Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Web Guys - 20. Chapter 20

Normal Demon

From Normal Demon: I’m passionate for fisting but it doesn’t define who I am.

From Alan: I don’t know – if some guy had his arm up my ass to his elbow it might define who I am, at least temporarily. By the way, you’re a very good-looking man.

From Normal Demon: Just to the elbow? And thanks for the compliment.

From Alan: I’m 6'-1". I’ve got long arms. But you’re 6'-3". You’ve probably got longer ones. Though you didn’t mention which end you like to be on.

From Normal Demon: Definitely roped in a sling.

From Alan: Roped?

From Normal Demon: Tied. Cuffed. Chained. It doesn’t matter. Whatever’s around. Long as I can’t get my hands to my dick.

From Alan: Why?

From Normal Demon: Cause then I’d jerk off. And once I can think clearly, I probably wouldn’t want some guy forcing his arm up my butt.

From Alan: Small guys?

From Normal Demon: Nah, guys our size.

From Alan: You’re very accommodating.

From Normal Demon: I try my best.

From Alan: I don’t think I could do it.

From Normal Demon: You like being fucked?

From Alan: Oh, yeah.

From Normal Demon: You should try fisting.

From Alan: I nearly gave up fucking when a guy put a vibrator up my ass. I kind of ignored him for the rest of the night.

From Normal Demon: You left?

From Alan: No, I didn’t mean that. I was having a great time. But I wasn’t exactly concerned about his pleasure.

From Normal Demon: Fisting is better.

From Alan: How?

From Normal Demon: It really fills you up. There’s so much pressure. And if you’re gonna do it, do it in a club, with lots of other guys watching.

From Alan: Which gets you off more? The guys or the fist?

From Normal Demon: I can get off on a fist, but I prefer both.

From Alan: Can you get off on just being fucked in a bar?

From Normal Demon: Not really. Not even tied and fucked and sucking at the same time, with some guy jerking me off. There’s just something about being fisted publically that puts it all together.

From Alan: You hard now?

From Normal Demon: Not really.

From Alan: Just thought you might be. Talking about it.

From Normal Demon: Are you?

From Alan: Yeah, but some of that’s your picture. You’ve got a good body and I like hair.

From Normal Demon: I shave it when I’m competing. At least, I used to. I’m really too old for that now – to be up there in a pair of wet Speedos. But I sometimes model – if they don’t show my face.

From Alan: Why not?

From Normal Demon: Oh, I’d have no problems with that. And they use it in old guy spreads. I’m going gray on the sides, but I’ve still got a young looking face. They like those demographics. And my body looks younger in print. So they can shoot me in swim trunks for the younger guy ads, where they don’t show above mid-chest, and then I can be an old guy when I’m modeling suits and sweaters.

From Alan: Sounds like you’re used to being in front of cameras.

From Normal Demon: I was a cute kid. And I grew up in Chicago, so there were lots of agencies. My parents signed me up with one.

From Alan: Pay your way through college?

From Normal Demon: Well into my 20s – I didn’t really need other work. But if you don’t start building a career, you’re fucked when your looks go. I’ve seen it happen to a number of guys. Less so with women. They can get married.

From Alan: How did you do from modeling to fist fucking?

From Normal Demon: Just happened. I was in a sling at a convention. Just a volunteer thing, not like I was doing it for money. I was probably high and drunk. And I thought I was going to be used and sucked and fucked. Anything can happen in a sling. Then the guys started cheering, and I felt like I was being fucked by an elephant

From Alan: Could have been a large toy.

From Normal Demon: I might have thought of that – if I was thinking at all. I was just going “Whoa!”

From Alan: As in “Stop?”

From Normal Demon: No, as in “This is amazing! Awesome! More!”

From Alan: Did it hurt?

From Normal Demon: Probably. But I was smiling more than anything else. I had a dick in my mouth. And an arm in my ass. And some guy was jerking my dick. And some other guy was twisting my nipples. It was sensory overload. I’ve craved it ever since.

From Alan: I can’t see myself there.

