Jump to content
    JamesSavik
  • Author
  • 2,032 Words
  • 6,348 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Summer Job - 50. Plans & Preparations

Carlos Aguilar was lying beside his best friend and secret lover, Karl Foster in their favorite sheltered, woody meadow in the forested part of Grissom Park. They were both spent from a round of enthusiastic sex and were lying side by side on a towel recharging. They were both shirtless, and enjoying being together in the sun when Karl’s phone rang.

Karl looked at the caller ID, saw it was an unknown number and snarled, “If this is that robo-motherfucker trying to sell me an extended warranty for the car I don’t have again, I think I’m going to have to stab somebody.”

Carlos rolled away from him and said, “Don’t mind me. I’ll just be hiding in the bushes.”

Karl said, “You’re safe as long as you don’t run off with our basketball coach, and don’t take me with you.”

He answered the phone curtly and said, “Hello?”

“Hi Karl. This is Seth. I got a new phone and I wanted to make sure you had my number.”

“Welcome to the world of the wired Seth. How are you and David doing?”

Seth, anxious to show his skill with his new gadget flipped on the speakerphone and said, “Ask him yourself.”

David chimed in, “Hi Karl! I got a phone too.”

Karl said, “That’s cool. Carlos and I are out in Grissom Park chilling.”

Seth asked, “What part?”

Karl said, “We’re in the South East quad North of the dirt bike trails.”

David said, “That’s cool. We’re fairly close.”

“I thought you lived in Old Town.”

Seth said, “We do, but we’re visiting a friend for the weekend and has a gate in his backyard.”

Karl looked at Carlos and raised an eyebrow. Carlos nodded.

Karl asked carefully, “Seth, are you visiting the mystery man?”

He heard David giggle and Seth answered, “He’s no mystery. We tried to get you to meet him, and you balked, remember?”

Karl said, “Yeah, I do. You know we have to be careful. My and Carlos’s parents both would throw us in a wood chipper if they found out we are queers.”

Seth sighed and said, “He won’t out you. You’ll like him. We talked about a meeting, and he suggested a place: Ottima Pizza between busy times like after eight.”

Again Karl looked at Carlos who nodded and said, “We can do that. It is pretty dead there between eight and close.”

Seth said, “I’ll check with our friend and, text you if we can. OK?”

“Sounds good Seth. Later.”

 

 

The Sheriff’s Department and the local Cable Company had an arrangement that gave them access to their trucks on weekends. Detective Murray had secured one and some company coveralls and was now sitting in the driver’s seat a short way down the street from Farmer’s house with the two men Sergeant Major Rials had described as Tech Support.

The pair of Army Specialists, Anderson and Chan had one of their gadgets and was sitting in the bucket close to the cable box on the telephone pole. They had it out and open, so it looked to anyone who should notice they were running some kind of inscrutable test of the cable network. What they were actually doing was taking twenty-minute snapshots of Farmer’s houses’ electronic signature from two different angles in the front.

After twenty minutes were up, the two highly competent specialists closed the cable box, put away their gear and lowered the bucket.

Murray moved the truck to another pole and the repeated the exercise. Twenty minutes later they were done and drove to the Cable Company’s Service Barn.

On the way both specialists were busy on their laptop chewing on the data they had gathered. Murray couldn’t help but ask, “Did you guys see anything interesting?”

Anderson replied without looking up from his laptop, “We’re still looking at the data. We confirmed two motion detectors in from and got sniffs of at least two out back. There’s some other stuff we’re still trying to figure out. Someone inside the house was texting.”

Murray asked, “Your stuff is that sensitive?”

Anderson chuckled and said, “Our equipment is pretty good. The spooks with the alphabet agencies could read the text.”

Chan said, “Those microwaves we saw have got to be a Hughes series satellite uplink, but he’s got the dish extremely well concealed.”

Anderson looked at his data and added, “I can confirm he has a Sentry series home security system. That’s a big surprise.”

Not being well versed on security systems, Murray asked, “What does that mean for us?”

Chan replied, “It’s all good. Sentry systems are state of the art, much better than you usually see in private homes. This one has a microwave pickup, so the user can arm and disarm it with a key fob. We can look up the override code, shut that puppy down by remote, and you’ll be inside with zero warning.”

Murray said, “I knew I was going to like you two.”

Anderson smiled and said, “Wait till you get a load of Taylor’s dog Boom-Boom. He’s a distinguished veteran of two tours in Afghanistan sniffing for bombs. He’s still alive with all original parts, so you know he’s good at it.”

 

 

If you asked anyone who knew him, Doug Lambert’s emotional states were angry, hungry or horny. He was always afraid but knew to never, ever show it. That was before he met Chuck Farmer. Doug had bonded to Chuck who had tamed the wild boy to such an extent he actually minded the man. When Chuck texted him to come quick, he got moving.

“Where are you going?”, slurred Doug’s mother Amber.

Doug said, “I got a text. There’s a yard I can cut to make some cash.”

It was just three in the afternoon and good old Amber already had a snoot full. She moderated her tone and said, “Good boy. I like it when you’re working. It keeps you out of trouble. Are you staying at Cade’s tonight?”

Doug knew that meant she would be whoring and answered, “I plan on it. I’ll be back tomorrow afternoon.”

