Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Web Guys - 2. Chapter 2

Farmer

From Farmer: Damn!!! How R U doin?

From Alan: Great. I like your new photo. But didn’t you used to have a picture of yourself sitting on that to iron bed that’s behind you now? Wearing some skimpy red briefs?

From Farmer: Yeah, but I put on some weight since then and didn’t want to be lying.

From Alan: Well, I’m really flirting with you anyway. You know how far apart we live, practically opposite ends of the state. Probably the only chance of us seeing each other is online.

From Farmer: Fine with me!!!

From Alan: Still, don’t let me mess with you. You always seem like a nice, hard-working a guy.

From Farmer: Hell I enjoy the flirting!! Whether it’s online or LONG distant. I seldom ever get the opportunity to ever meet anyone. Most guys are working when I’m available & I’m living my secret life when they are free... so flirt away... BTW, I still have your pic and love it anytime I see it!!

From Alan: OK, I’ll flirt. But why are you only available during the day? I thought you were divorced. That should free your nights.

From Farmer: Long story about that!! I am divorced since 2 years back. The story is...wife got the farmhouse that I built, and I got the farm. I have an apartment in Sioux City, but also have 65 head of fat cattle at the farm. She has 65 head also & will feed them when they are smaller. When they hit the 1200-1400 lbs area, she gets a little bit afraid. At .95 cents a lb, thats a lot of cash. So I stay at the farm alot to take care of the critters.. Cheaper to do that than drive back & forth. I put on the show that I’m not sexually active to keep peace in the house. Free food, laundry, & it helps having a body to talk too! Too much $$$ to ignore. Now I bet you still don’t know why I don’t have free nites?

From Alan: Yeah, you have that apartment in Sioux City you must get to sometimes. You’d think you could find an occasional guy to hang out with.

From Farmer: Oh I do find naked dudes to lay with on my bed there...I just do it during daylite hours. Believe me...divorce after 25 years sucks. No kids...just sooo many possessions that are hard to part with.

From Alan: Glad you’re having sex there. For a moment I was wondering why you got divorced. I mean, if you weren’t sleeping with your wife, and you weren’t sleeping with guys, what was the point?

From Farmer: You are mostly right!! We had those moments & the divorce stopped the fighting...now it seems different! Never stopped with fuckin guys!! The apartment is great for the getaways...

From Alan: So you’re more happily married now than you were when you were actually married. With the added advantage that you don’t have to sneak around when you’re seeing guys. Plus, you get hot meals.

From Farmer: Well...almost right. My wife would rather sleep with the dogs than ever let me in her bed again! And thats too bad cause I like to sleep against someone warm. So I’m pretty much a hired hand taking care of cattle...kinda like a ranch hand!! lol!!! I’m always looking for a friendly guy to hang with!! Fuck when ever possible!!!

From Alan: Why won’t she let you sleep with her? Sounds like you want to, or does she have other opportunities? Doesn’t sound like it, if she’s still happily doing your wash.

From Farmer: My wife & I still like each other an awful lot...just not sexually.

From Alan: Is she afraid you’re thinking of guys while you’re with her? Or is she still pissed off about that?

From Farmer: Hummmmmm??? My wife knows I prefer guys & that’s not about to change... So I sleep sometimes at her house, sometimes at my folks, sometimes at other guys places, (although that it seldom), & a few nites at my place in SC. I still need to feed cattle twice a day!!! Life can be a bitch...if ya let it!!

From Alan: You do seem to be much more of a slave to cattle than you do to sex.

From Farmer: Yeh...U got that right...I am a slave to them. Tooo much $$$ wrapped up in these guys to ignore them for long! When they are young, they can give wild head! The teeth seem to be a problem as they age..lol That’s what I need guys to help me with.

From Alan: I’ve run into a lot of strange things on the Internet but not cocksucking calves.

From Farmer: I bet you’d like it!! Not many guys are as hungry as a young calf!!

From Alan: You could take a copy of my picture out to the barn and see which part the calves like to lick.

From Farmer: Hell, I could figure out what needed to be sucked on!!! Why waste it on calves when you have ME??

From Alan: Your wife might kick you out if she found you were messing with the calves.

From Farmer: She hasn’t been my wife in over 2 years. So what could she really do? Sell my cows? Ouch! Make me live alone in Sioux City with all that Hot cock running around? Ouch!!

From Alan: So if you had the choice of guys or calves, you’d go with the guys?

From Farmer: I sure would!!! I love guys!!!

From Alan: You’re gonna break those calves’ hearts. Maybe their one pleasure before being turned into Veal Parmesan is sucking you off.

From Farmer: Yeh...maybe... But these guys grow to 1400lbs... no veal here!! & I do like man tools & tongues best!!

From Alan: I’m glad you let your little cocksuckers grow up before you eat them. But I wonder if they grow those dangerous teeth in revenge.

From Farmer: LOL!!!

2013 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 10
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..