Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Web Guys - 9. Chapter 9

Idaho

From Alan: Unfortunately, I’m far from Coeur d’Alene at the moment. But I wanted to say “Nice photo.” Here’s mine.

From Idaho: Thank you. Mine was fun to take, and the photographer was both patient and hot. So enjoy the view while you’re looking in! I might add that I always like to show my respects to a commanding Top!

From Alan: I’ve never commanded all that much. I don’t know why guys think I’m only a top. I mostly focus more on what’s pleasurable and what connects with some guy’s fantasies. Others, I mainly laugh at.

From Idaho: That’s mean.

From Alan: Or I’m astonished by.

From Idaho: Better.

From Alan: And some connect.

From Idaho: Meaning they make you hard.

From Alan: I wouldn’t put it quite that way.

From Idaho: But I would. I have no matters. And I’d especially put it that way if it would get you on a plane to Idaho.

From Alan: That would be nice, but my wife might object.

From Idaho: You’re married? Or your ex?

From Alan: Married. Happily. It’s tricky to explain.

From Idaho: LOL! Like me and what I’ve started calling Self-Defensive Sex. Some of the younger guys I play with just seem to be trying to break me in half. I’m not that much older to you, at least not that I’ll openly admit to. But I can’t even play tennis more than twice a week.

From Alan: What’s self-defensive sex?

From Idaho: You know – not letting yourself be stretched too far or staying too long on your knees. It especially hurts when some guy wants to lick under my arms. I love it, but I can’t keep my arms over my head for very long – even lying on my back.

From Alan: Gives new meaning to "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."

From Idaho: You sound both interesting and intelligent!!

From Alan: Well, passably interesting and modestly intelligent. But still duplicitous.

From Idaho: I can see that! Your messages could have many meanings. You are cunning and deceptive!

From Alan: Actually, I’m just an asshole who’s tugging on your dick long distance because I’m too far away to tug it in person. I’m sure you’d have more fun spending time online with guys you can actually meet.

From Idaho: Fair warning! But I don’t often get this kind of conversation.

From Alan: I know what you mean. And I didn’t mean to cut it off. I just wanted to remind you there are more available guys.

From Idaho: Not many near me.

From Alan: I can imagine. I guess Coeur d’Alene’s about half the size of Cedar Rapids. And probably not as liberal.

From Idaho: Liberal? That’s a word we’re not even allowed to say!

From Alan: Why do you stay there?

From Idaho: It’s home. I was born here. And I come from a large family. We’re all pretty close.

From Alan: Do you drive for sex?

From Idaho: Almost always. To Spokane. It’s less than an hour, and the bars keeps me sane.

From Alan: Then stay sane. But don’t drink too much. Hard to do that and drive.

From Idaho: I have ways of working it off – when I’m lucky.

From Alan: You sound like a nice guy.

From Idaho: But I’m not in Cedar Rapids.

From Alan: No – so go chase your local guys. Good night.

From Idaho: ‘Night. I’ll look for you online again.

From Alan: Great.

2013 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..