Jump to content
    JamesSavik
  • Author
  • 967 Words
  • 5,652 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Summer Job - 2. Mikies Big Honking Boner

Mikie and His Big Honking Boner

Funny thing about boys that age— wearing those tiny Speedo swim suits, an inconvenient boner could be a serious social faux pas. The boys varied so much in development that a boner could be anything from literally no big deal to a full on hard on that might escape the suit. It was on one of those occasions he met his first close friend in town.

Thursday during practice Phillip was working the pool area, he noticed Mikie Hendrix, one of the older kids at fifteen, sitting on the bleachers with his legs crossed desperately trying to hide an impressive boner. Mikie, a brown haired boy with a nice smile and a tight swimmers build, was one of Phillip’s favorite pieces of eye candy. There were towels around but poor Mikie couldn’t reach them without standing up.

While the crowd was watching a relay race in the water, Phillip walked over to check the garbage can beside the bleachers. He had changed the bag earlier in the day so it didn’t really require attention. As he was walked to check the one on the other side, he grabbed a towel and dropped in Mikie’s lap as he went by. Surprised, Mikie looked down at the towel and then up at Phillip with gratitude. Phillip winked causing Mikie to smile and blush.

Seeing a boner that impressive made Phillip need to adjust his own angle of dangle so, he slipped into the nearest rest room. A minute later, the door opened and Mikie entered with the towel around his waist.

He smiled at Phillip and whispered, “That that was so cool of you. You just saved me a lot of grief.”

“At least you pitched an impressive one. How old are you Mikie?”

Mikie glowed at the older boy’s compliment of his package, let the towel fall revealing a big throbbing boner barely contained by the skimpy Speedo. “I turn fifteen soon and will be a freshman. Damned thing has a mind of its own and bones up at the worst possible moment.”

Phillip chuckled, pulled up his long shirt and said, “That a bad boy gave me a sympathetic boner.”

Mikie rubbed his dick and said, “I’m gonna have to beat this beast to make it behave.”

Phillip said, “Not here. There’s too much traffic. Follow me upstairs. I’ll take us to a safer spot.”

Mikie grinned and replaced his towel and followed Phillip upstairs and down the hall to a nice, quiet out of the way rest room. Phillip locked the door and the two boys stood at the urinals jacking their junk.

Mikie said, “Last one to cum is a fag.”

Phillip said, “Oh be nice. A good cocksucker would be a very welcome about right now.”

Mikie chuckled and said, “Yeah, no shit. I’m so horny right now... Please don’t take this the wrong way but, do you like me?”

Phillip gave Mikie his best dazzling smile and said, “You gave me this boner. Duh!”

Tentatively at first, Mikie reached over and took Phillip’s cock in hand and started jacking it. His timidity vanished when Phillip returned the favor and whispered, “If you’re a freshman, why are you still working out with the Middle Schoolers?”

Mikie closed the distance, put their cocks together and jacked them. “I’m getting ready to try out for the high school team in July and, I help Coach Hanson out with the Middle School team.”

Phillip moaned appreciatively at Mikie’s frottage. Breathlessly he asked, “This is lots of fun but, would you like more?”

“Like what?”

Phillip suggested, “Throw down your towel and we can sixty-nine.”

Mikie must have liked that idea because the towel was spread and his Speedos were shed before Phillip even got his shirt off.

Phillip started out licking Mikies balls. He didn’t have much hair and he wiggled like he really, really enjoyed it. Mikie responded by sucking harder and faster. He kept licking and moved down to Mikie’s perineum which, judging from his reaction; Mikie liked that even better and started to moan a little. Things were going so well, and Mikie was fresh dipped in highly chlorinated water, so he was squeaky clean, Phillip went on to lick Mikie’s hole.

The reaction was dramatic Mikie whimpered like a puppy and the muscles of his sphincter tried to grab Phillip’s tongue. Mikie went crazy on Phillip’s cock and Phillip could feel both of their orgasms building. Phillip's tongue fucked Mikie into frenzy and then swallowed his cock. Both boys erupted into each other’s mouths.

Gasping, Phillip sat up, pulled Mikie up and hugged him.

Mikie whispered and said, “We need to do that again real soon. That was awesome!”

Phillip said, “I get off at four-thirty. If you can, I’ll take you to the Wet Gear store and get your big dick monster a couple of nice swimmer’s jocks that’ll keep it on a leash. Then we can go to my house and do that again a few times.”

“I’ll have to call my Mom but, I’m sure it will be fine. Where to you live?”

“Ash Circle.”

Mikie said, “No shit? I live on Hawthorn. I’m two blocks away tops.”

Phillip said, “It gets even better. I’ve got a pool. Ever swim naked at night?”

Suddenly, Phillip acquired a horny new pal and, his house didn’t seem quite as empty. Mikie quickly became a fixture at Phillip’s side and spent the night most of the time.

Mikie’s Mom was delighted that Phillip had befriended him. She was quite aware of who Mr. Phillip Wright was and had Phillip over for dinner often. She said, it’s only fair, as Phillip was seeing more of Mikie than she was. She didn’t know how right she was.

Copyright © 2021 jamessavik; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 45
  • Love 19
  • Haha 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great chapter. It's great to see Philip form a friendship with Mike, they seem to have alot in common.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

We must have been undersexed when I was a kid.  Why couldn't things like this have happened when I was that age? 🤣😄

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..