Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Web Guys - 42. Chapter 42

West

From Alan: You look so much like a married friend of mine I had to check that something big hadn’t changed in his life. Though he’s a few years older, a couple inches shorter, and a bit heavier. In any case, I hope you find what you’re looking for.

From west:  thanks.. he must be a truly fine looking man.. smile.png  and you’re kind to say that and i appreciate it.. from all the way in western iowa..

From Alan: Both of you are good-looking guys, and you have the same red hair. Though his is going gray.

From west: red hair.. yes.. it goes gray early.. so you two shared fun times?

From Alan: No, as I said, he’s married and – as far as I know – has always been straight. I was an undergrad when he and his wife were grad students, so they’re 5 years older. Though they’re still raising kids.

From west: that’s understandable..

From Alan: In any case, as I said, you’re a good-looking man, and I hope you find who you’re looking for – if that’s what you’re looking for.

From west: i appreciate that.. you’re a nice man.. and you have me at a disadvantage.. you know what I look like..

From Alan: Oh. Sorry. Here’s my photo. And I’m not really sure about my being a nice man. I still seem to think too much with my dick, and I have since I was maybe 14. There’s some damage I can never take back. Though once I’ve got my clothes on, yeah, I’m pretty well-mannered.

From west: there’s nothing wrong with dick thinking.. even for an experienced dick thinker like you..

From Alan: It’s probably led the world into more trouble than any guy wants to admit. And I can really be very experienced because I never seem to learn.

From west: i love that sentiment yet i understand it as well..

From Alan: That was supposed to be “CAN’T really be very experienced.” But my dick doesn’t control what my fingers type. Afraid to think what would happen if they did.

From west: the thought of your dick typing is intriguing.. what a thought!

From Alan: It might work on a computer. Wouldn’t on an old typewriter. Though I once tried picking out Chopsticks with my dick. Of course, I had a friend to help.

From west: ah.. duets.. so much more fun anyway.. hell i would have liked to even just watch that..

From Alan: We were young, naked, and drunk – and thought that was a perfect combination.

From west: maybe *the* combination..

From Alan: Could be.

From west: tho we’re getting past it..

From Alan: The drunk part anyway.

From west: i was thinking young..

From Alan: Goes without saying.

From west: i still think of myself as young..

From Alan: Compared to our dads.

From west: even compared to you.. i don’t have your commitments..

From Alan: How do you know about that? I don’t think I’ve told you.

From west: but you can’t remember..

From Alan: No, I talk with too many guys.

From west: but i know who you are..

From Alan: Really.

From west: surprised?

From Alan: No. I knew it would catch up with me some day.

From west: not in a bad way..

From Alan: You never can tell.

From west: i can..

From Alan: You’re not one of my old students?

From west: we’re the same age..

From Alan: Have we met?

From west: once.. one afternoon maybe a dozen years ago.. in a bookstore in des moines..

From Alan: Sorry, I can’t remember.

From west: too bad.. you changed my way of thinking..

From Alan: About what?

From west: sex..

From Alan: I hope for the better.

From west: definitely..

From Alan: How? If I’m not prying.

From west: i was all fuck and run.. pump and go.. slam hard and forget about it.. you made me relax..

From Alan: Yeah, I like to relax.

From west: and i’ve kept to that.. and made a lot of guys happy.. so thanks.

From Alan: Now you’re embarrassing me.

From west: and you still have your clothes on.

From Alan: I’m probably red.

From west: that’s bad.. with your blond hair..

From Alan: It’s darker now... pretty dirty. That photo’s a couple years old.

From west: it will always be blond.. and tight and curly..

From Alan: And heading toward gray

From west: like my beard..

From Alan: I really need to figure out who you are.

From west: don’t bother.. i’ve seen you online for years and never said hi.. i didn’t want to wreck things..

From Alan: But then I wrote. Hope I haven’t messed things up.

From west: not a chance..

From Alan: Should I leave before I do?

From west: not gonna happen..

From Alan: You’re certain?

From west: it comes with the gray.. pushes back the dick thinking..

From Alan: You’re a better man than I am.

From west: i doubt it..

From Alan: Then take care. Maybe we’ll see each other again.

From west: that’s not gonna happen either..

From Alan: Why?

From west: cause i stopped looking.. at least for you.. and you’re right.. i won’t let anything mess that up..

From Alan: We must’ve had a good time.

From west: perfect afternoon.. if that can happen.. for a long time you’ve been my standard..

From Alan: Somewhere, I’ve been cast in stone.

From west: nah, something more flexible..

From Alan: Drunk, young, and naked.

From west: naked, young, and drunk..

From Alan: Wish I could remember

From west: i will for us both..

From Alan: Give me a hint?

From west: no.. it’s more fun this way..

From Alan: For you.

From west: never said i was a nice guy..

From Alan: You make me want to go back

From west: we can’t.. you can’t even remember..

From Alan: I will.

From west: well, you’ve got time..

From Alan: Not really. I’ve got to stop turning up here.

From west: why?

From Alan: I told you. Trying to stop the damage.

From west: you’ve probably done less than you think..

From Alan: Depends how you see it.

From west: i’m too self-interested?

From Alan: Maybe. And I’ve got to give some things up.

From west: stop the dick thinking?

From Alan: Try.

From west: we can’t.. it’s in us..

From Alan: I’m getting better. It’s gotten more important.

From west: well, don’t hurt yourself..

From Alan: I couldn’t.

From west: then do what you need..

From Alan: Thanks. And you take care.

From west: you too, man..

From Alan: I’ll look for you online.

From west: you do that.. cause I’ll be watching..

If you're really interested in this story, please let me know. This is book one of at least three. But it's very narrow in its focus, and the story is oddly told.
I posted it here because I like and respect this audience's opinions. Still, because of the low interest in the book, I may eventually remove it from this site. I don't want people stumbling on it when they're expecting a different kind of writing from me.
Again, thanks for those who patiently read along.
2013 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..