Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Web Guys - 32. Chapter 32

Shaver

From Shaver: Proudly hairy, but I love to my boys without a hair on ‘em. And liked your honest profile bro - but please don’t tell me sex stops

From Alan: Sex doesn’t stop, or I wouldn’t be hanging out here. But it changes as you get older. Once I hit 40, I found myself protecting my body more, where I used to just fling it around. But it could be worse. For example, if I let you near me, I’d have to explain to my wife why I came home with my body shaved. In any case, I hope you’re having fun.

From Shaver: I’d like to be invisible when you tried to explain that one. But I promise, if I ever meet you, the experience would be both provocative and sensual. I go for more than wham bam interactions

From Alan: Yeah, that wham/bam interaction would be my divorce. I’m not really allowed to play, but I seem to have more frequent interest in sex than my wife does – meaning I could play every day. Still, I can’t do anything that calls attention to that.

From Shaver: Got to admit a shaved crotch might take some real creativity to explain

From Alan: An altered anything would be a lot to explain. And my wife’s very good at noticing details.

From Shaver: Then the best thing for you is to live through the sex lives of my boys. Here are a few pics of my them

From Alan: Boys? You’re a bit young to have a stable.

From Shaver: I got ‘em, I’ll keep ‘em. One’s my age and one’s a few years older

From Alan: I can see. They look like they’ve just been born. Did either of them have much hair to start with?

From Shaver: Oh yeah, they were both nice and hairy - that’s how I pick ‘em. Breaks ‘em even faster when they know what they’re missing

From Alan: Maybe they like being shaved.

From Shaver: They like it. They tug on their ropes and twist when I do it, but their dicks are always hard

From Alan: I meant maybe they prefer being smooth.

From Shaver: I throw those guys back. I like ‘em humble

From Alan: Anyway, you look like you’re having fun.

From Shaver: I have to admit it - I am! But I’m a safe and sane too. I love guys and I’d never hurt one

From Alan: And it’s fun to let them learn what their bodies can do.

From Shaver: Do you like watching guys having sex or do you participate - if you don’t mind me asking

From Alan: I’ve never watched guys having sex. I don’t even like porn. That kind of sex isn’t what I’m interested in. It all seems fast humping.

From Shaver: Yeah, too much rush-rush

From Alan: I like stills though. There are some good-looking men online. But once I start talking with some of them, I know they’re not guys I want to meet.

From Shaver: Yep, there are boys that really like me, but if they can’t talk, I don’t want ‘em

From Alan: Not that I need to talk much. Mostly, I play.

From Shaver: Slow fucking is best.

From Alan: Too many guys think it’s all something that happens in 15 minutes.

From Shaver: Under

From Alan: I was being nice.

From Shaver: Sometimes when a boy goes too fast, I hog-tie ‘em, blindfold ‘em, gag ‘em, and then leave ‘em on my bed while I work downstairs. He can hear that I’m around so he knows he’s safe, but he totally has to wait for my pleasure

From Alan: Tying a guy can be fun, but I’m always aware of marks – a lot of guys I meet are married, too. And I prefer men are untied. Except when I’m trying to move slowly, and they just want to shoot.

From Shaver: You must be doing something right - to get ‘em that hot

From Alan: Most of the time, I know what I’m doing. Though some guys’ bodies escape me.

From Shaver: Sometimes happens

From Alan: And going slow is partly selfish. The longer they last, the longer I do.

From Shaver: I like to make a boy beg me to let him cum. Then I let him shoot in my hand and let him lick my fingers clean

From Alan: I’m not sure there is a guy who hasn’t tasted his own come. Except most of us did it when we were 12.

From Shaver: LOL!

From Alan: Unintentional sex humor. Most guys lose it once their clothes are off. One great thing about my wife is she cracks jokes when we’re in bed.

From Shaver: Not about you?

From Alan: No, we’ve just always been great together.

From Shaver: Lucky man

From Alan: That’s why I hate risking my marriage.

From Shaver: You ever her tie up?

From Alan: Never even thought about it.

From Shaver: Ever let her tie you up?

