Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Web Guys - 41. Chapter 41

Virgin

From Virgin: After 25 years I pretty much know where the herds run wild. Yet something has always prevented me from joining. The time has come to change that. It’s going to be strange at first, even scary at times, but fear turns me on. I’m looking for people to share these new experiences with. Facial hair is a definite plus. Accept where I come from, but be strong enough to make me a changed man. I’m up for the challenge. Tie me up, interrogate me, make me suffer. If you’re military, you’ll know how to do that. Eventually I will tell you all my secrets, and then you will need to deal with them…

From Alan: It’s too easy to make a guy twist in pain, even when he wants it and when it keeps him hard. Still, I wonder why, after all these years, you’re coming out as a masochist?

From Virgin: What are you saying? Do you know me? If so, that would be a major turn on for me. As for your question: I have been a masochist all my life. I just have not done anything about it to actually make the experience happen, except practice on myself. And believe me, I have gained some pretty intense experience that way. But now that I am 49, I have grown tired of that. It does not excite me anymore. There is always a limit as to how far I can go with myself, and it is just not the same as when someone else were to do it to me. On my own I can stop at any time, but another person can keep on pushing me. Sure, I have limits, but those are my personal limits, and I know those are lower than what another person can bring me to. That is what I would like to explore.

From Alan: The biggest thing you have to learn is to separate the sadists from the masters. When you’re naked and bound, you have to be sure it’s to get you off, not so some guy can get off on the pain he’s causing you. I don’t even want to go into the psychology of why you like the pain. The point is that you’ve discovered it’s a safe drug, but you can only apply so much of it to yourself. Almost any guy who’s interested can probably help take you to a slightly higher level, and once you’re there, you can consider whether you want him or another guy to take you further. Or if you’d just like to experience what another guy can do once, you can simply quit. In any case, remember this is about you. So find a way to quickly screen guys before you trust them enough to let them play. But don’t stall. You’re right – it’s time to do something new. But stay smart..

From Virgin: Sounds like you want to be my Guardian Angel. I guess that also means you don’t want to meet up. Still, thanks for your advice. I know I’m a novice at this, and there’s a risk I may get taken advantage of. I know that, and in a way, that’s what I’m looking for. I have lived such a safe life until now, always dreaming about the danger that is out there. Buddies, friends, they’ve all been brave enough to take that step, but I have not. I am a 49-year-old wimp, and I am disgusted with myself. I’m going to meet up with a guy next week who will tie me up, abuse me, kick me in the balls, and rape me. I’m scared as hell about doing this, but I’m going to meet him anyway. You know why? I’m still a virgin in every way, and I can’t live like that any longer. Let him have his way with me and get it over with. I may feel horrible while he’s doing it, but afterwards I will be able to look every other guy in the eyes and feel like I’m a man, at last.

From Alan: I never said I didn’t want to meet you. I’m fine with that, though just for coffee. But I’m never going to hurt you.

From Virgin: Normally, after the correspondence we have had, I would have said YES in a heartbeat. I definitely want to meet you and talk about the things I’ve imagined. And if you even want to tie me up, I have lots of rope lying around. The problem is my landlord has scheduled an inspection of the premises on Monday or Tuesday. That means I have to interrupt my life and lifestyle, basically. Apart from keeping the place immaculately clean, I also have to put away my X-rated DVDs, take down my dirty pictures of guys that excite me, put away all my sex toys, stay home from work, and sit here all day Monday and Tuesday, just waiting until I have been inspected. Although my apartment will be up to scratch, as you can imagine my frame of mind will not be into meeting guys, even to talk. At least, not for the next few days. After that, well, that is a different matter. So bear with me. I’m very interested. Just give me a couple of days to get over the interruption.

From Alan: Let me know when you’re ready.

From Virgin: I hate myself for saying this because now I sound like all those guys I have always despised for putting ME on hold, but after the inspection on Monday or Tuesday, on Wednesday and Thursday, I have a friend coming into town for the first time in 5 years. This has been scheduled weeks ago. Don’t worry though, she’s a married woman, so nothing will happen between us except dinner and conversation.

From Alan: Again, tell me when you’re free.

From Virgin: By the time my apartment inspection is over, and my friend is gone, it will be time for me to talk with you about my life.

From Alan: By that time, the other guy you mentioned should have had some fun with you, so we’ll have that to discuss, too. Also, from your photo, it looks like your nipples are pierced. Be careful when you play with the guy that he’s not too rough. Nipple rings tear, so you might want to leave them home. And if you have any other more delicate piercings, you might want to take them out.

From Virgin: Oh bro, I have no idea which way this meeting with the other guy is going to go. It’s all new to me, and, knowing men, it might not happen at all. Yeah, I’ve got my nips pierced. I thought about doing it myself, but there’s a tattoo place not far from where I live. Every time I drove by there, I wanted to stop and get it done. I’ve been considering it for several years now, and then two months ago, on a Monday morning, I just got up, drove down there, and did it. At first, the piercer wasn’t in, and I had to wait. Fuck man, that was tough, waiting for this guy you know is going to hurt you. While I waited, I talked to the desk clerk, who was a heavily tattooed, 20-something stud. I would have given myself to him in a wink. Then The Piercer walks in. Stern. Dark. Beard and moustache. Even hotter than the desk clerk, so I was OK with him hurting me. But it was all clear cut and over in a minute. It didn’t hurt at all. And the fun thing was that the tattooed guy at the front desk was talking to me through the whole thing, while the silent Piercer stuck it to me. I kept telling the desk guy how scared I was, and he was laughing.

