Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Web Guys - 34. Chapter 34

Hiker

From Alan: I don’t mind the outdoors. Though I don’t have much real experience hiking.

From Hiker: I’ve been hiking and camping since I was a kid. All year round.

From Alan: All year? Doesn’t it get cold?

From Hiker: To be honest, I don’t mind the winter. In fact, I like snow and ice.

From Alan: Snow isn’t fun. Especially when I’m driving in it.

From Hiker: It is when some guy has you rolling naked in it.

From Alan: I’d have to think about that.

From Hiker: Though I guess it depends on how he warms you back up.

From Alan: Long as he doesn’t leave you there.

From Hiker: He could warm me by pissing in my face.

From Alan: Yuck.

From Hiker: I’m sure if I did something to deserve it, or if he had some reason for doing that, then I’d have to accept things as presented.

From Alan: Would you really freeze in the snow, while some guy pissed in your face?

From Hiker: Depends on the guy.

From Alan: At some point, you’d get up, no matter how hard it’s making you.

From Hiker: Just thinking about piss gets me hard.

From Alan: There’s the problem. You’ve got sex so tied up in humiliation you can’t separate them.

From Hiker: Nah, I don’t need to be humiliated every time I have sex. But sometimes it’s fun.

From Alan: Long as you don’t hurt yourself.

From Hiker: That only happens when I ski.

From Alan: Hope you don’t ski naked.

From Hiker: Only a couple times. Mainly now without a shirt. That’s hot.

From Alan: Yeah, I’ve seen pictures.

From Hiker: If the sun’s out, you hardly notice. And it makes my nipples hard, which makes my dick hard.

From Alan: And it’s legal.

From Hiker: But you’re right. It hurts when you fall. And I fall a lot. That’s why I don’t ski naked.

From Alan: Good choice.

From Hiker: Though now and then, I make naked snow angels.

From Alan: You’re kidding?

From Hiker: Nope. I love it.

From Alan: Face up or face down?

From Hiker: Both.

From Alan: You stay face down too long, you’ll freeze your dick.

From Hiker: It won’t break off.

From Alan: Wouldn’t bet on that.

From Hiker: You’ve got to understand that once you’re in the snow for a while, naked is the best way to be. When I’m camping in the winter, I always sleep without my clothes.

From Alan: I hope in a tent.

From Hiker: Oh, yeah. I like my privacy.

From Alan: So you don’t use 3 or 4 naked guys for blankets.

From Hiker: Don’t I wish. I’m almost always out there by myself.

From Alan: Isn’t that dangerous?

From Hiker: I don’t go far off the trails. Just enough to let me do what I want.

From Alan: Like?

From Hiker: Run naked in the snow. Other guys won’t do that.

From Alan: Will they let you?

From Hiker: Yeah, they love watching their breath freeze when they suck me off.

From Alan: A better choice.

From Hiker: And you can shoot anywhere in the snow and it doesn’t show.

From Alan: You’re making me think I missed something.

From Hiker: It was even better when I was younger and it felt like I was doing something wrong. Now if I don’t get caught by a ranger, I’m fine.

From Alan: You ever get caught?

From Hiker: Only in fantasies.

From Alan: You’ll get listed as a sex offender.

From Hiker: Rangers don’t patrol much at night in the winter. That’s the easiest time to strip. And if I have someone with me, he sits in the tent, all bundled and warm, and shines a light on my body.

From Alan: A command performance.

From Hiker: The pre-show. Most guys I like are 50/50.

From Alan: So when you’re back in the tent, you fuck each other to stay warm.

From Hiker: Again, it depends. Most guys aren’t as adventurous as I am.

From Alan: Maybe they’re thinner skinned.

From Hiker: But once they’re hot, I can get em out of their clothes.

From Alan: Until they come.

From Hiker: Oh, yeah. Then they get cold again real fast.

From Alan: Everything changes when a guy comes.

From Hiker: That’s the way we’re programmed. Horny guys fight. Guys getting laid all the time stay home with their wives.

From Alan: Or their husbands.

From Hiker: Don’t I wish that too.

From Alan: You may find one soon enough.

From Hiker: Not sure I’m ready yet. Sometimes I’d rather go to bed and dream of rangers.

From Alan: Leave your windows open. Supposed to be cold tonight.

From Hiker: Nah, I need a good night’s sleep.

From Alan: Then hope you have one.

From Hiker: Yeah. And you know the best thing about talking to you?

From Alan: No. What?

From Hiker: You didn’t ask how big my dick is.

2013 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..