From Alan: She’s never asked. We’re mostly adventuresome about where we play. Nothing as stupid as airplane johns. I’m too tall for that. But I’ve managed to keep what little there is of my dark side hidden.

From Shaver: You sound pretty vanilla

From Alan: Bland. My biggest weakness is guys.

From Shaver: Ever get tied up yourself?

From Alan: Once, for the experience. Not too long ago.

From Shaver: Why’d you wait?

From Alan: I’d never even used ropes on a guy up till maybe 5 years ago. And only because he wanted it – really pushed.

From Shaver: I’ve met guys like that

From Alan: The first time he had sex was against his will. A kid tied him up and sucked him off.

From Shaver: How old he was?

From Alan: They were both under 12.

From Shaver: That’s not sex - it’s bullying

From Alan: Anyway, he liked it – but only with guys. He’s another long-married guy, my age though with grown kids. He’s gotten his wife to tie him up, but she hates it.

From Shaver: Nice of you to help

From Alan: Tell you the truth, it’s limiting – I’m doing all the work. And just when I want him to touch me, he’s lying there, bound and grinning.

From Shaver: He keep his eyes open?

From Alan: Yeah. He likes to watch.

From Shaver: So many guys don’t

From Alan: It may be part of relaxing.

From Shaver: You do it too?

From Alan: Mainly with my wife.

From Shaver: Pretending you’re somewhere else?

From Alan: Never that. Though when I’m having sex, all kinds of memories float in. She’s sometimes there when I’m with guys. They’re sometimes there when I’m with her.

From Shaver: I notice you don’t say fucking

From Alan: We’re way past that. This sounds corny, but we really are making love. We stopped humping years ago.

From Shaver: When do you close your eyes with guys?

From Alan: When I feel comfortable. When they know what they’re doing.

From Shaver: So many don’t. They need more experience

From Alan: Or they don’t want to learn. Put the dick in the hole. Hump like hell. Do it again.

From Shaver: LOL!

From Alan: It’s not funny when you’re stuck with a guy like that.

From Shaver: Sounds like you’re talking about someone special

From Alan: Yeah, he about tore me up.

From Shaver: That would be hard to explain

From Alan: Only showed when I walked.

From Shaver: Blame hemorrhoids

From Alan: Yuck.

From Shaver: When you were tied up - did you like it?

From Alan: Nah, but it wasn’t a matter of control – I don’t need to be in charge. But it turns out I like having my hands free. I’ve always been able to use them.

From Shaver: What did you do?

From Alan: Worked them loose. He wasn’t very good with knots. And my granddad was.

From Shaver: No boy has ever escaped me. I’m pretty good too. And half the fun is watching them squirm and try

From Alan: If I have a guy tied up, I always leave some slack. I know something can happen to me, and I won’t leave some guy trapped with too much to explain.

From Shaver: More than a dead body?

From Alan: That would be something. I have a heart attack and strand some poor guy.

From Shaver: At least till his wife comes home

From Alan: I won’t play with married guys in their houses. Mostly with gay guys, living alone. Occasionally, I’ll go to a married guy’s hotel room – if I’m out of town and there’s no one who knows me. And I’ll never let a guy come to my room at a conference.

From Shaver: I don’t travel much

From Alan: Don’t trust your boys alone?

From Shaver: I’d rather take ‘em with me

From Alan: And married guys can’t go home with marks. Which I discovered even padded cuffs can leave.

From Shaver: When did you try those?

From Alan: Friend of mine has a dungeon. Only one I’ve ever seen, and he’s older than most guys I’ve been with, probably early 70s.

From Shaver: Wow. I’ve never been with guys much older than you

From Alan: Makes me feel ancient.

From Shaver: Didn’t mean it that way

From Alan: I know. And this guy’s had a really interesting life. He traveled as a war photographer – all over the world – then settled back on the family land when he retired. He doesn’t farm. He rents it out. He brought his partner, too, but the guy died a few years ago.

From Shaver: They built the dungeon together?

From Alan: I think it was rebuilt from what they’d had in New York.

From Shaver: And that’s where you first saw cuffs?

From Alan: That’s where I saw a lot of things up close for the first time. I was really a kid in a toy store. And this guy is patient. He explains everything and lets me try things out.