From Alan: Sorry for your sake that the piercing didn’t hurt, but happy to know that. And the fact you were so worried about getting your nipples pierced makes me think they must be fairly sensitive. I suspect that abusing them is one of the ways you torment yourself.

From Virgin: In a way, it would have been fun if the piercing had hurt, but that atmosphere at the tattoo shop wasn’t conducive to sex, so it was probably better that it was just a matter of fact thing. And my nips have always been sensitive until I was stupid enough to put some flat clamping clamps on them. That killed some of the nerve endings, and I lost a lot of sensitivity. But after the piercings, some of that has come back again. And you are right: I love abusing my tits. It is one of my favorite ways to make myself cum.

From Alan: Your nipples look like they’ve been a major source of pleasure over the years, but I wasn’t sure if some of that flattening came from the piercing. And nice to know the piercing has made your nipples more sensitive again. It’s like being re-virginized, even though you don’t yet need that. Do you now take the posts out when you torment yourself? As I mentioned, for some guys, the posts get in the way.

From Virgin: No, the piercings stay in all the time. They are a part of me now. When I put the clamps on, I avoid the piercings, though I’ve kind of begun to feel like I’m beyond that. I mean, my tits are already sensitive, but the tips of my tits are now beyond sensitive. It’s like a second level of tit torture. I never realized it could be this way until I got pierced. I have yet to try out electro though, because I’m sure it’ll be excruciating once my piercings get connected. I also want my balls and dick shocked. I guess this guy will tie me up good, so I just have to take it all.

From Alan: I’d stay away from putting electricity anywhere near your heart. You might just jumpstart yourself into the afterlife.

From Virgin: Thanks for the warning. I didn’t know that.

From Alan: Don’t be too eager to meet any kind of angels.

From Virgin: The inspection is done and my friend has gone home again. We have known each other for 25 years and just meet as friends. She is married with 3 kids, and we just hang out together, nothing more. Still, it was a lot of fun, driving around, talking, having dinner – things I don’t do much when I’m by myself. Saturday is my meeting with the sadist guy. I hope it turns out as good as I’m hoping.

From Alan: Just let me know. And if you want to leave his address as a safety net, let me know that, too.

From Virgin: I’m leaving it on my desk in case something happens. And I’m hoping something will, against my will, but I’m hoping I can still drive home.

From Alan: Again, if there’s anything you need, just ask.

From Virgin: Well, that turned out to be quite different than I expected. I thought I would get used and abused, but it turned out to be nothing but friendly. A real bud, which is also something I am looking for. So glad I took that chance and drove out to the middle of nowhere to meet him. However, that still leaves me with a desire to explore my dark side.

From Alan: I’m glad you’re OK and glad you’ve got a new friend. That’s ultimately, more useful than getting beaten up. But what changed his mind? I thought your abuse was all set.

From Virgin: I thought it was too. He was going to be a prowler and I was gonna be his prey. I didn’t like that, but that’s why I was scared shitless driving out there. Instead he turned out to be a kind and caring guy who made my first experience the most loving thing I’ve ever experienced. He held me and kissed me and entered me so slowly and gently, always making sure that nothing hurt. It made me realize there is a sweet side to sex, besides the nasty part I have always had in mind.

From Alan: There’s a huge sweet side to sex, and I’m sorry you had to wait all these years to find that out. I suspect some of that comes from believing porn is real and the gentle, soft-core lovemaking you see in Hollywood movies is fake. And that’s all I really wanted you to know. I’m glad I didn’t have to try to correct the impression after some guy really hurt you. I hope you’re going to see him again soon.

From Virgin: That is a kind thing to say, hoping I’ll see the guy again soon. I’d like to, but driving 140 miles to Mason City for a date is a bit heavy on the pocket book. I think the friendship he and I have is long term, but we won’t be meeting often, and I’m not in love. As to meeting up with you, it’s sweet about all the things you wanted me to know. That’s not what I needed, and not what I thought existed, but it makes sense that’s what you wanted to say. And maybe we can schedule coffee sometime in the future. The problem is I really want to try something rougher. I love the idea of being naked and bound in my own bed where I’ve only partly been able to tie myself up before. I always had to leave one hand kind of free so I could get loose because I didn’t one to be one of those bodies the police find after breaking down the door. That would leave all kinds of things unexplained to my family. But I can’t play here, because once I got really get into it and started howling, I’d get evicted. Any suggestions how to overcome this problem?

From Alan: A roll of socks in your mouth and a bit of self-restraint goes a long way. Just make the discipline part of your game. And some masters never make any noise anyway. They’re like your piercer. And sorry you won’t be seeing the Mason City guy often. Can’t you stay overnight or for a weekend at his place? Does your car really get that lousy mileage? 140 miles is just over 4 gallons of gas for my car. 16 bucks isn’t a lot to spend for the best sex you’ve ever had.

From Virgin: You may be right. Maybe I need a new car to go with my new life. I can probably afford it. And when you put it that way, 16 dollars each way sounds pretty cheap. My friend and I easily spent more than that on our dinners. And this guy said he was just being gentle the first time and that he’d amp it up after that.

From Alan: You may get everything you want. That would be terrific.

From Virgin: Well, all I can say is it’s about time.

2013 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..