Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Web Guys - 12. Chapter 12

Game Player

From Game Player: Here’s a fun online game I created. SIR creates a numbered list of activities. They can include anything like pain, raunch, humiliation, filth, anal, etc. In the past, the lists have been about 15- 20 activities long. Once all the items are created then SIR decides how many of the activities I will be allowed to skip. I have played with anywhere from 1-5 skips. Then while I am on cam I choose a number randomly and SIR then tells me what that activity is. Then I have the choice to accept the activity or skip it. If I skip it, the activity is not done, and one of my skips is used. If I accept the activity, I do it immediately on cam. This is done until all the activities are completed. The game is exciting because I do not know what the activities are until I choose them. So if all the activities are extreme then I could possibly skip one that is not as hard and if I have used all my skips then I HAVE to do the remainder of the activities.

From Alan: I’ve done something similar once, but we didn’t use a video camera, and I still don’t use one. So you might find someone more interested to play.

From Game Player: I would like to play with you

From Alan: Why? You don’t know anything about me.

From Game Player: Actually I do. Other guys online say you’re cool.

From Alan: Thanks, but how old are you? Your description says 24, but I have no way of verifying that.

From Game Player: You could look at my cam. I’m 24. I play games a lot and like sex a lot. This combines the two, late at night when everyone else in this fucking state is sleeping.

From Alan: Why do you stay?

From Game Player: School. Grad school. Here’s my pic.

From Alan: You’re cute, even with your tongue sticking out and your face twisted.

From Game Player: What else can you do when you’re naked? And you didn’t even mention that.

From Alan: I figured you’re naked a lot.

From Game Player: Have you seen me online?

From Alan: Probably. As you said, there aren’t a lot of guys here from Iowa. But I don’t normally don’t write guys under 30.

From Game Player: Make an exception. I’m exceptional.

From Alan: What are you studying?

From Game Player: I don’t want to talk about that now. I don’t want to talk about anything. I want to be naked.

From Alan: I’m sure you already are.

From Game Player: Why don’t you check my cam?

From Alan: I don’t trust porn sites.

From Game Player: I like you a lot. You’re a pain in the ass. You’ll be fun to play with.

From Alan: I’m sure you think there’s a compliment in there.

From Game Player: Tell me about the last time you played

From Alan: That was a specific guy. He traveled a lot and found himself isolated in motel rooms, needing distraction. He liked the idea of danger but would have hated the consequences. So all I really did was act as a sounding board.

From Game Player: What did he do?

From Alan: He’d liked to be naked a lot, like you. He liked to be told to sneak naked out to the ice machine and fill a bucket. Or buy some pop. Or wash all his clothes late at night in the laundry room, keeping nothing to wear.

From Game Player: He could have grabbed a towel.

From Alan: Probably would have. He didn’t want to get arrested. His fallback, when he was occasionally seen, was pretending to be drunk.

From Game Player: Sounds like a jerk.

From Alan: He didn’t play a lot. He’d mostly notice when I was online at this hour and dare me to dare him to do something. So I complied.

From Game Player: You want to do that to me?

From Alan: You really that bored?.

From Game Player: Yeah, you gonna be up for a while?

From Alan: You can’t find anyone else?

From Game Player: Have you looked online. We’re the last 2 awake.

From Alan: You don’t have to play with someone in Iowa. Pick someone on the west coast or Hawaii.

From Game Player: You’re here. Make a list. A short one. 5 things with one skip.

From Alan: Give me some hints. What’s something you’ve always wanted to do but have been afraid of?

From Game Player: That’s no fun.

From Alan: You have 10 seconds.

From Game Player: Hot wax. It looks great but scares the shit out of me.

From Alan: Something else. 5 seconds.

From Game Player: Drinking piss. I know it’s safe, but I gag.

From Alan: You’ve tried it?

From Game Player: Couple times. Always chickened out.

From Alan: You are adventuresome. 1 more. 2 seconds.

From Game Player: Cutting myself.

From Alan: That’s flat-out out. 1 more.

From Game Player: You give me one. Only fair. Something the guy did.

From Alan: Well, close to your interests. He liked to sneak out in the dark and piss in strange places.

From Game Player: Did that when I was 7.

From Alan: Maybe you could lie on your back and catch some of it, like a fountain.

From Game Player: LOL.

From Alan: Anyway, there’s 3. You’re allowed 1 skip. Go.

From Game Player: That’s 2. I did the pissing thing in grade school. C’mon, give me 1 more.

From Alan: OK. Something simple. Get on your cam, contact 3 guys, take yourself up to the edge of coming and ask the guys for permission to shoot. If anyone says No, wait till you’re soft and start over with 3 new guys. If all 3 say Yes, then wait till you’re soft and then try to shoot in 30 seconds.

From Game Player: That’s mean.

From Alan: That’s why I’m cool.

From Game Player: But I like that. Either way, I’m fucked.

From Alan: And if you refuse, you’ve either got to drink piss or find a candle.

From Game Player: How about if you just come over and I’ll suck you off.

From Alan: I couldn’t get out of the house, and, besides, I have that under 30 rule.

From Game Player: So now it’s a rule?

From Alan: In your case, yes.

From Game Player: I’ll make it worth it.

From Alan: You couldn’t.

From Game Player: What if I shoot 5 times in under 20 minutes and can still get hard?

From Alan: You do that, I’ll be right over.

From Game Player: LOL. There’s no way and you knew that.

From Alan: We both knew that.

From Game Player: Besides, I don’t really want to have sex. I want to be humiliated.

From Alan: Why?

From Game Player: Cause I can always have sex.