From Shaver: He try some on you?

From Alan: Yeah.

From Shaver: What did you like most?

From Alan: Don’t think I could choose. Too many different things.

From Shaver: Anything you hated?

From Alan: Pain.

From Shaver: You said that fast

From Alan: There’s no need for it.

From Shaver: What did he do?

From Alan: Zapped me in the nuts with something like a cattle prod.

From Shaver: I would have decked him

From Alan: He’s an old guy.

From Shaver: It doesn’t have to be uncontrolled. I use electro sometimes

From Alan: He had that, too, and offered to try it. But he’s really a bottom and wanted me to use it on him. I begged off, saying I didn’t know how. All I needed was him having a heart attack.

From Shaver: You could have slipped out of there. Who’d know?

From Alan: I would..

From Shaver: Would have wrecked your marriage if you stayed

From Alan: Luckily, it didn’t happen.

From Shaver: Doesn’t sound like you see him a lot

From Alan: No. But not for that reason.

From Shaver: Why? Sounds like you liked to experiment

From Alan: I did, and there are guys I’d like to play with in that dungeon. Guys my age who I think could have a lot of fun. But as I said, this guy’s in his 70s – early 70s. He never really said.

From Shaver: And?

From Alan: Well, much as I like slow sex, it took me forever to make him come. And I have to be conscious of my time. I can only play if I don’t go missing for long.

From Shaver: You keep your phone handy?

From Alan: Yeah. I hate it sometimes, but I’ve got to.

From Shaver: You should have used some toys on him

From Alan: I did. But even with a ball gag, nipple clamps, and a vibrator up his butt, he couldn’t get hard.

From Shaver: Don’t get old.

From Alan: Happens to us all.

From Shaver: You’re closer.

From Alan: Thanks a lot.

From Shaver: What did you finally do?

From Alan: Something I hate. And something I don’t trust, ‘cause I don’t do it a lot.

From Shaver: What?

From Alan: I tied off his dick. Kept what little blood there was in there. Once he was kind of hard, I teased him to firm. But it took another hour to make him come.

From Shaver: Did he really shoot?

From Alan: More dribbled.

From Shaver: And you?

From Alan: I’d already fucked him.

From Shaver: Why didn’t you leave then? He’d understand

From Alan: He told me to, but by then it was a challenge. And I like leaving guys happy.

From Shaver: He was probably happy being fucked by a guy your age

From Alan: He said that, too, but I wasn’t the first. He gets his share.

From Shaver: Something to look forward to

From Alan: Maybe.

From Shaver: The same thing happen the next time?

From Alan: I left more time. And I got him off first. That was better.

From Shaver: You’re a nice guy

From Alan: Sometimes.

From Shaver: I really want to tie you up

From Alan: For being nice?

From Shaver: That’s some of it. I’d like to shake that out of you

From Alan: If you tied me up, you’d shave me. You wouldn’t be able to resist.

From Shaver: Sounds like you’re asking for it

From Alan: I’m not. And I don’t mean to piss you off, but I kind of know the way you think.

From Shaver: Then you’ve been there yourself

From Alan: Some. Maybe more gently.

From Shaver: If I promised I wouldn’t shave you? If I just tied you up so you couldn’t escape? I’d love to watch you squirm. It really tires guys out.

From Alan: I’d like to meet you as equals. It might be fun.

From Shaver: Ah, but I have no equal

From Alan: Even more reason it would be fun. With no toys and just a little lube.

From Shaver: Perhaps sometime bro

From Alan: Didn’t think you’d go for it. I was just sticking a bug up your ass.

From Shaver: Trust me, a bug is all that would ever go there!

From Alan: You’ve never been fucked?

From Shaver: I pretty much did everything when I was in my teens. I have nothing against being fucked except it’s not my basic nature. That’s to dominate and take control. Gives me a rush. Just having a boy’s hands tied behind his back turns me on, knowing I can play with him as I choose. I’m not a mean guy. I just like to be in control. How about you?

From Alan: I told you – I prefer to share. And I mainly do.

From Shaver: Then I’ll see you around.

From Alan: Yeah, I hope so.

From Shaver: And you be good.

2013 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..