Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Web Guys - 24. Chapter 24

Pimping

From Alan to Cedar Falls: There’s a guy near you in Cedar Falls who wants to be fake molested the way he actually was by an uncle when he was a kid. I did it for a while, but I no longer have the time. His profile name here is: FallsGuy. Are you interested?

From Cedar Falls: Do you know me?

From Alan: I’m not sure we’ve met. I occasionally have sex with guys in Cedar Falls who I never see again, and your description made me think of one of them. In any case, you seem like the kind of guy this man needs.

From Cedar Falls: Tell me more.

From Alan: He’s just a guy who needs to have his brain messed with maybe once a month. For him, that’s different from being fucked, which he’s not interested in at all. I can tell you that he’s pretty tight, and he squirms if I even get a finger near his butt. I could have pushed that the one time he insisted I tie him up. He wanted to try that, specifically being bound to his bed, fully dressed. But he didn’t like it and immediately made take off the gag he’d also insisted on. So he probably would have shouted the house down if I tried to fuck him. Still, he’s terrified that his neighbors will think he’s gay, so he might have kept his mouth shut. He doesn’t think he’s gay, either. That’s why he likes to be molested. It makes it seem like it’s against his will. Put all that together, and that’s why it’s either a pain or fun to mess with his mind. But you can enjoy yourself if he gives you a chance to play with his sacred body.

From Cedar Falls: No offense but I have plenty of ready, willing, and able boys who can’t wait to have their tight holes fucked hard while they are bound and gagged. Not sure if I want to get involved in mental cases. LOL

From Alan: Glad you’re happily messing around. Always reassuring, since half the guys online here never really seem to have sex. And the guy I wrote you about isn’t a mental case. He’s simply another tight-assed businessman. Enjoy the boys of Cedar Falls..

From Cedar Falls: So far, the one guy I hooked up with from this site was a bust. He did not look like his pics at all. I’ve actually had great luck with other sites, and it’s amazing how many guys get into full BDSM. You’d never know from their descriptions.

From Alan: I’ve been pretty lucky finding guys online, but, yeah, with this site, you’ve got to be patient. And you’ve got to realize that some guys you’ll only see once. Once they’re no longer curious and realize what they’ve done, they disappear. Also, I have a limited schedule, and I like to play safe. There are some guys who are wise enough to do that, but most want to be fucked raw and definitely want to swallow when they suck.

From Cedar Falls: Good to hear you have restrictions. I do as well, but I definitely fuck here with a sub tied down and gagged.

From Alan: Yep, I’ve been with guys who insist on being tied down first. Some like being blindfolded, too, but guys mainly close their eyes anyway, so what’s the point? Then there was a man who wanted me to come into his dark house, find his dark bedroom, and do anything I wanted to do to his naked body, then leave.

From Cedar Falls: You didn’t?

From Alan: I’d have to be crazy. Who knows who could have lived in that house?

From Cedar Falls: He left the door open?

From Alan: Unlocked.

From Cedar Falls: Same deal.

From Alan: I figured he wasn’t what he was saying, and he didn’t think I’d find out in the dark.

From Cedar Falls: Like you can’t feel a fat guy with a little dick. LOL.

From Alan: Or he was trying to imagine someone hotter than a 42-year-old.

From Cedar Falls: Sometimes, if a guy lets me at his body, I figure what the fuck?

From Alan: There’s a 21-year-old near me who wants that treatment. I keep telling him to find a psychologist.

From Cedar Falls: Nice, but why stop another guy from having fun?

From Alan: As long as it’s not me.

From Cedar Falls: Now you’re talking. I love fantasy rape scenes. I always use a safe word though there’s nothing like hearing some guy plead with you to stop fucking them

From Alan: I’ll pass the kid’s name on when I see it again. I can’t remember it now. Though it’s a long drive for you, for possibly not much fun. Or maybe distance isn’t a factor.

From Cedar Falls: I refuse to travel long distance any more. Too many flakes and liars out there

From Alan: I know what you mean. There was a guy who insisted he’d been standing right next to me at the place we’d arranged to meet, and we didn’t recognize each other. But he couldn’t remember what I was wearing, and I’d already told him in my note.

From Cedar Falls: Some of the excuses are pretty incredible and you wonder what mental defect these people have to get a kick out of screwing with people and wasting our time. I am very fortunate to be in a great, very long-term relationship which is open but discreet, and I have a bunch of regular fuck buddies and occasionally find a new one.

From Alan: Be fun to be one of your buddies, but we both seem to be after the same thing. I’ll get back to you with that kid’s name. Meanwhile, have fun.

From Cedar Falls: Sure thing. And let me know when you’re in the area.

—–

From Alan to Waterloo: There’s a guy living near you in Cedar Falls who likes to be fake molested, kind of like the way he really was by one of his uncles when he was a kid. I did it for a while, but I’m not really in your area much, so I no longer have the time. His profile name on this site is: FallsGuy. You interested?

From Waterloo: Thanks. I just wrote him.

