Jump to content
    JamesSavik
  • Author
  • 2,113 Words
  • 2,793 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Summer Job - 16. Patrick

Phillip found Andy Larkin waiting for him in his office.

Andy embraced Phillip enthusiastically and said in a rush, “You were right about Bryan. We stayed up late talking and, he never really wanted to stab me after all. We were both so different at breakfast my parents asked what the heck happened. I told them that Bryan said you were good to talk to and, you helped me get some things sorted out. They want you to come over for supper soon.”

Phillip hugged Andy back and said, “That’s an improvement. Bryan and I will soon be talking to an old friend of yours.”

Andy sighed, “I know. That’s why I’m here and, I think we can fix a lot.”

Phillip said, “Have a seat and, please explain”, as he got behind his computer and checked his email and saw a couple of headers, “Press conference @ 12” and “Van to visit Rodney Jefferson @ 1:40”.

Andy explained, “When I said that I was kinky last night, I wasn’t really kidding. Me and Patrick used to do stuff we would read about online like spankings, bondage and talking dirty. Some of it was fun. Most of it was meh but, I’ll be blunt: when I was sucking his dick and he called me his dirty whore, it made me really hot. We used to talk dirty to each other all the time which is why I think Patrick must think Bryan likes it.”

Phillip groaned and said, “Not knowing the game, Bryan took it personally. That is about what I figured.”

Andy said “Bryan told me your plan. If Patrick thought he was hurting Bryan’s feelings... well, he loves Bryan and has since we were all little. Sometimes I would think I was free of my baby brother and, there he was sitting in Patrick’s lap grinning.”

Phillip snorted and said, “I’m sure it’s a misunderstanding and Patrick has no idea.”

Andy stated confidently, “If Patrick knew he was hurting Bryan’s feelings, he would stop, and probably be upset.”

Phillip asked, “You’ve known Pat longer than any of us. How do you think he’ll respond to our plan?”

“I think he’ll get a kick out of it”, Andy responded with a grin. “He’ll like you and, with Patrick, if you can make him laugh, you’ve already won. Here. You’ll need this.” Andy handed Phillip a tube of lube.

Phillip’s eyebrows rose and he said, “What’s this for?”

With a devilish grin, Andy said, “Pat loves to be fucked. He used to cum like a wildcat when I fucked him while Bryan is blowing him.”

Phillip asked incredulously, “You want me to fuck your boyfriend?”

With a sigh Andy said, “I blew that when I broke up with him. I don’t blame him at all for sticking with Bryan. They love each other and, like you said, I know him. That’s his favorite thing.”

Phillip said, “Thanks Andy. That gives me something else I can use. Stay here and we’ll let you know how it goes. If well, you might have a chance to have a chat with Patrick. Don’t expect to patch things up overnight but, maybe you can be friends again. Be a pal and give Randy and Mikie their lists of chores when they show up. They’re on the desk.”

 

Just before ten, Phillip stuck his head in the mat room. The Curtis twins, Casey Dubois and Kelly Scott had departed. He got a yellow safety sign that announced wet floor with a stick figure falling on his ass and put it outside the men’s room. After the preppy twins’ and the metal kids’ jizz Olympics, he had mopped up so it would smell piney fresh.

He entered the men’s room and took up his hide in the supply closet to wait for Brian and Patrick to arrive which happened three minutes after he got set. He slipped out of his shirt. If this was going to work, he wanted to catch Patrick at his horniest, weakest moment.

Bryan arrived in mid conversation: “...this is the best place in the complex according to Phillip. He’s really cool and never busts anybody.”

Both boys were wet and Bryan had a big towel over his shoulder.

Phillip had to suppress a gasp when he first laid eyes on Patrick. Some ginger guys were just meh but, Patrick was smoking hot. He was relatively tall at almost six feet but, thin and wiry. He had beautiful red hair that looked like burnished copper in the sun streaming through the windows. His muscles were toned, and he was shirtless showing off a smattering of freckles on his shoulders and neck. His skin was pale and flushed. The swimming suit he was wearing wasn’t concealing a growing erection.

Patrick, with his back to Phillip in the closet, said, “So, is my dirty little cock whore ready to take my load?”

Bryan replied, “Yeah. I want bad Pat.”

Patrick then ordered, “Take it all off and get on your knees.”

Bryan obeyed, slipping out of his Speedos. In on the plot, he went to his knees right where they had planned. Patrick slipped out of swim suit and, Bryan took as much of his cock as he could.

Patrick’s back arched with delight. He took Bryan’s head in his hands guiding his cock as deep into the boy’s throat as he could shivering with ecstasy. “My little cock slut is really, really sweet. Suck it baby boy. Yeah, that’s it, suck it like you want my jizz.”

Bryan let the big ginger cock escape his mouth and started licking and sucking the older teen’s balls. Patrick moaned in delight and said, “My little cock slut has learned a new trick. Good boy. Good, sweet boy.”

Bryan took Patrick’s cock back in his mouth and took it deep. Patrick responded with a hiss of breath and said, “Oh baby. You are so good to my cock. Keep it up.”

With Patrick’s full attention on Bryan’s really excellent blow job, Phillip took his first prop, fuzzy hand cuffs, and quietly open the supply closet door. He approached the nude Patrick who was oblivious to anything but Bryan’s blow job, from behind.

When he was just behind Patrick, Phillip said with an authoritative voice, “All right, freeze! You’re under arrest.”