From Normal Demon: But you’re hard, thinking about it. You are still?

From Alan: Yeah, but I’m picturing you there.

From Normal Demon: Not yourself. Not even a little?

From Alan: I’d never be that exposed in public. I’d lose my job.

From Normal Demon: You’d be surprised. I met the CEO of the company I work for in a bondage bar.

From Alan: Is that how you got your job?

From Normal Demon: No, I met him long afterward. I’ve worked for this company for 16 years, and he was fairly new.

From Alan: Brave of them.

From Normal Demon: I’m sure they didn’t know. He’s married with grown kids. He’s an old guy – 55, 60.

From Alan: Was he surprised to see you?

From Normal Demon: Not so surprised he didn’t let me fuck him.

From Alan: All kinds of pop psychology there.

From Normal Demon: He liked the way I looked

From Alan: I understand that.

From Normal Demon: So you could get fisted and not lose your job – I mean fisted in public.

From Alan: I don’t see it.

From Normal Demon: Maybe it’s being a model – having been a model. I don’t get that much work anymore. But you get so used to being naked in front of people. Even more than in playing sports, in locker rooms. You’re just a piece of pretty meat.

From Alan: Well-paid meat.

From Normal Demon: Not that well paid, and only while it lasts.

From Alan: You’ve never thought of doing porn?

From Normal Demon: Not while I was younger, though the internet wasn’t around. And I know there are videos of me. Guys take their phones to bondage bars. That way they have something to jerk off to when they go home. But I’ve never made money for it.

From Alan: And it doesn’t bother you that some guy’s jerking off to a video of you with an arm up your ass?

From Normal Demon: Nah. Anything to help a friend.

From Alan: Would you fist me?

From Normal Demon: Is that an offer?

From Alan: Just a tease. First of all, we’re not friends. Second, it would never be in a bar.

From Normal Demon: I might do you at home. I’ve got a sling.

From Alan: I wouldn’t be surprised if you slept in it.

From Normal Demon: You’ve got some of me wrong. I don’t get fisted that often. It takes too long to recover, longer as I get older. Some guys don’t care. They could do it every night. But I kind of like my body to function.

From Alan: You’re way beyond me.

From Normal Demon: Then let it go. But my offer stands.

From Alan: Well, don’t wait. I was only teasing.

From Normal Demon: Would you like to see me get fisted? There’s a late hours bondage club in town.

From Alan: I know that.

From Normal Demon: Then you know where it is. Just let me know some time, and I’ll put myself in the sling.

From Alan: I couldn’t go into a bondage bar. I can’t go into gay bars. Not that there are many.

From Normal Demon: Why?

From Alan: I told you. I’d lose my job.

From Normal Demon: Oh, yeah. Sorry. I forgot.

From Alan: It’s getting late.

From Normal Demon: I know. But I try to ignore that. I’ve always liked the dark.

From Alan: I’m off tomorrow. Holiday,

From Normal Demon: Holiday? Which one?

From Alan: Minor school holiday.

From Normal Demon: You’re a teacher?

From Alan: Not really, but yeah.

From Normal Demon: Whew! I can see why you’d lose your job. Sterling role model. Sterling, underpaid professional.

From Alan: I do fine.

From Normal Demon: You’re probably one of the few.

From Alan: All depends what you need.

From Normal Demon: I like to travel. Only reason I could live here. I’m a regional rep, so I get around a lot. But I couldn’t just live here.

From Alan: I like it.

From Normal Demon: You’re a better man than I am.

From Alan: I doubt that, though I may be more tired.

From Normal Demon: Still hard?

From Alan: No.

From Normal Demon: Then go to sleep.

From Alan: Yeah.

From Normal Demon: Sleep well.

From Alan: Yeah. I’ll imagine you grinning in that sling. Unless you’re one of those guys who looks like a martyr when he shoots. That’s never fun to watch.

From Normal Demon: Definitely smiling.

From Alan: Good. Then good night, good-looking, smiling, fist-fucking guy. In other circumstances, you’d be great fun to play with.

From Normal Demon: Nite.

2013 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..