From Alan: Good. He wants to be messed with more than fucked, and he has a good body, so it’s fun to play with. But you’ve got to work around his limits, and don’t try to push past them, because he just shuts down. He’s especially good at grabbing your dick and trying to jerk you off before you’re ready. And you have to make him come within an hour or he loses interest. And you have to come before he does because once he does, he also loses interest. In fact, once he comes, he’s dressed and he’s back on his computer.

From Waterloo: He’s looking for other guys that fast?

From Alan: No, he following the market – that’s his job. And he follows markets all over the world, so he’s always online.

From Waterloo: Why even bother?

From Alan: Because he’s very good-looking. Did you see his photo?

From Waterloo: Yeah, it’s hot. But guys don’t always look like their pics.

From Alan: He’s even better.

From Waterloo: We’ll just have to see. I wrote him. Nothing I can do beyond that. Thanks for the referral.

From Alan: No problem.

From Waterloo: You know that guy you wrote me about? I’ve contacted him a couple of times because you’re right, he has a great body. And we met once, but it’s been like pulling teeth following up. I’m expected to go through all kinds of hoops to make him feel good. So I don’t see any future there. But I appreciate your recommendation.

From Alan: Yep, that’s Stewie for you. He likes to be called Stewart, but I’ve always called him Stewie ‘cause he’s such a kid. He wants to be with guys, but he doesn’t, and that’s why he likes those molestation fantasies.

From Waterloo: He’s not a kid. He’s our age. You’d think he’d outgrow role playing.

From Alan: He’s about the only one I’ve played with like that, because he is a nice guy. But it gets familiar fast. I did everything I could to stop it. I pointed out that if he likes being naked with guys and likes sucking their cocks, and if he likes me sucking his cock, and if he no longer sleeps with women, let alone dates them anymore, then he’s probably a gay man. But he hates that idea, no matter how gently I put it. And sometimes he’s just cute, simultaneously insisting he’s not gay while grabbing my dick. But if he’s being a pain to you, let him go. There are too many easier guys to play with.

From Waterloo: Exactly. You sound like a great and rational Dom. But I’m glad you recommended him to me.

From Alan: I’m mostly rational. Sometimes it’s fun to fuck the hell out of a guy who’s ticked me off.

From Waterloo: I’ve felt that way a lot of times, but I’ve never really done it. Mostly, I walk away.

From Alan: You get near Stewie again, try tying him down and see how far you can go.

From Waterloo: I doubt he’d let me do that. It was fun taking his clothes off though. I had him standing naked in the basement cause that’s where his uncle used to take him. And you’re right... once I stripped him, he kept trying to open my jeans and jerk me off. And he’s really rough. No skills at all. But I figured it was the first time, and I’d build trust.

From Alan: I saw him a couple of times before he suggested the ropes. He had his own set.

From Waterloo: No kidding? That gives me hope. I like his body.

From Alan: I think he works out everyday. His gym’s in the same room as his computer. Didn’t you get in there?

From Waterloo: No, that must have been one of the closed doors. We were mainly in the basement and the upstairs hall. There’s an old couch downstairs and that’s where we played.

From Alan: I hate that couch. I eventually got him up to his bedroom.

From Waterloo: Did he let you use the john? I had to ask to wash up.

From Alan: Yeah, he gets his clothes on and forgets all about you.

From Waterloo: I’d like to tie the fucker down just to teach him manners.

From Alan: Well, bring your own ropes. His were really cheap and would have hurt him. I looped socks around his wrists and then used the ropes. I tried sticking a sock in his mouth, to see what would happen. But he claimed he couldn’t breathe through his nose.

From Waterloo: And it’s a cute nose.

From Alan: Yep.

From Waterloo: His dick’s a little short though. You think, for a guy his height... he’s taller than I am and I top 6... it would be bigger. But I could barely get my hand around it. And I really like tugging a guy’s dick.

From Alan: You touch his balls? They’re shaved, and he jumps every time you stroke them. But his nipples are dead.

From Waterloo: I noticed that. I asked him why he shaved his balls, cause they’re the only thing he does. He said that he likes them smooth.

From Alan: He told me the same thing, and I didn’t even ask. He said they remind him of when he was a kid.

From Waterloo: It all goes back to his uncle.

From Alan: Maybe.

From Waterloo: And I actually did get my finger up his ass. Well, kinda. Maybe half a finger. I was gentle, but he yelled anyway.

From Alan: That’s Stewie.

From Waterloo: I’d like to see him again if he’d let me. You make me think I should try.

From Alan: Don’t make yourself nuts.

From Waterloo: Sometimes it’s worth it. He’s almost a straight guy, and I like fucking them.

From Alan: Why?

From Waterloo: Whole list of reasons. Sometimes they’re so nervous, it adds to the fun. Sometimes they’re so eager, you can just lie back and let them suck. And new straight guys are always tight. I love tight holes.

From Alan: I prefer partners.

From Waterloo: You take what you can get.

From Alan: That’s the truth.

From Waterloo: Well, I’ll give Stewie another shot. In fact, I’ll give him all the shots he wants till he’s ready. I’ve got time.

From Alan: Enjoy yourself.

From Waterloo: Always. And thanks again for the tip.

2013 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..