Patrick, absolutely naked with his cock in a seventh grader’s mouth, could think of nothing to do but freeze.

Phillip took one of Patrick’s hands and then the other and snapped the fuzzy cuffs shut.

Patrick, completely stunned asked quite reasonably, “Uhhh, why are these hand cuffs fuzzy?”

Phillip replied, “Sir, I’m with the kink squad. You are charged with section eleven forty-six.”

Patrick asked, “What’s that?”

“Using kink with a partner that doesn’t know the game; you may resume Bryan.”

Bryan went back to sucking Patrick’s cock which had, to his credit, not even wilted. In fact, with the handcuffs, it seemed to have expanded and, Pat’s hand-cuffed hands found Phillip’s erection.

Phillip said, “There are lots of little horndogs in this place and some of them are a little kinky too. I try to look out for them. One of them that likes to peep was hiding in the bathroom last week and heard you verbally abusing Bryan and thought you were forcing him to blow you. It got back to me and Bryan confessed that he really likes your big cock and likes nothing better than to swallow your loads but, sometimes the dirty talk hurts his feelings. You see he’s young and doesn’t understand that.”

Patrick said in horror, “Oh no Bryan, I never meant to hurt your feelings. I love you little bro.”

Bryan relinquished Pat’s cock, stood and said, “I know. Phillip and Andy explained that little quirk and I felt a lot better. I wanted you to meet Phillip and thought this would be a fun way.”

Patrick chuckled and said, “You tricky little devil. If you didn’t give such great head, you would be in so much trouble. Let me closer so I can kiss Bryan.”

Phillip said, “I’m going to lock the door. Back shortly.”

He released Patrick. As Phillip went to lock the door, Pat said, “The last thing I’d ever want to do is to hurt you Bryan. Please forgive me.”

Bryan hugged Patrick and they shared a friendly kiss. When they broke it Bryan said, “I’ve already forgiven you. The trash talk really confused me until Phillip and Andy explained about talking dirty. Now, turn around and meet Phillip. I know you’re going to like him.”

Pat turned and got a good look at Phillip standing there shirtless. Pat’s eyebrows went up, he smiled and said, “So you’re Phillip. I see why my little brother Stevie likes you. You’re hot.”

Bryan said, “I didn’t think Stevie liked anybody.”

Pat chuckled and said, “If Stevie says someone is pretty cool, knowing him, that means he’s got a crush on him. He claims he's straight but, I've seen that boy's browser history.”

Phillip said, “It's nice to meet you too. Bryan assured me you had a good sense of humor and appreciate a good gag. Andy has had a change of heart. He’s tired of fighting being gay and, if you can forgive him, wants to be friends again. He’s waiting in my office.”

Pat said, “No shit? I was hoping he would get around to that before we turned forty...”

Bryan whispered something in Pat’s ear and he finished, “...but some persuading might help soothe the waters.”

Phillip rubbed Pat’s fine coppery down covered ass and said, “Why don’t you bend over and blow Bryan and I’ll see if I can help.”

Pat bent over and wolfed down Bryan’s cock which made him moan appreciatively. Phillip took the opportunity to lick Pat’s fine ass as it was exposed. It seemed to startle Pat but, he rolled with it and then really got into the spirit of the occasion. When he seemed ready, Phillip applied some lube and entered him.

Pat went crazy on Bryan’s dick and made him cum in short order. Then he stood straighter and Phillip kissed his neck and ears as he made long, slow steady thrusts. Then Bryan went down on Pat again causing the intensity of the lust crazed frolic to rise.

After a minute and a half, Bryan’s blow job drove Pat to orgasm and Pat’s nice ass dragged Phillip with him. Phillip had the presence of mind to fire his blast of jizz in a urinal so he wouldn’t have to mop again.

As the boys caught their breath, they cleaned up with Bryan’s towel. There had been real heat in the room. Bryan took Pat to the office as Phillip put away the warning sign and made sure the restroom showed no signs of their tryst.

 

Pat and Andy were still in his office when Phillip arrived ten minutes later. Their eyes were suspiciously puffy but Andy and Pat were all smiles and greeted him warmly.

Pat asked, “What’s this I hear about swimming nude after dark?”

Phillip grinned and said, “I often have friends over and, it’s sort of become a thing. We enjoy a nice skinny dip just after dark. Most of them are younger and, we have rules about discretion but, you’re welcome to join us. Are you two OK?”

Andy said, “Yeah. We’ve decided to be friends with messy benefits for a while. I know I’ve got some growing up to do but, I’m pretty sure I can get it done with the right friends around. Thank you Phillip.”

Pat said, “Yes, thank you Phillip. I’m glad to get my both of my kinky bros Andy and Bryan back and, I’ll be sure Bryan knows the games we’re playing and not just assume.”

“You’re both welcome. Now, I’ve got chores to do. You two have some catching up to do so, go do it.”

 

 

It took a little extra effort but Phillip managed to catch up rapidly. Mikie and Randy had taken care of their task lists. By eleven, Phillip and his minions had things well in hand.

He went back to his office and for fun played back the last few days of the cameras on the second floor. He knew about the jizz Olympians but as he fast forwarded through the three days of images, at seemingly random times of the day, afternoons mostly, a few singles or pairs of boys showed up, spent five or ten minutes in the bathroom and split. It seemed that restroom was a not such a secret retreat after all.

Copyright © 2021 jamessavik; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
  • Love 18
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Philip's dad is suppose to be showing up soon will that mean a moratorium of their fun while he's there?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..