Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Web Guys - 8. Chapter 8

Boston Burbs

From Alan: If I lived in Massachusetts, and I were closer your age, it would be fun to stand nearly eye-to-eye and see what happens. But I’m a dozen years older, and guys your age seem to think about being gay in a way I wasn’t raised to. Hope you find someone. You’re a good-looking man.

From BostonBurbs: I know what you’re saying, but we’re probably not that far apart in our thinking. And it’s a shame we’re so far apart otherwise because I think you’re handsome too.

From Alan: That’s interesting to know – about our thinking. And thanks for the compliment.

From BostonBurbs: You’re welcome. And right now, if you were here, we’d both be naked. And I wish you were here.

From Alan: Things can’t be that bad. You’re pretty close to Boston.

From BostonBurbs: I’m in the burbs. I always have to drive to meet guys.

From Alan: There should be enough around.

From BostonBurbs: Yup, I could stay in Cambridge forever.

From Alan: Why don’t you live there?

From BostonBurbs: Too expensive. And I work in the burbs. No sense driving from the city.

From Alan: Ah, yes – cheap housing. Folks are even bigger suckers for that than for sex.

From BostonBurbs: Never. I inherited the house. At least, I bought it from my parents when they moved south.

From Alan: Good deal.

From BostonBurbs: Yup. You ever come east?

From Alan: A couple times. When I was younger.

From BostonBurbs: Not anymore? Never on business?

From Alan: I’m in education. We don’t travel a lot. When we do, it’s mostly in-state.

From BostonBurbs: I’ve flown for the chance to have sex. That’s usually fun but always too short.

From Alan: Well, if you ever find yourself in Cedar Rapids and have a place to play, let me know. But even that’s a fantasy. I’m not well-known, but a lot of people know who I am, and it’s small city. So I don’t trust motels.

From BostonBurbs: It’s a good fantasy, Sir. I actually experienced something like that last year. Attended a convention in Chicago and spent the better part of 2 days gagged, naked, and tied to a hotel bed. I was teased, tormented and used by my captor and a few men he brought up to the room. It was exciting and terrifying.

From Alan: Whew. Where did that come from? Along with the Sir? Popped out of nowhere.

From BostonBurbs: Well, a guy doesn’t tell everything up-front.

From Alan: Now you’re being coy. Something else I didn’t expect.

From BostonBurbs: I told you we’re not that different.

From Alan: I don’t think I know how to be coy. I’m too tall. Though I keep secrets.

From BostonBurbs: What’s your biggest one?

From Alan: We’d have to talk a bit longer before I went near that.

From BostonBurbs: Now who’s being coy?

From Alan: That’s not coy. It’s fear. And you seemed like such a well-grounded guy. I’m trying to imagine what got you into that hotel room. Though making yourself vulnerable certainly shows your willingness to explore. Must be great to have that kind of adventures.

From BostonBurbs: Well, there’s a little bit of me that I admit loves being terrified. It’s gotten me into a few nearly dangerous situations, but I am nearly 6' 4", so I’m not completely helpless. I know how to defend myself.

From Alan: I thought you were 6'-2". Near my height.

From BostonBurbs: I say that not to scare people. One of the things the guy in the hotel room liked about me was he was only 5'7". He kept calling me Gulliver.

From Alan: How old was he?

From BostonBurbs: I don’t know. Your age. Maybe older. Why?

From Alan: I’m surprised anyone knows who Gulliver is anymore. We don’t study it.

From BostonBurbs: We read “Modest Proposal” in ninth grade.

From Alan: See, that’s where kids your age were different. There are so many reasons we wouldn’t have been allowed that. ‘Specially in Iowa.

From BostonBurbs: You’re from there?

From Alan: Yeah.

From BostonBurbs: You like it?

From Alan: Pretty much, or I wouldn’t stay. It’s a good place to raise kids.

From BostonBurbs: Kids?

From Alan: Yeah – and I’m kind of smiling now. That slipped out.

From BostonBurbs: You’re married?

From Alan: Yeah – to a woman.

From BostonBurbs: Still?

From Alan: Yeah – I love her. And our daughters.

From BostonBurbs: Wow. Weirder than being tied to a hotel bed.

From Alan: Not close. But why do you think so?

From BostonBurbs: I don’t know. Just seems to be.

From Alan: Says the guy who claimed he could defend himself while being tied up and naked. What if one of those guys had unprotected sex with you? You’re risking endless medication.

From BostonBurbs: I know. But I trusted the guy, and things turned out OK.