He left the house with his backpack, mounted his bike, and headed for a shortcut into the park. Doug was way past giving a single shit about his mother’s alcoholism. As long as he could bring home some cash, it kept her off his back.

The trail he was riding took him past the restroom where he was first propositioned by a man. He had just been an eleven-year-old fifth grader. He couldn’t even cum yet but the freak offered him fifty bucks to suck his dick. That is where his ‘yard work’ had begun. It sometimes disgusted him, but it almost always felt pretty good. Some of the dudes he met weren’t half bad. They always paid him more when he blew them.

The way Doug did ‘yard work’ was less strenuous and time-consuming than the real thing, but much more lucrative. One of his usual clients had even given him a burner phone and kept him in minutes, so he could summon Doug at will.

Things went well until he met a freak one night that wanted to fuck him. Doug thought he was a tough guy until a full-grown man grabbed him and was about to shove the biggest cock he had ever seen up his ass. Despite his tough kid persona, he would be the first to admit he screamed like a girl. The memory still gave him the shakes.

If Chuck hadn’t shown up and cold cocked the motherfucker he would have been raped for sure. That had begun one of the strangest and best relationships of his life.

Doug thought he was dead when the Vice Principle of his school had caught him selling his dick the summer before seventh grade. Instead, Chuck had taken him home, calmed him down and talked to him.

Chuck wasn’t like the pervs in the park. Doug had learned to constantly be on his guard around men, but he could relax around Chuck. If Chuck wanted sex, he was big and strong enough to easily take it, but he never did. When they were alone, Doug would sit in his lap and Chuck would hold him in his big arms and tell him he was a sweet boy.

No one had ever done that for Doug. His old man was a long time gone, disgusted by Amber’s alcoholism. His best days were when he and Chuck were alone, sitting in the big man’s lap so relaxed he would fall asleep.

Chuck understood that some boys needed special attention. Not the kind offered by the creeps in the park, but a surrogate father they could count on.

Things had been bumpy. Chuck had caught him working in the park a couple of times and asked the big question: are you really gay. Doug didn’t know for sure. He wasn’t really attracted to men, but he was attracted to their money. He was aware some other boys were cute and sexy but didn’t want the rep of being a bitch.

Chuck had introduced him to the boy’s one at a time. How he knew which ones were gay, Doug had no clue, but he was always right. The first one was Jeremy Aubrey— a big, handsome boy who excelled at sports, loved to wrestle and... kiss. That had quickly disabused Doug of any notions that gay people were all bitches.

Then there was Cade, Richard, Karl, Carlos and Kevin. There were others to that Chuck had caught in the park. That is how the little clique formed around Doug had begun.

Doug followed the familiar path to Chuck’s back gate, leaned his bike against the fence and went to the back door. Chuck met him, wrapped him in a huge hug and said, “Come on inside son. We need to talk and time is short.”

 

 

When Phillip arrived home with his van load of kids, they were literally bouncing with excitement. Even the older boys Casey, Kelly and Mikie were thrilled.

Phillip was shocked to discover his lawn fresh cut, edged and detailed. Seth, David, Billy and Johnny had shown their appreciation.

Phillip went upstairs to discover Stevie and Randy sleeping in each other’s arms. He took Randy’s phone out and rang it from his phone.

Hearing the phone ring, Randy and Stevie woke up and Phillip said, “Hey Randy, it’s for you.”

He sleepily reached out, took the phone and put it to his ear.

Phillip hung up the call and said, “No silly. It’s really for you. How do you like your new phone.”

It took the still sleepy Randy a moment to process that and his eyes got big as saucers. He said, “You... you got me a phone?”

Phillip said, “Of course I did. I got your boyfriend Stevie one too. Here you go Stevie.”

The two boys were beyond astonishment. They simply looked at the phones and gawked. Then they tackled Phillip who stumbled onto his bed.

Then the others noticed what was going on— all four of the Green brothers, Mikie, Seth, Johnny, David. Hearing the ruckus, the rest were on their way.

Phillip said, “Stop. This will break my bed. Let’s move whatever this is downstairs.”

After a brief pause to relocate and strategically moving the coffee table, the mob tackled Phillip again, hugging, kissing, groping and loving him.

It was not an orgy. The boys all just wanted to hug Phillip all at the same time. It was a half hour of rolling around on the carpet with his friends laughing and wrestling like they were all eight again.

Had any parents been present, they would have broken it up and yelled no roughhousing. Smarter parents that understood boys would have left it alone. The bumps, bruises, abrasions and occasional broken bones are just part of the experience. That’s how boys are when they’re having fun.

After things settled down Seth had a private word with Phillip and let him know that he had talked to Karl. Their meet at Ottima Pizza was on for just after eight.

p style="text-align:center;"> boys-roughhousing.jpg
Copyright © 2021 jamessavik; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
  • Love 19
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I'm worried that this meeting at the pizza place place will set off a chain of events.There could be a innocent remark made that tells Karl and Carlos they know about Farmer.And the guys Farmer uses a seem to be fiercely loyal to him.

The irony is the kids Farmer has would be the kind of kids Philip has  had he met them when they were younger.

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Interesting chapter. Plans are being set in place. Is the meeting at the Pizza place gonna set off an unfortunate chain of events, let's hope not.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, weinerdog said:

The irony is the kids Farmer has would be the kind of kids Philip has  had he met them when they were younger.

Isn't that fascinating.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..