Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Web Guys - 28. Chapter 28

Pup Ace

From Pup Ace: The best part about owning a dog is the way he will come over to see you, for no reason, just to let you know you’re important. This pup’s not wanting a full-time Master as of now. He’s just a pup at heart. But feel free to write anytime. And saying "Good Boy" doesn’t hurt things, either. This puppy doesn’t bite.

From Alan: I understand exactly what the responsibilities would be if I took on the ownership of something so unformed as a slightly tubby pup. But before I’d even consider that, and scratching its eager little ears and rubbing its warm, furry belly, I’d need to know just what I was getting. And so might other guys. So in addition to all your great pup photos, it might not hurt if you’d take off the leather dog suit and the rubber mask, get the plug with the waggity tail out of your butt, ditch your mitts and booties, and stand up straight. Just a nice, full-length shot of you with only 2 feet on the ground. You don’t need to be naked. No need to see your cute little pink puppy dog dick again. Though you could leave off your shirt.

From Pup Ace: Ruff-ruff. Thanks for the message. As I said, I’m not looking for any Masters just yet, though I am looking to learn and grow in experience. I will post your suggested picture though. It’s a really good idea.

From Alan: Cute pup. Nicely obedient. Obviously paper trained. And it turns out the guy in the dog suit is pretty good-looking, too. Other men will appreciate that when they take you out on different kinds of walks. You can’t always stay home.

From Pup Ace: Pup likes staying home. Pup likes being a pup as much as possible.

From Alan: Pups grow up, and they get curious about the world.

From Pup Ace: Ruff! But not yet. First, someone has to take control of this pup’s belly.

From Alan: That may just be pup’s view from so close to the ground. Not everyone needs to look like an award-winning champ.

From Pup Ace: Ruff!

From Alan: And you’re a good-looking hound any way you look at it.

From Pup Ace: But pup need to be fed better and needs to be walked and exercised regularly. Maybe then some cute guys will start sniffing around.

From Alan: Maybe they’ll bring you a bone(r).

From Pup Ace: It sure would be more fun to have them put me in a harness.

From Alan: As opposed to wriggling into it yourself?

From Pup Ace: Pup has patient friends. They help. But we only have a small yard to play.

From Alan: Pup seems to know what he’s looking for.

From Pup Ace: A kind Master.

From Alan: Then be careful what you pick up off the ground. All kinds of foul diseases out there.

From Pup Ace: That’s why Masters invented rubber.

From Alan: Which pups sometimes chew through.

From Pup Ace: This pup will respect his Master’s things.

From Alan: Because this pup’s well trained. He may also have the stuff to grow into a master.

From Pup Ace: Heh-heh. That’s right, Sir. Though this puppy has no desire to become a Master right now. He just wants to be collared and cared for on weekends and evenings. And I am taking care of myself. I’ve been working out 5 days a week and have lost 8 inches off my belly already.

From Alan: Good choice. I hope pup is getting good kibble and watching how much he eats. And not just for now. Pup doesn’t want to be on a crash diet he can’t sustain

From Pup Ace: Pup’s friends pamper him with only healthy food. He hopes his Master will too.

From Alan: Nothing wrong with being pampered. But first, pup has to look like he deserves that kind of special treatment.

From Pup Ace: (Licks your face) Yes, Sir. And I’m on my way. It’s easier to watch what I eat and to keep losing the weight because when I stand on my hind legs, I’m a professional chef.

From Alan: So you know how and what to cook.

From Pup Ace: Ruff! Pup just did not get much attention growing up, so he ate for affection.

From Alan: Bad pup.

From Pup Ace: Very bad pup.

From Alan: Good thing he’s still young.

From Pup Ace: Ruff!

From Alan: And that he’s got a disciplined profession to build his life around. And when pup stands on his hind legs, he’s got the height so when his belly comes off, he’ll be just fine. You’ve got a nice furry chest, too

From Pup Ace: Pup loves his furry chest. That won’t change.

From Alan: Never can tell what Master wants.

From Pup Ace: Pup will never be a Chihuahua.

From Alan: Good. Now quit sniffing around me, and go sniff someone closer to your age. And someone who’s available. This so-called master already has a full family.

From Pup Ace: Pup did not know that.

From Alan: Master sometimes doesn’t tell the whole truth.

From Pup Ace: Bad Master.

From Alan: Actually, very good master, when I choose to be. Pretty good family man, too, except when I’m around other family men.

From Pup Ace: Pup would rather lick his own dick.

From Alan: I’d like to see that.

From Pup Ace: So would I, actually. I try and try but it’s not even my belly that gets in the way. Pup just wasn’t bred that way.

From Alan: You forget, I’ve seen pup’s dick – and in heat, too. Nothing wrong with it.

From Pup Ace: Ruff! Ruff! But I still can’t lick it.

From Alan: Well, maybe your Master will – to reward the good boy. Or isn’t that Master’s job?

From Pup Ace: Pup needs to pick a flexible Master.

From Alan: Yep. And now I’ve got to go pick up the yard. I only looked in on you because a friend of mine thought you were his cousin’s kid. You’re not, but my friend got a kick out of seeing you naked. He’s always had a thing for his cousin.

From Pup Ace: Heh-heh. That’s too funny. I like older men though not married ones. But I’m glad you rubbed my belly.

From Alan: It’s been fun. And have a good life. I hope it’s very long in people years.

From Pup Ace: Same to you. Ruff!

2013 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..