Jump to content
    JamesSavik
  • Author
  • 1,435 Words
  • 2,812 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Summer Job - 63. Sunday Morning

Phillip woke at six-thirty, untangled himself from Mikie and tried to slip out of bed without disturbing anyone. It was bright and sunny and promised to be a hot day. There was a text from an unknown number that had arrived very early in the morning, but he didn’t want to deal with it until he had taken a shower.

Rather than disturb all the guys still sleeping in his room, he got some fresh boxers, a towel and his phone and headed to his father’s bathroom down the hall. Apparently Tanner Hudson had the same idea as he was slipping out of Seth, David and Billy’s room as Phillip passed.

Phillip whispered, “Early bird gets the hot water.”

Tanner giggled quietly and followed Phillip; his intentions betrayed by the tent he was pitching in his boxers. It occurred to Phillip that he was in the same position as Juan at that spring break years ago. Tanner was an adorable little guy who obviously adored and lusted after him. He could have anything he wanted. Tanner would love it, but Phillip would be damned if he would make the same mistake as Juan.

Arriving in the master bedroom, Phillip closed, locked the door and pulled Tanner into a hug.

Tanner said, “This is cool. Can we do it?”

Phillip leaned over, kissed Tanner on the nose and said, “It’s not what you do that makes you special, it’s who you are. You don’t have to do a single thing for me to love you Tanner. You’ve already won that prize.”

Tanner looked hurt and asked, “You don’t want to?”

“You’re an adorable boy Tanner. I’m sure it would be fun, but don’t feel like you have to. When I was a little younger than you are now, I had a crush on an older boy. He was nice, but he didn’t really notice me until he figured out he could get sex from me anytime he wanted. I spent a few years being his sex toy. I won’t do that to you.”

“I know you won’t”, Tanner replied smiling up at Phillip mischievously. “That’s why I like you. You treat us all so well it’s astonishing and, you’re hot. There’s no reason we can’t have some fun.”

Phillip said, “I suppose it won’t hurt. I’ve noticed you like older boys. How did that start?”

Tanner snorted and said, “With my cousin Rocky. The summer I was eight, he was thirteen. When my family vacations, he always gets stuck taking care of me. He’s always cool about it, but I have to get on his nerves. We always share a room. At night, he would wait until he thought I was asleep to jack off. I was curious and asked him what he was doing. He was busted, so he told me and swore me to secrecy. My price was I wanted to watch. I was fascinated and horny, so we jacked each other off. I couldn't cum of course, but it was fun and felt great. The next night I sucked him off. We were always close before. Now, we’re even closer.”

Phillip said, “You’re twelve now, so he’s what... seventeen?”

Tanner laughed and said, “Cool. Now I know whom to get help from for those damned word problems in math. Yeah, he’ll be a junior this fall, and he’s really good-looking. I’ve corrupted him. He’ll blow me and kiss me and everything. He’s straight with everybody but me and, has a hot girlfriend. When he sees me, he gets a huge boner.”

“You’re cool with it?”

“Sure. Why not?”, Tanner replied. “We both enjoy it and, I know he loves me. That first time with me, he was a complete virgin.”

Phillip shook his head and said, “Remember what I told you when I caught you and Britt?”

Tanner said, “Yeah. We’ve got to be careful.”

Phillip sighed and said, “What would you like to do Tanner?”

He got a faraway look in his eye and said, “I can tell that you aren’t comfortable. There’s something that Britt and I do that I like a lot. It is sexy, but it’s not really sex if you get what I mean. Lie down on the bed.”

Phillip lay on the bed on his back and Tanner swarmed on top of him. Phillip wrapped his arms around Tanner who sighed and lay still with contentment. Tanner was a warm, soft and horny presence who glowed in the warmth of Phillip’s affection. He lay his head on Phillip’s chest, relaxed and was asleep in a matter of moments.

Like a great many people, Tanner was subconsciously substituting sex for the attention and true affection he really craved. Phillip held him until he began to hear people moving around a little after seven. He gently woke Tanner up, led him to the shower, gave him the attention and affection that he needed washing his back, his hair and drying him with a towel.

When they were done, the scents of breakfast reached them and pulled them toward the kitchen. Whoever had left the text would just have to wait a few minutes.

 

 

Emily Sturgis woke at just after seven and began her Sunday morning routine. She started a cup of coffee on her Keurig and went to the computer in her home office to check her email.

She saw an email header of the city police and opened it. It officially informed her as the Director of CPS that eight juveniles, ages 12 to 15, had been arrested on drug and prostitution charges overnight. Even better, the police had been unable to reach any of their parents.

She read the preliminary report with no small amount of disgust and then composed an email:

TO: bbaxter @ securityconcepts.us
FROM: eperkins @ cps.state.us
RE: Eight Delinquents

Bob:

This morning I was informed of the arrest of eight delinquents on rather serious drug and prostitution charges. I’m sure they will all benefit from some time at Camp Prodigal and Camp Masada.

There will be a youth court session on Monday. I will make the usual recommendations and, they should be at your facilities by the first of the month.

Call me this afternoon and we’ll talk arrangements.

 

 

-Emily

 

 

By a federal court order, a copy of Emily Sturgis's email was intercepted by her ISP and forwarded to the inbox of FBI Special Agent Andy Kellogg. He looked at it and all the rest of the correspondence. He was looking forward to the call. They knew what not to put in writing but were much less guarded on the phone.

 

 

 

 

After breakfast, Phillip retreated to his study to deal with the text. It was from Detective Chris Butler:

This is Detective Butler. Please text me back when you’re up. We need to talk.

Phillip replied:

I’m up and can take your call.

The Detective must have been right by his phone. Phillip’s phone rang twenty seconds later.

Phillip answered, “Good morning Detective Butler. What can I do for you?”

Butler said, “It’s been a very busy weekend. We arrested James and his brothers’ cousin Tyrone Flowers for drugs Friday night. When we unlocked his phone, we found evidence of an even worse crime. He had been molesting those boys, some other kids and had the nerve to take pictures.”

Phillip replied, “I was afraid it was going to be something like that. When I talked to them, they seemed to dread being at the apartments alone during the day. That’s why I worked to get them involved at the Y.”

Butler said, “You did good Phillip. Rochelle and I appreciate that. I’ve been up all night with another bust you’ll probably be hearing about on the news. I’ve got to tell Rochelle what’s happened and, she’s not going to like it.”

“I don’t envy you that responsibility Detective”, Phillip replied. “Can I help?”

Butler chuckled and said, “We’re going to need to talk to the boys. I hate to ruin their weekend with this.”

Phillip said, “Then don’t. Put it off until tomorrow. We can do the interview at the Y and let Mrs. Green cool off before she talks to them. It’s important for the boys and her to remember that they were the victims in this mess.”

“Are you sure you’re just sixteen? You’re smarter than many adults I know. That’s a great suggestion. We can have them speak to one of our Detectives and a counselor then we can let Rochelle talk to them.”

Copyright © 2021 jamessavik; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 15
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

That e-mail Sturgis sent that got intercepted by the FBI might mean she's toast I hope so.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
4 hours ago, weinerdog said:

That e-mail Sturgis sent that got intercepted by the FBI might mean she's toast I hope so.

If it doesn't, that wiretap the fed mentioned should.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..