Jump to content
    JamesSavik
  • Author
  • 1,922 Words
  • 2,699 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Summer Job - 25. Scotty Cross

They arrived at the Y and they all made their appointed rounds. Phillip got on his computer and logged his time. He took a look back at the SecureCamDVR and saw that about ten after two, a number of members of the Gentlemen’s club had used the mat room. Later, he saw four kids go in the bathroom and stay for fifteen minutes.

He rolled it back to get a good look and saw that it was four of the neighborhood kids who came in the afternoons, not any of the swimmers or day-campers. He recognized one as an eighth grader named Skyler and the other two were familiar faces. They were thirteen or fourteen. The other was big kid named Gordon who was sixteen or seventeen.

Phillip wasn’t sure exactly what was wrong but, Gordon had some kind of mental disability. He looked like a perfectly normal boy for his age but, mentally he was like an eight or nine year old. He was a very nice boy but, with the mind of a child. What was that?

 

A knock on his door interrupted his electronic reconnaissance. He minimized SecureCam on his desktop and made dedicated video screen go dark. He answered the door and Scotty Cross entered wearing his too big swim suit and long shirt.

Phillip greeted Scotty warmly and had him come in and sit.

Scotty was obviously nervous so Phillip tried to put him at ease, “I know you’ve got something on your mind. Whatever you say will stay here so you won’t hear it as gossip.”

Scotty said, “I’m pretty sure I know what the problem is: puberty. I’m just not so sure what to do about it.”

Phillip said, “Start at the beginning and I’ll see if I can help.”

Scotty shifted nervously in his chair and said, “It started this spring. My dick seemed to double in size and then it did it again. The other boys make fun of it.”

Phillip grinned and said, “They’re probably jealous. How big are you?”

Scotty stood and pulled down his big, baggy swimming suit. He was wearing a Speedo appropriate to his body size but, it was straining mightily to keep a very respectable chunk of boy meat in place. If he got hard, it would probably escape.

Phillip said, “Goodness Scotty, you’re going to grow up to be hung like a horse. I think I can help you with that. Have you ever heard of a jock?”

Scotty smiled at Phillip’s praise, shrugged and said, “It’s just me and my Mom so I’m kind of clueless about some of these guy things.”

Phillip stood and pulled down his shorts just enough to reveal his jock. He had begun to wear them to keep his own unruly boners in check. “This is a called a jock. It keeps your junk contained, even when it decides to... uh... get happy.”

Giggling, Scotty leaned closer for a better look and said, “It looks cool. Is it comfortable?”

“It takes a little getting used to but, if you’ve got a big one, it beats having it flop around loose. If you do get a boner, it is contained and you won’t catch any razzing about it.”

Scotty smiled and said, “Boners are another item on my checklist. When I get one, there’s no way to hide it.”

Phillip said, “There’s a special jock made for swimmers. It’s very fine and sheer so you can wear it under a Speedo styled suit. We can get you one at the Wet Shop at the mall.”

Looking a little more confident, Scotty said, “The last item on my list, I call them messy dreams. I have really sexy dreams, wake up really hard and feel like I need to pee but, it was different somehow like, it really feels really good. I try to hold it, it would just keep feeling better and bam; my shorts are full of goo. This has been going on about once a week since April. It feels great but, it’s kind of gross.”

Phillip explained, “What you are describing is usually called a wet dream. The books call them nocturnal emissions.”

Scotty said, “I’d feel weird about it but, it feels so good.”

Phillip said, “It does. A lot of boys sleep through the whole thing, miss it and wonder why they wake up so sticky. Some kids freak out a little at them because they are so random and it makes them feel out of control. They’re perfectly normal.”

Scotty sat up straighter and asked, “Is there any way to control them?”

Phillip asked, “Are you religious?”

“Not especially. What does that have to do with it?”

Phillip grinned and said, “If you were, some churches would tell you to try to pray them away. Since you aren’t, most teen boys jerk off enough to stop them.”

Scotty looked crestfallen and said, “Oh.”

“It’s nothing to be ashamed of”, Phillip said. “Most boys do it regularly.”

“I tried it and it doesn’t work for me”, Scotty said miserably. “When I try it I think of wrong stuff, get afraid and quit.”

Phillip asked gingerly, “What do you mean wrong stuff. They’re just fantasies. They can’t hurt you and, you don’t have to feel guilty because you haven’t actually done anything.”

Scotty, looking even more miserable said, “When I try it, I think about boys and it freaks me out. I’m scared I might be gay.”

“Don’t be Scotty. At your age, it doesn’t mean a thing. A lot of boys will try stuff out with other boys just to see if they like it. It doesn’t mean they’re gay. They’re just curious and horny. Even if you are gay, you’re in good company. There are a few of them around.”

Scotty’s expression changed and he asked, “There are?”

“Don’t you think you might find few gay boys somewhere near a bunch of really cute, nearly naked boys in Speedo?”

Scotty laughed and said, “I guess that would make sense.” He added cautiously, “I’d really like to meet one.”

Phillip grinned at him and said, “You already have. Several in fact and, they’re cute as buttons just like you.”

