother fucked him. He loved it. It was fun. It’s giving me a boner just thinking about it. Well, my brother Andy decided he had outgrown that gay shit as he put it last year. Patrick and I still do it. He’s really hot and has a fantastic cock. If he would just treat me better, I wouldn’t mind but, when he talks to me like shit, I don’t want to do stuff with him.” As he wound down, Bryan got the sniffles and a few tears rolled down his cheeks.

Phillip hugged Bryan and said, “I have a plan to catch him in the act. We might change it up a lot before we try it. Listen to it and let me know if it’s something you might like to try.”

Bryan listened to Philip’s plan with great interest. The more he heard, the more he liked it. Soon he was offering suggestions and decided it was worth trying it on Thursday as that would be the next day Patrick would be around. He went from frustrated and angry to actually looking forward to getting the Patrick monkey off his back or, at least taming it.

After giving Bryan a hug Phillip stood and said, “Now Seth wants to blow... err, I mean talk to you Bryan. He’s awesome at it, so I’m sure you’ll enjoy. Come on down to the pool when you crazy kids get your rocks off. We like to skinny dip after dark”

Bryan and Seth looked shocked, blushed furiously and Seth said, “You rat!”

Phillip replied, “You won our coin toss fair and square. This way you don’t have to beat around the bush for an hour.” Phillip leaned over and first gave a flustered Seth a peck on the cheek and then a bewildered Bryan, stood and said, “See you in a bit.”

The boys head his footsteps retreating down the hall and Seth blushed furiously. Bryan asked, “Did you really flip a coin?”

Seth chuckled and said, “Whether it was me or Phillip, there was no way you were going to lose.”

 

 

Seth and Bryan joined the rest of the boys a short time later for skinny dipping. Afterwards the Gentleman’s Club inducted three new members in their traditional messy ceremony in the pool house: Mikie Hendrix, Randy Carlson and Bryan Larkin.

 

 

The boys who had to go home got on their bikes and began to depart shortly after ten. Phillip had to take Seth and David home. He got them in his car and drove them to a nice house out in a neighborhood called old town.

He parked, walked the boys to the door and was greeted by their grandmother. Seth politely introduced Phillip to his grandmother and, thanked him for inviting them over.

David rushed up to Phillip and hugged him and said, “I had a great time.” Seth did the same.

Phillip hugged them back and said, “It was fun having you guys over. Helping clean up won you big points for getting invited back. See you tomorrow.”

Wanda Garner liked Phillip on sight. He was a polite, good-looking boy, and it was obvious Seth and David liked him. She grinned and said, “I haven’t seen my grandson and nephew this happy in a long time. Thanks for looking after them for me.”

“It was a pleasure to have them Mam. They’re good kids, good company and a lot of fun. I always wanted little brothers. I think I’ll adopt those two.”

As Phillip departed, she smiled. If her boys did turn out to be homosexuals as much evidence indicated, they could do much worse than scoring a handsome boy like Philip. Even if they weren’t, her read on Phillip was positive. He would be a good influence on the boys and, she could always use a few weekends off from the energetic teens she adored but, wore her out.

 

Phillip went home and, went to bed with Randy, Mikie, Bryan and Owen. Owen and Bryan had hit it off so well, Phillip had to put them in a room of their own everybody else could get some sleep.

Copyright © 2021 jamessavik; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 28
  • Love 15
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..