Jump to content
    JamesSavik
  • Author
  • 752 Words
  • 3,059 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Summer Job - 20. Ryan's Spanking

On his way back upstairs, Tanner and Ryan saw Phillip and followed him up.

Tanner asked, “What’s wrong Phillip?”

Phillip said, “Those reporters brought up something that happened before I moved here that really spaced me out. Please don’t ask. It’ll be in the news, so everybody will know, and I won’t have to tell the story over and over.”

Tanner did what he always does that made Phillip’s day: hugged him like only Tanner could.

Ryan asked, “Tanner, I need to talk to Phillip about something private. Could you give us a minute?”

Tanner hugged Phillip again and said, “We’re still on for the hospital right?”

Phillip replied, “Of course. I just need to catch my breath after my media moment.”

Tanner went back downstairs and Ryan closed and locked the door behind him. Ryan came and stood in front of Phillip and said, “I’m ready for my spanking.”

Phillip chuckled and pulled a surprised Ryan into his lap and hugged him.

Ryan said, “I wasn’t expecting this but, it’s really cool.”

“I’d much rather hug you guys than spank you. How did it go with Sammy?”

Ryan blushed and was tongue-tied.

Phillip said, “That well?”

Ryan giggled and said, “He liked it a lot and I liked it better than I expected. It is fun to make someone you like feel fantastic.”

Phillip did his best to sound serious, “Ryan, making Sammy blow you could have gotten you in serious trouble. It doesn’t matter how bad you want it, you can never, ever make someone have sex with you. Lesson learned?”

The boy sighed and said, “I’m ready for my spanking.”

Phillip said, “Do you really need one?”

Ryan shrugged and said, “I promised Sammy and, I trust you won’t be mean about it, so we might as well get it over with.”

Phillip squeezed Ryan and said, “Not yet. I like hugs better.”

Ryan giggled and said, “Yeah, me too. I’m glad you caught us. Getting to talk to you has been great.”

“Same here Ryan. You're a horny little pup but, if they’ll admit it, most boys your age are.”

Phillip had a plan. He knew some boys got a charge out of spankings and had watched a few videos on the web. He had an idea of how to make it less dreadful for Ryan and, maybe even a little or even, a lot of fun.

Ryan stood and pulled down his swimming suit. He had a Speedo on underneath and Phillip guided him over his knee.

Phillip gave Ryan’s cute bottom modest slaps on both sides of his rump counting, “One-two-one. One-two-two. One-two-three...” Judging from Ryan’s growing erection, he liked it and, Phillip was surprised the effect it was having on him.

Phillip stopped at ten and asked Ryan who was squirming and breathing hard, “Have you had enough?”

“You aren’t hurting me and this is fun.” Ryan slid his hand into Phillip’s shorts through the leg hole and grasped Phillip’s hard cock and asked innocently, “If I’m naughty, do I get more?”

Phillip feigned outrage, pulled Ryan’s Speedo down to reveal his bare bottom and said, “You are so getting more licks bad boy.” He continued his pops alternating cheeks. Ryan got more and more aroused and tried to dig Philip’s cock out. Suddenly, he went stiff, whimpered and nutted all over Phillip’s thigh.

Gasping for breath, Ryan said, “Holy shit Phillip. You’re so hot even a spanking from you is spectacular. I so needed that.”

Phillip retrieved a towel and said, “You’re welcome. You can tell Sammy you got your spanking, but you don’t have to tell him you liked it. You are naughty and messy and will probably need another one soon. Where do you live?”

Cleaning up, Ryan said, “I live on Grant.”

Phillip pulled up Google Earth on the computer, showed Ryan his house on Ash Circle and said, “This is where I live. A lot of my friends come over and, we skinny-dip just after sunset.”

Ryan looked at the property from Googles satellite eye view and said, “Cool!” He traced his route and added, “I can get there from my house in about fifteen minutes.”

Phillip put his hand on Ryan’s shoulder and said, “Hold off on bringing Sammy. We will later but, I want you to meet some people first.”

Ryan asked sheepishly, “Could we... uh, really do it sometime?”

“Maybe. Let's be friends first and see how it works out.”

Ryan left Phillip’s office happy.

Copyright © 2021 jamessavik; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 15
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..