Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Web Guys - 11. Chapter 11

Hesitant

From Alan: I nearly didn’t recognize you in your new photo.

From hesitant: i know you Sir?

From Alan: Yeah, we’ve played a couple of times. Here’s my picture

From hesitant: we had sex Sir?

From Alan: Yep, in an almost unfurnished apartment right after your divorce. You’ve got a couple of kids – sons, I think. They’re with you on weekends, which makes it hard to meet.

From hesitant: but i’ve never been with anyone yet...not a man... tho i want to be..

From Alan: You say that every time I write you, and maybe it’s true – maybe you’re not the guy I remember. But why have you still not have had sex with a guy? I’ve seen you online for years, and you’re good enough looking, so a lot of guys would be happy to meet you. So if you have the time and your place is free for a couple of hours tonight, starting around 7:00, I can help you learn about having sex with men.

From hesitant: i haven’t yet Sir... i was online but that was a while ago and i’ve been off for over a year. i’m not sure what you would want to do to me but let me know Sir

From Alan: I don’t want to do anything to you. I want to spend a couple of hours with you. And I’ll be gentle. You deserve that. Just let me know if you’re free.

From hesitant: the problem is i have a live in girlfriend... sigh... and i need this so bad...

From Alan: Then let me know when you’re free another night. Or are you getting married again?

From hesitant: maybe Sir... when she’s divorced.

From Alan: Sorry. I didn’t mean to pry. Especially into the personal life of a guy I’m trying to have sex with.

From hesitant: she’s almost divorced... but she has kids too. they live with us more than mine... and i want this but I feel so guilty...

From Alan: Don’t feel guilty. That’s as bad as constantly teasing yourself.

From hesitant: i’ve never submitted to guys... only to women... so far Sir

From Alan: Then you need to be with a guy just to see that it’s not that different from being with a woman. Are you submitting to your girlfriend, or to someone else you pay?

From hesitant: pay? no... but i would still be nervous with a guy Sir...

From Alan: After years of being with women, there’s no reason to be nervous with anyone. It’s not like a guy’s going to hurt you, unless you’re asking for that. And you’re clearly not.

From hesitant: not tonite Sir... i’m sorry

2013 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I discovered your series of web stories recently.
You have a unique and interesting writing style. You vary the level of sex intensity from teasing to full blown sex.
You have quite a creative mind for an Iowa farm boy.
Thanks for writing.

Link to comment
On 03/01/2017 04:19 AM, WildcatLes said:

I discovered your series of web stories recently.

You have a unique and interesting writing style. You vary the level of sex intensity from teasing to full blown sex.

You have quite a creative mind for an Iowa farm boy.

Thanks for writing.

Thanks, though I never was an Iowa farm boy and haven't lived in the state since the mid-70s. But Cedar Rapids is still one of my emotional homes, along with the town that's the basis for Waldron, Massachusetts, in some of my other books. Haven't lived there since the mid-80s. Funny how these things hang on.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..