Jump to content
    JamesSavik
  • Author
  • 1,340 Words
  • 2,731 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Summer Job - 40. Cole and Ike

Phillip re-read and edited what he had so far. He hoped Daniels and his bosses would be patient enough to read through it carefully. He caught motion on the SecureCam out of the corner of his eye, and he focused on it.

Randy’s voice crackled over the radio, “Boss, I just saw Cole Lassiter and Ike Fields go upstairs. Better check that out. Cole’s playing out of his league— he’s seventeen.”

Phillip responded, “I’ll check on it. It’s getting near quitting time. Let’s make sure everything is done, so we can go home.”

“Will do boss.”

Ike would be a ninth grader next fall and was one of the neighborhood kids. Phillip had seen the other boy around but didn’t know anything about him other than some people called him “Stick” because he was tall and quite thin.

Phillip had talked to Ike on numerous occasions as he lived three houses down Ash and on the left corner. Ike was impossible to dislike. He was a little on the hyper side, and tended to be something of a clown. At least he was actually funny. Phillip had detected insecurity in him that he masked with humor. He wasn’t the cutest kid in the building but, he might be in the top ten for his age group. Phillip hadn’t heard that Ike was gay or bi but, he had taken a peek at Phillip on a couple of occasions and had boned up.

Viewing the pair on the SecureCam, the older boy Cole was tall, skinny and looked unfinished. He was wearing board shorts and a t-shirt like everybody else but, he had a leather collar around his neck a leather bracelet around each wrist. Phillip knew, from his online reading about leather culture, that marked him as belonging to a master who would not be amused if his boy/son/slave/whatever was screwing around.

Phillip made his way down to the bathroom and was glad he had thought to oil the hinges on the door. He slipped inside silently; made sure the door closed quietly behind him, and listened intently to a conversation in progress.

Cole said, “We’ve got to find a better place.”

Ike replied, “Tell me about it. Neither one of us can afford to get caught.”

Cole said, “Come here, baby boy. If we can only steal a minute, let’s make the most of it.”

There was a pause, and presently Ike said, “Your arms feel so good around me.”

Cole replied, “I wish I could hold you all the time.”

Phillip could see a reflection of the couple in the shiny tile of the bathroom; Cole was leaning against the far wall holding Ike in his arms, affectionately stroking his hair. The scene pierced Phillip to the marrow. Javier had done that for Phillip many times, and for hours occasionally. He had to brush away a tear of loss and remembrance.

Ike, being Ike, said, “Is that a roll of quarters in your pocket or are you just glad to see me, sailor?”

Cole laughed and said, “That joke is older than both of us put together.”

“It made you laugh, and you’ve still got a boner.”

Phillip heard a zipper and Cole gasped. He could see Ike and Cole’s reflections in the shiny tile as the younger boy went down on his forbidden lover. The sight of it, the sounds of Ike’s exuberant fellatio and Cole’s ecstasy made Phillip so hard he had to adjust himself in his jock.

Cole couldn’t last very long under Ike’s determined oral assault, and soon his breathing was heavy and raspy. After a moan, he warned, “I’m... I’m...”

That only served to drive Ike to a lustful frenzy as he took Cole’s load, and then milked ever drop from the older boys cock.

Cole pulled Ike to his feet, gave him a long, lingering kiss and said, “Wow. How did you get so good at that?”

Ike replied, “I’m a growing boy, need my protein and yours is the best.”

Cole chuckled and said, “Lucky me. Now it’s your turn.”

As cranked up as Ike was, it didn’t take long for Cole to make Ike gasp and whimper with delight. When they were done, the couple held each other, basking in their shared affection.

Witnessing the entire affair made Phillip ache for Javier. These weren’t just two horny boys swapping BJs. There was real love there, Phillip could feel its warmth and tenderness. He missed it terribly.

It wasn’t that he couldn’t connect with Mikie or Randy or any of the others. He most certainly could; there were all lovable, and he did indeed love them. His problem was he was still connected to Javier, and until he could get past that, connecting with anyone like Cole and Ike were connected just wouldn’t work. Maybe he needed to see a shrink about it. His reverie was interrupted as the Cole and Ike said their most intimate goodbyes and began to leave.

 

 

Cole had his arm around Ike when they turned the corner and saw Phillip leaning against the partition. Ike’s eyes went wide, and he went almost instantly ashen. Cole’s mouth forming a silent ‘O’ as in the first part of Oh shit at the sight of Phillip’s t-shirt that announced loudly, “STAFF”.

Instead of letting the boys completely freak out, Phillip came to their rescue, “Now, please don’t have heart attacks. You two aren’t the first couple I’ve caught sharing private moments in this place. Ike is a sweet kid, Cole. He’s fourteen, and you’re seventeen; that's awkward but not unforgivable.”

Cole asked, “You heard... us?”

Phillip smiled and said, “I did, and you are two sweet kids. You’ve got nothing to worry about from me.”

Cole said, “I’m too shocked to think too rationally right now. So... you’re not busting us or any of about a hundred horrible things you could do?”

Phillip said, “Of course not. I’m sorry I had to intrude but, you’re older than Ike and I look out for my boys. You two have something special. Doing either of you harm would just be wrong. Ike, are you OK?”

Ike’s color was better, but the shock of being caught had rattled him badly.

Phillip drew Ike into a hug and said, “Your secret is safe, Ike. Don't worry. Like I said, you two aren’t the first pair I’ve caught up here but, you are the cutest couple.” He shaved the truth a little for Ike’s benefit. Ike was on the average side of cute but, Cole was good-looking even if he looked no older than fifteen.

Phillip asked, "How did you two meet?"

Ike said, "Last year we were in the kid's hospital together. I had to get my appendix out."

Cole said, "I had a kind of cancer called Hodgkin's Disease and had to have chemo and stuff. It's gone now but, that's why I'm so skinny and only a sophomore. When I was so sick from chemo I wanted to quit, they put this little spark plug in my room. He kept me laughing the whole time. I didn't quit because of him, and I love him."

Phillip said, "Well, I'm glad to meet you both. If you get stuck for a place when you're here, let me know. I'll make sure you are somewhere private where you won't be disturbed."

Ike giggled and said, “What is this, my birthday?”

Cole answered, “I think we just met someone who is on our side for a change.”

Phillip said, “I heard that you two were having a little trouble getting together. I’m having friends over later. You’re welcome to join us.”

Ike’s eyes got big and he said. “Please Cole?”

Cole looked torn and said, “There’s somewhere else I’m supposed to be tonight but, for Ike, I’ll get out of it.”

Phillip said, “Ike knows where I live. We usually have dinner about seven or seven-thirty and take a swim after dark. Don’t worry about bringing a suit.”

Copyright © 2021 jamessavik; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 19
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Cole being 17 and Ike being 14 would get a few comments around school that would happen if it was a boy and a girl. If they were a little younger maybe it's a problem but at this stage I don't know what the big deal is.In a few states if some one over 18 is with someone under 18 if there is less then a 4 year difference in age it's not illegal conversely I remember reading a sex offender registry from another state where the "offender" was 19 and the "victim" 17 now THAT"S ridiculous.

You tend to forget although Philip has some fun with some cute boys he really does miss Javier there's a hole that needs to filled .......I mean emotional hole pervs LOL

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..