Scotty said, “I don’t think I have.”

Phillip asked, “What do you think a gay boy would look like?”

“Girly and they wear dresses and stuff.”

It was Phillip’s turn to laugh. “Whatever gave you that idea? It’s not true. Some boy’s voices may sound or they might act feminine but, that doesn’t necessarily mean they’re gay. A few kids might try wearing dresses and makeup. Most gay kids look pretty ordinary. They look like and do the same kinds of things as any other boys.”

“But when I see them on TV, it’s always ugly old men in dresses”, Scotty complained.

Phillip asked gently, “Do you know what sensationalism is Scotty?”

Scotty shook his head.

Phillip turned to his computer, clicked on a web dictionary app and said, “The dictionary definition of sensationalism is ‘the journalistic use of subject matter that appeals to vulgar tastes’. By taking those pictures and airing them, the media is playing on people’s prejudices. That’s why you see the very worst of us when you turn on the TV. It’s not who we really are.”

Scotty’s eyes went wide. He asked in a small, quiet voice, “Did you say... we?”

Phillip nodded, opened his arms in a welcoming gesture and Scotty instantly took him up on the invitation. He took two steps and dove into Phillip’s lap.

Phillip wrapped him in a hug and said quietly, “It doesn’t matter whether you are gay, straight or bi Scotty. You don’t have to be alone figuring it out. How would you like a buddy?”

Scotty gave Phillip a tight hug and said, “I like this one.”

Phillip squeezed him back gently and said, “I like this one too but, you need some friends your age you can do naughty fun stuff and figure things out with.”

Scotty rooted around in Phillip’s lap, giggled and said, “You’ve got a boner like me.”

“Well of course I do. I’ve got a very cute, sweet boy rooting around in my lap.”

Scotty got a mischievous look in his eye and said, “Could I see it?”

“I need to run down the hall to take a leak right quick.”

Scotty hopped up and said, “I need to go too.”

When Phillip opened his office door, Timmy Callahan was waiting in the hall. Timmy greeted Scotty warmly with a big smile and fist bumps. If Scotty had smiled any more broadly, his face might have cracked.

As Scotty was basking in the pleasure of the slightly older boy’s attention, Phillip said, “Scotty, I thought you and Timmy might like to get to know each other a little better.”

Scotty’s eyebrows rose in astonishment. With Timmy beside him, all Scotty could think of to say was, “Cool!”

The two boys followed Phillip into the restroom. Phillip pulled out his half hard dick to take a leak and he heard Timmy gasp in awe. He turned to see what Scotty was packing and gaped.

Sweet little eleven year old sixth grader to be Scotty Cross pulled out a hard cock that was a fraction over six inches long. Granted: it was long but not very thick but still, the puberty fairy had visited him a little early and had been very, very good to Scotty.

Timmy said, “Scotty, you’re longer than anybody in sixth grade and most of the seventh. You’re not much shorter than Phillip.”

Phillip said, “Imagine what he’ll have by the time he’s a freshman— he’ll have to drag it around in a wheelbarrow. If any of your classmates give you any grief over it, tell them at least yours is big enough to notice.”

Scotty blushed with pride with the older boy’s admiration of his early Middle School championship schlong.

Timmy asked, “Have they been giving ragging you because you’ve got the biggest dick in your grade? They’re just jealous. I bet they want to touch it.”

“Yeah, they call me Scotty Schlong. I didn’t even know what it meant until I asked. A couple of boys have asked if they could touch it, but I wouldn’t let them. You can if you want to Timmy.”

Mesmerized by Scotty’s big throbbing trouser snake, Timmy reached over, gently stroked it and said, “You should be proud of this. Kids messing with you are certainly jealous.”

Scotty sighed at Timmy’s gentle touch and said, “That’s what Phillip said.”

Phillip buttoned himself up and suggested, “That’s because it’s true. A lot of boys two or even three years older can only wish they had what you’re packing. Timmy: why don’t you show Scotty the mat room and get to know each other a little better?”

Timmy whispered something in Scotty’s ear that made him giggle, blush and say, “Really?”

Timmy nodded and said, “Yeah. Come on.”

Scotty started but turned around, hugged Phillip and said, “Thanks a lot Phillip.”

Timmy saw what he was doing and joined in the hug and added, “Yeah, thanks Phillip.”

Phillip hugged them back and said, “Timmy, give Scotty my number. Scotty: have your Mom call me later. I’ll see if she’ll let me take you to go get some guy stuff you would be too embarrassed to ask her for. Oh and Timmy, make sure you get Scotty’s number too. If I were you, I wouldn’t let him get away.”

Copyright © 2021 jamessavik; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 20
  • Love 15
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great chapter. Another boy helped by Philip. Scotty just needed a male figure to help him with his questions.

Edited by chris191070
  • Like 4
Link to comment

When I first heard of Scotty's problem in a previous chapter I was thinking jockstrap but but I thought that was obvious I keep forgetting how young they boys are.I also learned something that there is a special jock designed to go with speedos I guess that would only make sense.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..