Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Web Guys - 14. Chapter 14

Looking For Top

From Looking For Top: I am a very experienced top. However, for the last several months, I have been envying my bottoms. My friends tell me this is because I want to bottom myself. This is hard to take... but I believe it is true. As a top, I know what tops want, and I am eager to provide that, SIR! So I’m looking for a guy who knows how to accomplish this Hot Mind Fuck!

From Alan: I could do this. You sound like a challenge. But you need to know I’m married.

From Looking For Top: I assume when you say you are married, you mean to a woman. Is this correct? Whether you’re in a relationship with either gender is o.k. with me. Let’s go on with this.

From Alan: Yep, married to a woman. That’s just the way I’m bent.

From Looking For Top: Seems like a nice bend. You got others?

From Alan: Nope, straight as you’re probably looking for.

From Looking For Top: Clearly you have a good mind. If I were to surrender to another man I would certainly want it to be someone like you who has something to offer.

From Alan: It’s not like we’re raising kids.

From Looking For Top: Done that already.

From Alan: Really?

From Looking For Top: Yeah, they’re in their 30s. Did you look at my age?

From Alan: Yep, you must’ve had them really young.

From Looking For Top: Got my ex pregnant at 17. She was 16. Who knows what was I trying to prove.

From Alan: How long were you married? If you don’t mind my asking.

From Looking For Top: It’s church record. And we lasted til the youngest was out of high school. We had 4.

From Alan: Were you trying to prove a lot?

From Looking For Top: My ex liked kids. Heck, I did too. And they kept my ex happy.

From Alan: You have grandchildren?

From Looking For Top: 10.

From Alan: Wow.

From Looking For Top: Each of my kids has at least 2. And they think I’m the greatest.

From Alan: I’m sure you are.

From Looking For Top: If they only knew.

From Alan: They’d still think you were.

From Looking For Top: They’d think I was a complete perve. I’d get thrown out of their lives and out of church.

From Alan: You still go?

From Looking For Top: I’d get hung if I didn’t. My daughters believe in it as much as my ex. And they’ve taught the kids.

From Alan: You don’t believe?

From Looking For Top: My sons and I go along. And we raised my grandsons better. But religions really for the ladies.

From Alan: While fucking’s for guys.

From Looking For Top: More than for my ex. She never liked that part much. But she went along.

From Alan: Too bad.

From Looking For Top: We pretty well stopped after the 4th and I was only 23.

From Alan: When did you start fucking guys?

From Looking For Top: Round about then. Started letting them suck me first then started fucking. I missed the action.

From Alan: Why you want to be fucked now? Are you trying to learn something?

From Looking For Top: I’ve learned everything I need from porn. Cept what it feels like to have a dick up my butt.

From Alan: You’ve never tried?

From Looking For Top: Never wanted anything in my hole. Even hate fingers.

From Alan: They can be bony.

From Looking For Top: They hurt.

From Alan: What about well-lubed toys?

From Looking For Top: No such thing.

From Alan: You do need to be fucked.

From Looking For Top: That’s what they tell me.

From Alan: But you said you’re jealous. Of your bottoms.

From Looking For Top: I said that to get your attention.

From Alan: It worked.

From Looking For Top: My bottoms like it and I don’t get why. I guess cause it’s easy. You don’t need to worry about staying hard.

From Alan: That beginning to worry you?

From Looking For Top: I already said too much.

From Alan: Sorry.

From Looking For Top: It’s o.k. I opened my mouth. You can put something in it.

From Alan: Not at first.

From Looking For Top: You really like fucking?

From Alan: Probably as much as you do.

From Looking For Top: Your wife’s not enough?

From Alan: My wife’s different. At least, sex with her is. It’s not that I’m overly respectful. We’ve fucked in some very strange places, especially when we were younger. Right now, we still take family vacations. But there’s a difference fucking guys. It’s selfish, but I don’t have to think about feelings.

From Looking For Top: I never did. Not with my ex, not with my bottoms. Just want to have a good time. And my ex is the only gal I ever fucked. That was enough.

From Alan: You didn’t like it?

From Looking For Top: She just never gave me much. And I’m not talking hugging and kissing. She’s o.k. there. But with our clothes off...well I seen animals fuck with more attention.

From Alan: Then tell me when, and I’ll be there. If you have a place.

From Looking For Top: I do. But it’s out of the way some.

From Alan: Out some way is good. But it’ll have to wait till a weekend.

From Looking For Top: That’s o.k. You mind if another guy watches?

(No reply from Alan)

From Looking For Top: You still there hot man?

From Alan: Yeah. You just caught me by surprise.

From Looking For Top: I knew it. I’ve had other guys right to here and they jumped. It’s one thing fucking a guy. Something else being watched.

From Alan: Is that important to you?

From Looking For Top: It is to the bottom who wants me fucked. Says he won’t believe it till he sees it.

From Alan: I thought you didn’t have feelings about guys.

From Looking For Top: Well, I’m a little soft on this one. I’d even let him fuck me if I thought he knew how. He doesn’t want to anyway. Says I’ll flip him half way, and he’s probably right. Truth is he’s not man enough to do it right.

From Alan: Can he watch the second time?

From Looking For Top: You won’t get a second.

From Alan: What if you like it?

From Looking For Top: I won’t.

From Alan: You’ve decided that.

From Looking For Top: I’ve set my mind to it.

From Alan: What if I make you?

From Looking For Top: If I find myself even making a happy noise, I’ll turn you over and fuck the piss outta you. And fuck the memory outta me.

From Alan: You’re a hard man.

From Looking For Top: I try to be.

From Alan: But you really like this guy.

From Looking For Top: I told you. I’m a little soft.

From Alan: For a tough guy.

From Looking For Top: Quit yanking my dick

From Alan: I told you – I like the challenge.

From Looking For Top: But are you up for it?

(No reply from Alan)

From Looking For Top: You stalling, dickhead?

From Alan: I’m thinking.

From Looking For Top: If you gotta think you’re not gonna do it. Then you’re not the right guy.

From Alan: I am.

From Looking For Top: When?

From Alan: Saturday. Early is better.

From Looking For Top: 6?

From Alan: Too early. 7. My wife’s used to me being gone by then.

From Looking For Top: You won’t back out?

From Alan: Not till I’m finished.

From Looking For Top: Good.

From Alan: Good.

2013 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..