Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Web Guys - 7. Chapter 7

Iowa City

From Alan: You’re cute from what I can see. Unfortunately, at least for you, I’m happily married. I flirt, but – lately – I mainly seem to keep my clothes on. Here’s what I look like neatly dressed.

From Iowa City: NO fun here today, but getting work done. And happily married is good. Congrats!

From Alan: Well, think of me tonight when you’re doing whatever you do to amuse yourself. Of course, if you’re having actual sex with another guy, then you don’t need to think about me at all, which is probably just as well.

From Iowa City: LOL! From your picture you have a great face. Wish I could see it close up. And, no, alas, tonight I’ll be in a meeting. If it gets boring, I’ll think about you.

From Alan: Tell you what – I’ll go take a shower and think about you. And thanks for the compliment. My body’s in pretty good shape, too, considering I don’t work out like I used to. But I’m on my feet a lot, and that seems to be all I need. Hope you had a good meeting.

From Iowa City: I thought you had a boyfriend to distract you!

From Alan: I have a wife, and our sex is fine. And if I were perfect, I wouldn’t be looking at pictures of guys online. I guess the good news is I’m not looking at women. But I’m more interested in frequent sex than my wife seems to be. So when she’s gone, and our daughters are out of the house, I take a nice shower and amuse myself.

From Iowa City: That was aMuse. LOL!

From Alan: Call it what you will.

From Iowa City: Tell me what you do.

From Alan: I slowly relax, letting the water run over me. Then I gently explore. When I’ve done that for a half-hour, I let go. I’d do it longer, but – around this house – I don’t usually get that much time alone. Today, I only had 15 minutes, but I helped myself along by imagining what you’d looked like shaved clean.

From Iowa City: There’s something I’ve never tried, partly because body hair is actually a huge turn on for me. What it might be like for a guy to shave me and then rub himself all over me is unexplored territory.. What made you even think about it?

From Alan: Mainly because one of your photos showed so much nice hair on your chest. I like that, too, which is why I enjoyed the fantasy. Though sometimes hair can get in the way.

From Iowa City: I know what you mean, and I usually trim some of it back. But that’s not what I thought you meant.

From Alan: What did you think?

From Iowa City: That you wanted to humiliate me. I know I’m not all that aggressive in bed. But I’m no push-over.

From Alan: Yeah, I know there are guys who deprive other guys of all kinds of things when they’re trying to subdue them. But now that straight guys shave their heads and bodies regularly, trying to look sexier, some of that humiliation is gone – if not all of it. And that’s just as well. From my way of thinking, people should be getting off with each other, not putting each other down.

From Iowa City: Well, in truth, some of it’s vanity – I think I look better with my body hair than without it. Also, guys our age look a little weird to me without at least some hair. And for me, the gay shaving thing isn’t so much humiliation as power – being under someone else’s control or, occasionally, exerting your own. And, like you, I also like just getting with other guys. And plain old vanilla – with topping or a ripple – is often the best!

From Alan: Yeah, shaved down guys look like kids to me. Then again, guys who really work out want to show their muscle definition, and they deserve that. But I really like pubic hair, and the only reason I can figure that guys shave it is to make their dicks look longer.

From Iowa City: Their dicks don’t look longer. They just look like babies. I want to throw them back in their cribs till they grow up.

From Alan: I’m with you

From Iowa City: Plus, you hit 40, and the body hair does more to accentuate definition than shaving does. At least, it seems to for me.

From Alan: You work out?

From Iowa City: Steadily. I sit all day, and – as soon as I leave my desk – I run, even in the wintertime.

From Alan: How do you manage that?

From Iowa City: Indoor track.

From Alan: Well, I didn’t realize that about body hair adding definition. Guess I need to look at more men’s bodies.

From Iowa City: LOL!

From Alan: You have a nice sense of humor. Finely tuned.

From Iowa City: And you’ll just get yourself in trouble, looking at more guys.

From Alan: I’m already in trouble. I’m looking forward to another 20 years, when I’m past it.

From Iowa City: It won’t happen.

From Alan: Half of me hopes not. The other half would love to relax.

From Iowa City: I’m available when you get bored.

From Alan: That would be fun. You have a nice body and a nice wardrobe.

From Iowa City: Aha, you like leather as well as bare skin. Thanks. Though that’s actually the only leather jacket I own, and I wear it all the time – it’s not a fetish. And I didn’t mean for my photos to be so dark, but there doesn’t seem to be much point in fussing about them.

From Alan: Why?

From Iowa City: I’ve been getting plenty of attention as is.

From Alan: I think I’m jealous. But Iowa City has always been looser because of the university. Cedar Rapids finally opened up because of the Internet. Before that, meeting guys was really limited.

From Iowa City: Not a barfly?

From Alan: I hated bars when I was single. I never smoked. I hated being drunk, and I don’t really like loud music. For a while, it kind of limited my sex life to bookstores.

From Iowa City: And now the bookstore is defunct. I used to love the bars back in the middle ages (OK 20 years ago) when I was younger and less encumbered by responsibility. I still visit the leather bars in Chicago, when I’m there. The bars are a bit smokey, but the music isn’t so bad.

From Alan: I wasn’t that limited. I could always pick up guys in a bookstore. And I seem to fit right in. I look like an English teacher.

From Iowa City: That’s pretty funny because I actually am a lit teacher. But I had less luck in book stores than you seem to have had. For years. I kept trying, but with no success. Of course, that was back in the untreatable AIDS days.

From Alan: I can barely imagine that, though it taught me to be very safe – almost paranoid. I always knew I wanted to get married. I started having girlfriends in about fourth grade, though even then I was checking out their brothers. But I knew I wasn’t going to pass anything on to my wife. And, Jesus, I can’t imagine the Midwest even earlier – like the 50s and 60s. I was in Wisconsin for undergrad school, and we used to hear stories. Most of the sex was in the men’s rooms, and all those guys died. I swear I never went into a public bathroom in Madison in all the time I was there.

From Iowa City: Did you carry a bottle with you?

From Alan: Yeah, a little secret flask.

From Iowa City: LOL!

From Alan: And I never would have gone into a men’s room for sex. Besides, in college, if I couldn’t be with a guy for the night, I’d rather go home alone. Funny thing is I partly started as a English teacher, too. Maybe that’s why I look like one. But the other part was a basketball coach, so I’m a strange mix. And now I’ve got to do some work. School tomorrow.

From Iowa City: I’ve got work, too. See you.

From Alan: Yeah, but I mean that. We need to meet.

From Iowa City: Fine with me. You ever get down here? I’ve got a house.

From Alan: I can get there without too much lying. There’s always stuff happening at the university. The problem is I haven’t taken advantage of that because I’m usually so busy. So I’ve got to go there 3 or 4 times for real work before I can slip away.

From Iowa City: I’ll be here.

From Alan: But will you be available? You could meet someone.

From Iowa City: I’ll always be available. Probably. Maybe unfortunately. I don’t seem to be the marrying kind.

From Alan: Then we’ll meet.

From Iowa City: I look forward to that.

2013 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..