From Alan: Where are you?

From Game Player: Home.

From Alan: An apartment?

From Game Player: House.

From Alan: Alone?

From Game Player: I live with my folks. And no wisecracks. I’ve got college loans.

From Alan: Your folks home?

From Game Player: No but my sister is.

From Alan: How old is she?

From Game Player: 19.

From Alan: Has she ever seen you naked?

From Game Player: Probably.

From Alan: Recently?

From Game Player: Not that I remember.

From Alan: Are you in your bedroom?

From Game Player: Yeah.

From Alan: Then walk to the kitchen and get something to drink.

From Game Player: Can I skip that too? How many skips do I get?

From Alan: 1. Which you’ve used.

From Game Player: Well give me something I can do.

From Alan: Why can’t you do that?

From Game Player: I don’t have to explain. I can just skip.

From Alan: Are you still naked?

From Game Player: Of course. Go on cam and I’ll wave.

From Alan: Bet you’re hard too. No matter what you said about sex. That’s why you won’t walk to the kitchen.

From Game Player: You’re a genius.

From Alan: You on cam, too?

From Game Player: You bet. Got 6 guys watching.

From Alan: So you’re already humiliate yourself?

From Game Player: Nah, I do this all the time. There’s a group of guys who like to watch me play with myself.

From Alan: I thought they were all asleep.

From Game Player: Not in Europe. They get up early and think American boys are hot.

From Alan: Well, wave to them. Wave your dick.

From Game Player: I’ve done everything with my dick you could ever think of.

From Alan: Then stick it up your ass.

From Game Player: It wouldn’t reach.

From Alan: Guess you’ve got a little dick.

From Game Player: It’s normal size. You’ve seen my pic. It just won’t bend when it’s hard.

From Alan: Sounds like you’re bragging.

From Game Player: It won’t.

From Alan: Then let it get soft.

From Game Player: That takes too long. And would still be stupid.

From Alan: You’re very cock-sure of yourself.

From Game Player: And you think you’re being funny.

From Alan: Then open your door and just look into the hallway. Bet you get soft real fast.

From Game Player: I’m not leaving this room.

From Alan: Then stick your head up your ass.

From Game Player: That a joke too?

From Alan: Not if you could do it.

From Game Player: I’ve stuck both of my thumbs up my ass. Without lube.

From Alan: Ouch.

From Game Player: And I’ve been fisted.

From Alan: Without lube?

From Game Player: I’d have to be crazy.

From Alan: Have you fisted yourself?

From Game Player: Nah, but I’d have to clean myself out first. Would take too long.

From Alan: Get your hands dirty.

From Game Player: That’s a definite skip.

From Alan: You’ve got whole list of things you won’t do.

From Game Player: I’ve done most of them already.

From Alan: But not tonight.

From Game Player: Not when you might go to sleep anytime.

From Alan: You’ve got your fan club.

From Game Player: I won’t come for those creeps.

From Alan: And you won’t do anything you don’t want. It’s a strange game you’re playing.

From Game Player: You’re playing with me.

From Alan: Virtually, at least. Suckered myself into that.

From Game Player: C’mon. Admit it’s fun,

From Alan: Well, you’ve kept me typing for 20 minutes.

From Game Player: You hard?

From Alan: No.

From Game Player: Naked?

From Alan: No.

From Game Player: Would you stand naked at your window if I drove by?

From Alan: I wouldn’t give you my address, and you won’t leave your room.

From Game Player: I’d pull my shorts on for that. Shorts and a t. I’ll moon you on your lawn.

From Alan: Been done already.

From Game Player: By who?

From Alan: Neighbor kids. Halloween. The usual.

From Game Player: They must think you’re cool too. Otherwise they’d piss on your door.

From Alan: You’re just full of ideas.

From Game Player: Yeah but you proved one thing to me. I don’t have the balls to walk naked and hard in my own house downstairs to the kitchen even though I know my sister’s probably sleeping.

From Alan: While meanwhile you’ve got guys on cam waiting for you to jerk off.

From Game Player: Life sucks.

From Alan: Name one thing you’d do to let yourself go to sleep.

From Game Player: It doesn’t matter now. You already humiliated me. I humiliated myself.

From Alan: Then go to bed. You deserve it.

From Game Player: Nah I’m gonna jerk off for the jerks.

From Alan: Dare you not to.

From Game Player: Why?

From Alan: It would make me happy. Besides, you can see if they come back.

From Game Player: They always do. But it’s different guys. I stopped keeping track.

From Alan: How long have you been doing this?

From Game Player: Couple years. Well more. Since 8th grade.

From Alan: That’s child porn.

From Game Player: I lied and said I was older. I had a big dick and they weren’t looking at my face.

From Alan: Still child porn.

From Game Player: Well I didn’t get arrested. And I’m legal now. And what the fuck does it matter to you?

From Alan: It doesn’t. But I’m going to bed now.

From Game Player: Well fuck you.

From Alan: Go jerk off.

From Game Player: I won’t just to spite you.

From Alan: Which means I won. Got you either way.

From Game Player: LOL. You’re right. I’m laughing now but you can’t see.

From Alan: Don’t wake up your sister.

From Game Player: She’s at the other end of the house.

From Alan: Then run down to the kitchen, grab a pop, and call yourself a man.

From Game Player: I think I will.

From Alan: Catch you another night.

From Game Player: Yeah sure man. I told you you’d like this. You’re cool.

From Alan: And stop pretending you’re over 18.

From Game Player: LOL. Got you didn’t I?

From Alan: Yeah, now we’re both fucked.

2013 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..