Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Web Guys - 38. Chapter 38

Insatiable Bondage

From Insatiable Bondage: I am seriously in heat and am available for the taking. I have a deep need to be bound totally helpless and be mercilessly used/abused. Why is this so damn difficult? If only some of you guys were for real. You would think someone would read this, invite me over, put me in bondage, and use me like a fuck pig.

From Alan: In all the years I’ve seen you online, surely you’ve been bound and fucked repeatedly. You’re a good-looking man, you’re in good shape, and at a good age. Who could resist those opportunities? If I were interested in this kind of play, you’d be bound and naked right now.

From Insatiable Bondage: You’d be surprised. Actually I’ve only been bound and fucked a few times. Most men I’ve met are simply not into fucking.

From Alan: Again, I’m surprised. I’ve met plenty of guys online who like fucking, including me. And I don’t think it’s the fucking/bondage combination because there are lots of guys interested in that, too.

From Insatiable Bondage: They say they are. But once they show up – if they show up – they just want to be sucked off and leave.

From Alan: Is your picture recent?

From Insatiable Bondage: Yeah. And I couldn’t be more open in saying who I am.

From Alan: Maybe you’re scaring guys off with your demands.

From Insatiable Bondage: They’re not demands. They’re fantasy.

From Alan: Maybe guys don’t realize that.

From Insatiable Bondage: Why won’t you fuck me?

From Alan: I really don’t enjoy bondage. Definitely not at the level you crave.

From Insatiable Bondage: Crave is a great word.

From Alan: I don’t mind bending a guy over his dining table, and I’d happily do that to you. But I’d want you to reciprocate.

From Insatiable Bondage: I really don’t get into anything beyond forced sucking.

From Alan: I still don’t know why anyone who wants to mindlessly fuck would stop at having someone tied up.

From Insatiable Bondage: Not only that – fingers, vibrator, electro. All nice, but I do want the real thing also.

From Alan: When I’m fucking, I want some active participation from the guy I’m with. Even in a bondage situation, I need some reaction.

From Insatiable Bondage: I’m not a piece of bound meat. I react.

From Alan: I’m played with guys who just lie there – and I’m not talking bound.

From Insatiable Bondage: Not me. I might be in bondage, but everything about me would be saying Fuck Me.

From Alan: Everything you’ve written says "fuck me," so your message is pretty clear. I can imagine how much stronger it is in person.

From Insatiable Bondage: Actually in person I get a bit shy when a guy shows up and I know what’s coming – at least what I expect. And when I’m in bondage I’m fairly quiet. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not totally quiet. I guess my expectation is for someone much more sexually aggressive, and I’m hoping or expecting to hear several sets of footsteps around me. I guess it’s the trepidation of expecting to get what I’m asking for. But you’re right – I want to be totally helpless and fucked silly.

From Alan: Your slight shyness might explain why you like to be released from that – bound, and then, with only tacit permission, fucked silly.

From Insatiable Bondage: What tacit mean?

From Alan: Sorry. English teacher word. It means “ungiven but allowed.”

From Insatiable Bondage: That’s me. I don’t want to say Do This. I just want it done.

From Alan: Well, you seem to be demanding it in your description.

From Insatiable Bondage: Again, that’s fantasy.

From Alan: Have you tried pulling back your description? Or if people know your screen name and your pictures, using a new one, changing your photos to something more innocent, and pulling back some.

From Insatiable Bondage: But it’s what I want.

From Alan: Sometimes, it helps to be indirect.

From Insatiable Bondage: False advertising?

From Alan: What’s it matter if it works? The other thing is that asking for a gang bang scares guys. They’re never sure whether you’re setting them up and are going to turn around with your friends and gang bang them.

From Insatiable Bondage: I never thought of that.

From Alan: And then taking pictures or video of you doing that and posting them on the web.

From Insatiable Bondage: I’d love being a web star. I’d pay for my gang bang to go viral.

From Alan: As I said, try pulling back.

From Insatiable Bondage: I suppose I should since this isn’t working. And it’s been 6 years.

From Alan: I didn’t realize it’s been that long.

