Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Web Guys - 3. Chapter 3

Fumbling

From Fumbling: Would like to learn more, and now able too

From Alan: Just get divorced, did you? That’s always a shock. But no worse than having sex with a guy you’ll never see again. Hope you’re having fun.

From Fumbling: LOL does it show... You’re a handsome man that I wouldn’t mind getting screwed by.

From Alan: Well, you’ve been online for almost 6 years now, and some guys never update their information, so your divorce could be long past. But there’s a certain urgency in that single line you first wrote, along with there not being a photo. That makes your message seem just a little raw. Still, sex with guys isn’t all you’d imagine, so I hope that isn’t the only reason you left your marriage. But have fun. And thanks for the photo you just sent. Totally unexpected. You’re a good-looking man. Here’s a clearer one of me.

From Fumbling: Thanx. Nice. And I have been on here awhile, but I only broke up with my ex a couple months ago. It has taken me awhile to want to meet other guys. I live in a small red neck town and you have to be careful about being openly out here so I don’t make my pics public. I can now wish my ex the best and be hopeful for myself too. Thank you for your email and advice.

From Alan: Yes, I guess your part of the state is fairly conservative. Were you in a straight marriage? Is that why you were comfortable living there? Otherwise, I guess I would have moved away years before. In any case, I hope things are loosening up for you, and you manage to meet the kind of guys you’d like. Though you might have to drive a bit to do that.

From Fumbling: I was in a gay relationship so I know about sex with men. We weren’t flaming though. I would have moved away long ago but stayed due to aging parents. They have both passed away now so I’m looking to move.

From Alan: Oh, yeah – aging parents. They change our lives as much as having kids. My folks are just hitting 70 and doing well, but I’m sorry to hear yours are gone. Still, if that frees you to move to a place where you can live more comfortably for the rest of your life, I’d pack and go. You find yourself twisting to accommodate things in a small town that simply go away in a place that’s larger. I just read an article online called something like “The 15 Most Gay Friendly Cities in the United States.” Most of them were surprises, little different from where I live. And Cedar Rapids mainly turns up as a joke, if anyone thinks about us at all. But these were all mid-sized, conservative cities. Any one of them might be a better place for you to move to than somewhere larger. I’m sure you can search for the article online.

From Fumbling: I do feel sorta free, however I sure didn’t want it this way. I wasn’t happy but I wasn’t alone. But my ex found someone else. I have been looking at the Scottsdale, AZ area. My sisters and brother are settling the estate and stuff soon. Then I’m going to look for transferring with my company to another location.

From Alan: Scottsdale is certainly a start. And it looks like you have a job that can take you anywhere. You could meet a very nice guy – or guys, if that’s what you want to do first.

From Fumbling: I’m hopeful to meet a nice guy. Wish you were interested, wink wink... I like to ride my bike and Scottsdale is a bit warmer than Ft Dodge. They also don’t get the snow we do.

From Alan: I’m not a nice guy, but thanks for the thought. And, yeah, I’m not available. But that doesn’t mean that, in different conditions, I wouldn’t be interested. And, yeah, warm weather seems to get more important as you get older. As long as it doesn’t get too hot. My parents just moved to Key West, which is a bit sticky. And one of the nicest rainbows I ever saw was in Scottsdale, so I hope it brings you luck.

From Fumbling: Well you’ve been nice to me, and perhaps next time you come to Scottsdale we can have a drink to the next rainbow.

From Alan: There are more useful guys for you to have drinks with under rainbows than me. But thanks for the thought. Now get out and have some fun.

From Fumbling: Useful???? A friend is a friend, and there will be a drink waiting. And yeah I’m looking forward to having some fun.

From Alan: I meant there are guys more open to what you want, who could happily spend the rest of their lives with you – after you have some fun messing around. Got to get that out of your system first.

From Fumbling: Yeah sex with my ex was ok but it was always what he wanted. That’s why Im looking to learn something new.

From Alan: You will. Believe me. You start meeting enough different men, you’ll quickly get taught.

2013 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..