Jump to content
    JamesSavik
  • Author
  • 1,238 Words
  • 3,067 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Summer Job - 9. Tanner & Britt

Motion on the monitor caught Phillip's eye and he looked to see two boys exit the South stairwell heading for his restroom: one was a smallish sixth or seventh grader, but the other was a sophomore or maybe a junior. The younger boy did not appear to be distressed.

Phillip watched as they walked. The younger boy’s name was Tanner Hudson. Tanner was a cute little blond boy with longish straight hair that always seemed to be smiling and, was one of Phillip’s favorite kids in the whole building. Tanner had a towel draped over his shoulder and was wearing a skimpy red swimsuit.

The older boy was small but had a sturdy build and neat brown hair. He was wearing a football jersey with the number twenty-two. They were actually pretty cute together. Phillip resolved to make sure that it wasn’t another situation where a kid was being coerced.

He walked around to the men’s room door and listened. It was quiet but he could hear a word now and then and finally moans and slurping. He opened the door quietly and entered the short hallway that provided privacy and could clearly hear the sounds of sex. He looked down under the stalls and saw the two boys naked, laying on a towel wrapped in a sixty-nine.

It was clearly consensual, and they were both having a great time. The slurping and soft moans gave Phillip a boner. He resolved to stay there until they were finished and then have a word with them.

Presently the older one said, “Uuh! I’m gonna cum. God you’re good at that Tanner!” The older one kept working on Tanner who said, “Here it comes Brice.” After the main event, the older boy took Brice into his lap and said, “I love you little guy. No one is better.”

Tanner giggled and said, “I’m a growing boy and can use all the protein you can spare.” Brice held the younger boy in his lap and the two talked quietly for a few minutes. Phillip overheard Tanner say, “I can’t wait until you babysit me again this weekend. We’ll get to do it a hundred times.”

He waited for the boys to dress and Brice and Tanner came around the corner. Phillip saw shock and dread on their faces when they saw him. Before they could go into full tilt panic Phillip said, “Don’t worry guys. If I were going to bust you, I wouldn’t have waited until you finished.”

Brice turned an interesting shade of pale and said, “You’re not?”

Phillip said, “I’m sorry I scared you, but I’m very protective of our boys. I could tell you didn’t force Tanner to do anything he didn’t want to do and, it sounded like you both had a great time.”

Tanner was still afraid, so Phillip motioned for him to come closer. He approached Phillip and acted surprised when Phillip hugged him and said, “You’re one of the sweetest kids in the building Tanner. I’d never be mean to you. It’s ok for you to love Brice but, next time let’s put you two hunks in a safer place, OK?”

Phillip motioned for Brice to come closer and pulled him into the hug. “Brice, I can understand why you love this little guy. He’s always smiling, sweeter than sugar and so cute it’s ridiculous. You’ve got to protect him and yourself or, it’ll get both of you hurt. Are you two OK?”

Both of the boys were teary eyed and Brice asked, “Who are you?”

Tanner answered, “He’s Phillip. He works here and, he’s even cooler than I thought he was.”

Brice said, “You... were just making sure Tanner was OK?”

Phillip chuckled and said, “Yeah. It’s impossible to not love the little guys. To tell the truth, hearing you two having fun gave me a serious boner. You are a really cute couple, and it sounded pretty hot.”

Brice chuckled and said, “I’ve loved Tanner since the little guy waddled across my yard and asked me to be his 'Big Bubby’. He’s the best.”

Tanner grabbed Phillip’s erection and said, “He’s still got a boner too.”

Phillip backed up and said, “Come on. Let me show you something.”

They followed Phillip into the mat storage room, and he said, “You can go in here and lock it from the inside and, won’t get caught. I’ve got the only keys.”

Tanner asked Brice, “You want to hang out for a while?”

Brice replied, “It’ll sure be fun to be somewhere we don’t have to rush or worry about getting in trouble.”

Phillip said, “You can have as long as you need but, I’m off at four-thirty. You can lock and unlock it from the inside. Just try not to be too noisy. I’m around the corner in the maintenance office.”

Tanner said, “They only think they know how cool you are Phillip.”

Brice said, “No shit. I thought we were dead. If you ever need anything dude, you’ve got a friend for life.”

“We’ll keep this little arrangement to ourselves. Did I hear that you were babysitting Tanner this weekend?”

Brice blushed and Tanner said, “Yeah, all weekend.”

Phillip asked, “Would you guys like to visit? I’ve got a pool and a grill. It’ll be fun. I’m new in town and I need some new friends.”

Brice said, “You’ve got two new ones for sure. We don’t have to stay at Tanner’s house all the time. I can take him out to movies and stuff. It won’t be a problem.”

Phillip asked delicately, “I don’t mean to pry but, you are what most people would consider an odd couple. How did you two get together?”

“I wouldn’t take no for an answer”, Tanner stated with a grin.

Brice blushed and said, “No one would ever guess that anyone as cute as Tanner is could be so stubborn. We’ve lived next door for years. I’ve always liked the little guy and ended up his default babysitter. His parents know I’m always happy to hang out with him. Somehow, he started getting fascinated by my dick. He would often sit in my lap deliberately get me hard by sitting right on my cock.”

Tanner said, “He got so embarrassed when he got hard. One night I got him so bad, he had to pull it out or nut in his shorts. When he did, I sucked it.”

Brice said, “I felt really guilty at first but, it felt so good. I love Tanner and would never just use him like that. We started trading BJs and sort of got addicted to it.”

Phillip said, “You two need to be very careful. I like what I see in both of you. It’s obvious you’re crazy about each other.” He pulled out his phone and texted his address to Brice. As he turned to leave, Tanner said, “Are you sure we can’t help you with that boner?”

“It will have to be some other time. I’ve got to get back to work. It’s been a pleasure meeting you Brice and, getting to know you a little better Tanner. I just got the old maintenance office around the corner to work out of. If you don’t see me around, that’s where I’ll probably be.”

After another round of hugs and even a couple of kisses from Tanner, Phillip gave to the adorable couple some space.

Copyright © 2021 jamessavik; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 18
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..