Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Web Guys - 23. Chapter 23

23

Pierced Pig

From Alan: I suspect I’m way too conservative for you, but I did want to say you’re cute, and it would be fun to see you stretched comfortably on that medical table you’re sitting on. That way I could read what’s written on your balls.

From Pierced Pig: I’d like to really be stretched on that table, but it’s not long enough. I’ve been racked though and that didn’t hurt all that much. Not as much as I thought it should have. As for my balls – the only way a guy finds out what’s tattooed on them is to see them himself.

From Alan: I’m amazed you had the guts to do that. I suppose, if your balls were tucked away and the needles just went into your sack, you could stand it. Maybe the sack is less sensitive than lots of other places guys get tattooed.

From Pierced Pig: Just so you know, I wore a ball weight to have my nuts tattooed. So the sack was covering my balls tightly as they were inked. My balls were NOT tucked away.

From Alan: Did they knock you out? It sounds like you were watching.

From Pierced Pig: I was.

From Alan: Can they give you a local there? I’d think that needle would hurt as much as the tattoo needles.

From Pierced Pig: Probably would. I wouldn’t know. I did it awake, no drugs, just a shot of Scotch.

From Alan: Whew.

From Pierced Pig: As far as needles directly into and/or through my nuts, I have not done that, and I am not sure if I will. But I have explored the idea with experienced tops who actually have done it before.

From Alan: Yikes.

From Pierced Pig: Yeah, they had bigger balls than I do.

From Alan: Or they were numb nuts.

From Pierced Pig: LOL. As far as needles for temporary piercings go – I’ve had 107 stabbed into and through my sack

From Alan: Is that when you finally couldn’t take more?

From Pierced Pig: No, the guy ran out. He was amazed I could take all of them without passing out.

From Alan: Does he do that a lot?

From Pierced Pig: When he gets the right guy. And I guess it made him happy to find a guy who’d put himself in so much pain.

From Alan: Obviously, you enjoy it.

From Pierced Pig: Oh, yeah. And I’ll make sure you’re there on the day I am finally man enough to take a pair of needles straight through my balls.

From Alan: I’d probably be just as happy to see the pictures.

From Pierced Pig: LOL.

From Alan: Though if you’ve got to do it, at least make sure the needles are thin and sharp – like acupuncture needles.

From Pierced Pig: Thanks for the suggestion. Have you done acupuncture?

From Alan: A couple of times – when I strained my back. But I was lying face down on the table, and I couldn’t really see the needles. Still, it didn’t seem to hurt any more than giving blood.

From Pierced Pig: How many did you take?

From Alan: I’m not sure I ever knew.

From Pierced Pig: The same amount both times?

From Alan: Again, I’m not sure.

From Pierced Pig: And they only went into your back?

From Alan: They may have gone other places. I was lying face down, stripped to my shorts. But I mainly remember feeling needles in my back.

From Pierced Pig: If you can’t remember, it probably couldn’t have been much fun.

From Alan: I wasn’t there for that. It fixed my back though.

From Pierced Pig: LOL.

From Alan: For a guy who takes needles in his balls, you laugh a lot.

From Pierced Pig: What else is there to do?

From Alan: I don’t know. My crackpot theory about guys who are as good-looking as you are, and who challenge themselves physically they way they do, is that they’re so damned secure about their looks they don’t care what they do to their bodies. Those of us who are more conventional looking do everything we can to look OK. See.

From Pierced Pig: From that photo you just sent, you look fine.

From Alan: Thanks.

From Pierced Pig: And you might try crossing needles through your nipples, once you finally get the courage to do that.

From Alan: I assume that’s something you’ve already done?

From Pierced Pig: Assumptions – probably one of the worst characteristics we as human beings have, especially if we don’t ask questions.

From Alan: I don’t know what you mean.

From Pierced Pig: You say I’m good looking, but I have some loose skin which will NEVER allow me to have a hard chiseled muscle body unless I have surgery to have it removed.

From Alan: Are you talking about liposuction? Isn’t that just done with more needles?

From Pierced Pig: I worked my ass off, without surgery and/or other more conventional ways people do these days to shed 140 lbs off what once was a 320 lb body.

From Alan: I never would have guessed that.

From Pierced Pig: Assumptions again. The fact is quite simple – I do care about what I and/or anyone else does to my body. I have enough on my plate to not need to worry about other issues and complications that can stem from stupidity. And at least I have the balls to communicate to others when I write them.

From Alan: I think I must have said something wrong, but I’m not sure what. In any case, I’m sorry.

From Pierced Pig: Well, thanks for your concern and assumptions. Have a great night. Perhaps someone else will listen to your inaccurate assumptions, since I have no tolerance for them.

From Alan: Again, I didn’t mean to get you angry.

From Pierced Pig: What works for me may not work for you. What works for you may not work for me. But respect the limits and boundaries I’ve set forth for myself as I respect yours.

From Alan: Again, I’m really sorry. I only have admiration for you, and you seem to have missed my compliments. I think you’re very good-looking and amazingly secure. I envy both those qualities.

(No reply)

2013 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Since 80% of communication in a conversation is non-verbal, it's no wonder texting and online chatting cause so much misunderstanding.  BTW, I don't understand why you're not getting more readers as this is quite interesting and entertaining.  Keep it up. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..