Jump to content
    JamesSavik
  • Author
  • 1,287 Words
  • 2,608 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Summer Job - 18. Sammy & Ryan

As Phillip was looking at his phone, he saw a flicker of movement out of the corner of his eye on the SmartCam display. Looking closer, he saw Sammy Lewis, one of next year’s seventh graders who had twice followed Phillip to the can for a peep, furtively making his way to the lonely restroom that seemed a lot more popular than Phillip had thought. He was looking around like he was trying to see if anyone was following, slipped into the restroom and, made sure the door closed quietly.

Almost as soon as Sammy was inside, Ryan Johnson, an eighth grader to be and, a much bigger boy than Sammy, popped out of the stairwell and quietly followed him to the restroom. Ryan stood at the door listening for a moment with his hand in his shorts playing with himself. Ryan listened and then began to silently open the door.

Phillip moved as quickly and quietly as he could to the restroom. He listened at the door and heard Ryan say, “If you don’t want me to tell anybody I caught you jerking off, suck it. Suck it harder. Make it feel real good. Yeah, that’s it.”

Phillip opened the door silently and moved quietly down the privacy hall as Ryan moaned and said, “I promise to suck you off too when I’m done. I’m so horny it hurts. I’m gonna cum in your mouth, and you’re gonna swallow.”

Phillip said, “Not if he doesn’t want to.”

The two boys twitched like they had sat on a tack. They had their swimming suits around their ankles with Sammy on his knees jerking off giving Ryan the blow job he demanded.

They were cold busted and yet Ryan had the termidity to exclaim, “We weren’t doing nothing!”

Sammy teared up and blushed so red from embarrassment Phillip thought the little guy was going to faint. He covered his eyes like maybe if he didn’t see it, it would all go away.

Phillip replied, “Pull your shorts up boys. If by nothing you mean extorting a blow job from a younger boy Ryan, I think it damn well is something.”

Both boys pulled up their shorts. Neither had ever heard Phillip utter even the mildest curse nor seen him so obviously angry. Hearing what Phillip said, Ryan looked at him with dread while Sammy looked hopeful.

“I understand to boys your age, it seems like you’re constantly horny. I know I was. It is just how boys are made. Sammy didn’t do anything wrong. You have to go rub one out now and then just to keep from walking around with blue balls and a perpetual boner. Sometimes you might even trade a hand job or a blow job with a friend. That’s OK too. At your age, all it means is you are horny and, it’s fun as long as you are both into it and keep it quiet.”

The boys relaxed, but Phillip pressed forward, “I draw the line at making any kid do something they don’t want to do. This is serious. I’m supposed to take you in to see Mr. Campbell. He would probably send you both home and call your parents.”

Both boys looked perfectly horrified at that prospect. Phillip surprised them both by pulling them into a hug and saying, “But I don’t want to do that. I love you little guys and, I’ll never do anything that would hurt you that bad.”

The two boys audibly sighed in relief and hugged Phillip back.

Phillip said, “There have to be consequences Ryan. You and the other boys can do what you want as long as both parties are willing. You can’t bully any kid into doing it, is that clearly understood?”

Ryan answered solemnly, “Yes sir.”

“If we keep this quiet and Mr. Campbell out of it, are you both willing to submit to my judgement?”

Both boys answered with a relieved and emphatic, “Yes sir!”

“Now Ryan, why did you pick Sammy?”

Ryan replied sheepishly, “I like him. He’s nice and really cute.”

Phillip ran his hand over Sammy’s shoulder and said, “He sure is. What if I told you to give Sammy a blow job and swallow his juice just like you demanded?”

Ryan said, “I guess that would be fair.”

“What do you think Sammy?”

Sammy said, “I’ve never had one before. I think I’d really like it but, he was mean. I want you to spank him.”

Ryan yelped a surprised, “What!?”

Sammy giggled and said, “You know Phillip likes us. He won’t spank you too hard and, you’ll remember next time.”

“Oh, all right”, Ryan agreed with a sigh.

Phillip asked, “After this is over, can you guys be friends?”

Sammy answered, “Yeah. I like Ryan when he’s not being mean. Sucking him wasn’t horrible. It was kind of fun seeing him wiggle like that. If you ask nice, maybe we can trade next time.”

Ryan said, “Really?”

Sammy said, “Yeah but, not today. You were mean.”

Ryan said, “I’m sorry Sam. I was horny and stupid.”

Phillip interjected, “Remember that well. Your big head is pretty smart. It thinks pretty well; the little one, not so much.”

Sammy and Ryan cracked up laughing and Phillip said, “Follow me guys.”

The pair followed Phillip into the mat room where he explained, “You guys aren’t the only ones I’ve caught. If you want a good, safe place, this is it. You can lock it from the inside and, I’ve got the only key.”

Ryan asked, “Who else did you catch?”

Phillip grinned and said, “If I don’t tell on them, you can trust me not to tell on you. If you open up, and they forget to lock the door, remember that they are here for the same thing you are. Just be nice and it’ll be cool.”

Sammy asked, “Are you going to spank Ryan now?”

Phillip said, “No. I won’t spank him with anyone else in the room. I want him to remember, not be humiliated. I think Ryan owes you a BJ. Why don’t you two get comfortable? I’ll be in my office but, I’ve got something I have to do soon.”

After a couple of hugs, he left Sammy and Ryan and returned to his office.

 

 

In his email headers he saw one from Mr. Campbell that’s subject line read: Reporters- Heads Up. He opened it and read:

Phillip-

The reporters may ask what qualifies you to be a counselor. Be thinking of a good answer.

He sat in his office thinking and, he came up with the perfect answer. He replied:

Don’t worry boss. I’ve got this.

As he was composing his thoughts, Mikie knocked and entered the office, out a breath and collapsed on the sofa. “I had no idea you had so much to do. Just the stuff you’ve got me and Randy doing is keeping us on our toes.”

Phillip grinned and said, “Wait till you get a load of Fridays.”

Mikie used in his best Butthead imitation, “Huh-huh-huh, you said load. Speaking of loads, catch anybody new lately.”

Phillip replied, “Well, we got Bryan’s problem un-knotted, discovered who the jizz Olympians are and, a couple kids just now. Be sure to keep our secret about the cameras.”

Mikie grinned and asked, “Any of them worthy candidates for the Gentleman’s club?”

“Maybe. Give it a little time. We’ll see if they take us up on coming over this weekend. Now, I’m going to be tied up until at least after two. Can you and Randy watch things?”

Mikie gave a thumb up gesture. Phillip bumped knuckles with him and made his way to the main office.

Copyright © 2021 jamessavik; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 20
  • Love 16
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Good chapter. Philip dealt with Ryan fairly, I love how Sammy wants him punished by Philip. I've a feeling Ryan will enjoy his spanking.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I'm curious what Philip's answer to the reporters will be

Edited by weinerdog
  • Like 3
Link to comment
36 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

I'm curious what Philip's answer to the reporters will be

You will find out tomorrow.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
3 hours ago, chris191070 said:

I love how Sammy wants him punished by Philip.

He was mean after all.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..