Jump to content
    JamesSavik
  • Author
  • 805 Words
  • 2,820 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Summer Job - 7. Wednesday

The next morning Phillip made breakfast and took the boys with him to the Y. Wednesday got underway. That day, the staff took those who were interested on a field trip to city hall, the city library and a small art gallery. All the members of the Gentleman’s Club save Phillip elected to go. There were still a bunch of kids around, but they weren’t as thick as usual.

For a while that morning the place was pretty quiet and Phillip was able to get a lot of work done. He did have a little excitement. In what he was beginning to consider his part of the complex, the second floor of the pool annex, as he was putting some freshly delivered boxes of pool chemicals in storage, he smelled something familiar but out of place.

In his favorite hideaway bathroom, he found the source. Some enterprising souls had come up, opened a window, and smoked some weed. There were ashes and a roach in a urinal. There was also a lot of cum on the floor so fresh, the big blobs were still pearly white. He had only missed this party by no more than ten or fifteen minutes tops.

Phillip inspected the scene like one of the crime scene investigators in one of the few TV shows he ever bothered to watch. He noticed that the cum was in blob and spray patterns and there were at least three sets or, probably four. It looked like three or four guys had gotten high and either jacked off or had sex. The amount was impressive. These had to be older teens or upper Middle Schoolers as the younger guys couldn’t possibly have managed that much spooge taking vitamins and eating their Wheaties.

Their identity was a mystery for now, but he resolved to keep a closer eye on the area. If someone had found this to be as convenient a safe haven for fun as Phillip had, they would be back. He did a little clean up. It sure wouldn’t do for Mr. Campbell to see it.

All the bathrooms had a small closet attached with cleaning supplies. He opened the supply closet with his keys and got a mop to clean up after the jizz Olympians. He resolved to solve the mystery and find out who the Olympic spunk champions were.

 

 

For lunch that day, Mr. Campbell had a dozen chicken sandwiches brought in and they had lunch in the employees dining area. After finishing his sandwich, Mr. Campbell asked, “Phillip, you seem to have your finger on the pulse of the place. Is there was anything going on I should know about?”

Phillip finished chewing as a cover to let himself think, had a drink and answered, “There’s nothing serious that I know of. It’s just kid drama: big for them but, silly for us stuff. Yesterday a bunch of boys asked me to join their secret club. It’s a secret society complete with solemn initiation. It’s just so... cute— a bunch of middle school boys and their no girls allowed club. I couldn’t resist joining.”

Mr. Campbell chuckled and said, “Yeah, it’s pretty obvious they like you. You’ve been the best new hire I’ve ever made. I got a better building and groundskeeper than I’ve had in years, plus I’ve noticed how you’ve help keep the peace. You see something, have a quiet word, and it’s over, no drama or staff involved. We haven’t had to send any kids home, and we’re two weeks into June. I really appreciate that. I’ve even had some parents calling singing your praises like Mrs. Carlson and Garner.”

Phillip said, “To tell you the truth sir, this job has been wonderful for me. I’m new to the area. I didn’t know anybody before I started and, I always secretly wished I had little brothers. Now I’m meeting a lot of people and, I’ve got about a couple of hundred of them.”

Mr. Campbell asked, “Do you have any concerns?”

Phillip thought about it and decided to use this to his advantage, “I worry about kids sneaking up to the 2nd floor of the pool annex to get into mischief. There’s no way to lock it up. All my stuff and pool supply storage is up there. If I work out of the Maintenance office up there, I’ll be able to keep an eye on things.”

Mr. Campbell looked thoughtful and said, “I like it. There’s a phone and the computer the old superintendent never really used is still up there. If you’re using that office, it will discourage mischief. Check with Mr. Cassidy for computer passwords- you’ll get an email address with the first letter of your first name and last name. Go have a look and see what you think.”

Copyright © 2021 jamessavik; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
  • Love 15
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..