From Insatiable Bondage: I lose track.

From Alan: I know how that works. And I wish I knew a half-dozen guys who’d gang bang you, but I mainly work alone.

From Insatiable Bondage: Mainly?

From Alan: Almost always. I prefer it to be me and one other guy.

From Insatiable Bondage: What are the exceptions?

From Alan: When I was in college and still experimenting. 3 or 4 of my friends would get drunk or high together and see what happened. It was fun looking past your feet and seeing your best friend being fucked. More recently, it was to play with a guy who wasn’t interested in me. So I used a friend as bait.

From Insatiable Bondage: That’s bad.

From Alan: It worked. I’m not sure he ever realized I was the guy he’d blown off online.

From Insatiable Bondage: I wouldn’t care. As long as you bound and fucked me.

From Alan: I get the idea. Also, and I didn’t mention this before it didn’t seem to matter, but I’m married. That really bothered this other guy.

From Insatiable Bondage: I don’t care what you are as long as you’re here.

From Alan: Then try easing up a bit. It can’t get you less attention than you’re getting.

From Insatiable Bondage: What do I say when some guy writes?

From Alan: As little as possible.

From Insatiable Bondage: I’ve got to know something about the guy.

From Alan: Find 1 or 2 questions that are most important. What’s most important to you?

From Insatiable Bondage: Disease and drugs. But some guys will lie.

From Alan: How do you know when they’re not?

From Insatiable Bondage: I check their general honesty in conversation. If they’re afraid to tell me any personal stuff, I don’t trust them.

From Alan: That’s good advice, but you’re not selling a house.

From Insatiable Bondage: I don’t want to die.

From Alan: Bound and gang banged doesn’t mean guys will wear rubbers.

From Insatiable Bondage: That’s why they have to be the right guys.

From Alan: You never say that.

From Insatiable Bondage: I say Respect My Limits. And I make that clear when I’m writing.

From Alan: You’ve got me any way I turn. And I understand why – it’s your body.

From Insatiable Bondage: Damn right.

From Alan: Well, pull back. See what happens.

From Insatiable Bondage: Will you fuck me if I don’t need to be tied up?

From Alan: Would you enjoy it?

From Insatiable Bondage: Right now I’d do anything that’s not jerking off to porn.

From Alan: That’s pretty funny.

From Insatiable Bondage: No, I probably masturbate every day.

From Alan: So do I..

From Insatiable Bondage: You’re married.

From Alan: Where do you get the idea that married people have sex every day?

From Insatiable Bondage: I just hoped. I know gay guys who do.

From Alan: But not with you.

From Insatiable Bondage: They want to be fucked like me. And they don’t care who does it.

From Alan: Again, you’ve got all this logic.

From Insatiable Bondage: Come fuck me.

From Alan: I can’t right now. I’ve got a meeting in 10 minutes, and I’ve got to be home for dinner.

From Insatiable Bondage: After dinner. I’ll take a nap and stay up late.

From Alan: Can’t. I work early in the morning.

From Insatiable Bondage: Then when? I’ll change anything so you can fuck me.

From Alan: How about 5 AM, a-month-and-a-half from now, on a Tuesday?

From Insatiable Bondage: LOL. How about any time you’re free this week?

From Alan: That include the weekend?

From Insatiable Bondage: Anything.

From Alan: This week, that might be better.

From Insatiable Bondage: Just know this isn’t a mercy fuck.

From Alan: Would it matter if it were?

From Insatiable Bondage: You’ll have a great time.

From Alan: I know that.

From Insatiable Bondage: And if you could tie my hands just a little, it would make my dick hard.

From Alan: I’m sure it is now.

From Insatiable Bondage: It is – just thinking I might meet you

From Alan: Let’s see what the weekend brings.

From Insatiable Bondage: I hope you.

From Alan: I’m aiming for that. But just in case...

From Insatiable Bondage: It would help if I didn’t push so hard?

From Alan: You got it.

From Insatiable Bondage: I’ll pull back. I’ll stick a sock in my mouth.

From Alan: I’ll check in this weekend.

From Insatiable Bondage: Mmftmphmft.

2013 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..