From Alan: Sorry for the lecture.

From BostonBurbs: No, it’s good to hear every so often. And I don’t get myself into things like that frequently.

From Alan: Good. The way I figure it, you should be walking this planet for a good 20 years after I’m gone. So don’t go disappointing me.

From BostonBurbs: Never, Sir

From Alan: And where does that Sir come from?

From BostonBurbs: Same place your lecture did. And now I’m kind of smiling.

From Alan: Use a happy face.

From BostonBurbs: They make me sick.

From Alan: More and more, I wish we were closer. Though I don’t understand why you’re not finding the kind of guys you want in Boston. Hell of a lot more interesting than here.

From BostonBurbs: I’m too picky, I guess. And I like older guys, if you couldn’t tell. Though most guys your age want 20-year-old boys

From Alan: 20? Jesus.. The only time I had sex with someone that age was when I was that young. If I were your age, I’d be looking for equals – an equal. I’d be looking to settle down.

From BostonBurbs: I’ve had equals. They’re very ambitious.

From Alan: You’re not?

From BostonBurbs: I’m kind of lazy. I work with computers and it’s easy. I’m not bright enough to really program. Just bright enough to take money for fixing things.

From Alan: Nothing wrong with that. I’ll bet it’s good money.

From BostonBurbs: Yup. And separate from their ambition, guys my age don’t seem to know much about technique. They work out, and they’re good at pounding. But they wouldn’t know how to keep me tied up for two days.

From Alan: It’s weird. As soon as you learn about technique – let alone emotion – you realize that the main thing 20-year-olds bring to sex is their bodies.

From BostonBurbs: Hot bodies.

From Alan: They can be. But there still must be guys your age who you’d be fine for. I suspect you are being too picky.

From BostonBurbs: Not by having high standards for sex, Sir.

From Alan: You’ve got to have some standards. Otherwise, you’ll find yourself being fucked bareback.

From BostonBurbs: True, Sir. And I am still looking.

From Alan: Just don’t go looking for trouble. It’s too easy to find. And there are so many safer ways to get off.

From BostonBurbs: Agreed. But I want guys to like me, and I want to make them happy. So occasionally, I find myself tied.

From Alan: You’re good enough looking – and tall enough – not to be insecure about guys liking you.

From BostonBurbs: Tell that to my therapist.

From Alan: You’re kidding.

From BostonBurbs: Not that often. It’s a different way of being tied up naked.

From Alan: You may as well pay for sex.

From BostonBurbs: Something I hope not to do.

From Alan: Well, maybe the reason I’m more conscious of risks is I don’t want to wreck my life over sex. There was middle school principal who was killed in DC. No sign of the robbers or a break-in. All I thought was "Jeez, this is a guy who met someone online and invited him home for sex."

From BostonBurbs: Loneliness clouds judgment, Sir.

From Alan: I don’t get the loneliness with you, either. You have too much going.

From BostonBurbs: Maybe I am looking too hard.

From Alan: You could relax.

From BostonBurbs: And you could visit Boston

From Alan: Pick some guy – some average guy – give him a chance, and see what happens.

From BostonBurbs: Will try that, Sir.

From Alan: It’s not that hard to be happy.

From BostonBurbs: Maybe for you.

From Alan: It’s too bad sex is so much fun. If it were just to have kids, we’d all have so much free time.

From BostonBurbs: Nice insight, Sir

From Alan: Nah, observation. I’m around horny boys all day. They spend most of their time trolling for girls. They’re fun to watch, especially since there’s nothing at stake for me. My age makes me invisible.

From BostonBurbs: I ‘d notice you, Sir

From Alan: You do tend to suck up.

From BostonBurbs: Part of my willingness to take off my clothes.

From Alan: One bad experience might kill those good manners.

From BostonBurbs: That may be true. But if you tied me up, I’d remember.

From Alan: If I tied you up, I might forget to untie you.

From BostonBurbs: I’d wriggle out, Sir.

From Alan: I’d like to see that.

From BostonBurbs: And I’m going to bed now. It’s later here than for you.

From Alan: It’s already late here. I don’t usually stay online this long.

From BostonBurbs: Dream of me.

From Alan: That’s pretty bold for a guy who’s been calling me Sir.

From BostonBurbs: Trying to make you hard, Sir.

From Alan: Long ago accomplished.

From BostonBurbs: Then wriggle out of that, Sir. :) Good night.

From Alan: You dirty fucker.

From BostonBurbs: :]

2013 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..