Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Web Guys - 6. Chapter 6

Hook-Up

From Hook-Up: Nice description. I like them simple. Some self pics from me, and I would appreciate a few body shots from you.

From Alan: I don’t usually take or send naked photos of myself. But here’s a picture of me in my suit. That’s what I’m comfortable sharing.

From Hook-Up: And what a lovely photo it is! Would love to meet you when I’m back. Currently, I’m away on business, and it’s a freezing 19 degrees. But warmth and sunshine have been promised. Back home Tuesday. We should plan something.

From Alan: Planning something would be fine.

From Hook-Up: What do you like?

From Alan: Mostly to explore. I’ve been in charge a lot lately, but I used to share. I just want to relax. So many guys think sex is only about getting their dicks hard. But if you work it right, your whole body can get aroused.

From Hook-Up: I agree, the body is an erotic instrument. Guys who go straight for dick are just like a bad porno, where 2 guys meet in a bar, and on the cut, they’re banging each other full force. I always want to know what happened in between? How did they get there? I mostly enjoy sensual touch, frottage, naked rubbing, playing with nips, and other fun stuff along the way.

From Alan: Of all the guys I’ve seen online, you seem to be the one I’d most trust if I’m going to do this.

From Hook-Up: Sounds good. Most likely midweek...

From Alan: Thursday, late afternoon? Just be aware, I need to look the same when I leave.

From Hook-Up: I may not have Thursday free. Let me get home and review my calendar.

From Alan: Next week’s jammed. But Thursday, I can get away for a couple hours. Is that long enough?

From Hook-Up: Hey, I’m back and things are looking pretty good for a Thursday get-together. A couple of hours would be fine, if you’re still game.

From Alan: Oh, yeah. I’m looking forward to this.

From Hook-Up: 4 PM would be best for me. Shoot me a message when you’re leaving.

From Alan: I should be there by 4:00. From your address, it’s only 10 minutes.

From Hook-Up: Looking forward to a good time...any particular requests? Do you like being restrained? Blind folded? For me, please, no cologne or deodorant. If you have a tight tank top or t-shirt, that would be nice, but not absolutely necessary.

From Alan: Got it.

From Hook-Up: Also, since this is our very first encounter, I’m planning a sort of "smorgasboard sampler" of different fun, erotic, sensual stimuli, so I can see what really gets your motor running. To that good end, if you have any specific pleasures you want me to include, please let me know so I can incorporate it into our play. The main thing is, I want us to have Fun!

From Alan: Let’s see what you can discover about my body. And let’s see what you can show me.

From Hook-Up: Wow! That was a great encounter! Glad you had as much fun as I did. Talk to you when I get back again. Away on business again Sunday night.

From Alan: Yep, that was fun. There’s something to be said for not being able to use your hands when they’ve always been one of my main tools. That hasn’t happened for a long time, and it was making me nicely crazy not to be able to touch you. Though you should have tied my ankles to that chair. That way, I wouldn’t have been able to get my legs around your waist. Hope to do that again. Thanks.

From Hook-Up: I liked your legs around my waist. I liked how you were naked and I wasn’t. And you were so desperately rubbing your dick against my T-shirt, trying to get off, it just made me harder.

From Alan: Damn. I was trying not to be desperate. And you kept my dick just far enough away from you so I couldn’t get any friction. That made me happily crazier. Especially because I couldn’t see your face because I was blindfolded.

From Hook-Up: I was smiling.

From Alan: So was I.

From Hook-Up: See you again soon.

From Alan: Oh, yeah.

2013 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..