Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Web Guys - 19. Chapter 19

Noob

From Alan: The thing about wanting a young master is you can’t always get the hot guy you’re imagining. Sometimes you get a young guy you don’t like ordering you to crawl naked across a dirt floor. That has advantages, if you’re really set on humiliating yourself. It all depends on what’s most important. But I’d hold out for better. It’s your body.

From Noob: I’m not sure yet where I draw the line. But I hear you, sir.

From Alan: Again, the thing about young guys is they’re sometimes like kids with new, naked, toys – they want to try everything. And they don’t realize the naked toy is actually a person, often with limits. They just see slaves as something to make their dicks hard.

From Noob: Now you’ve made my dick hard.

From Alan: Have you done any of this before?

From Noob: No, I told you. Totally noob.

From Alan: But you’ve had sex with guys?

From Noob: Oh, yeah.

From Alan: Older guys or just younger?

From Noob: I like college kids.

From Alan: So those are the guys you’ve had sex with?

From Noob: Mostly I’ve blown them and let them fuck me.

From Alan: If you don’t mind my asking, what’s the roughest sex you’ve ever had?

From Noob: Most of it’s been pretty mild. But one guy got pissed off because he came when he barely put his dick in my mouth, and he roughed me up because of that. It was hot.

From Alan: And dangerous.

From Noob: He was only a college kid. If I wasn’t so surprised, I could easily have taken him. Truth is I didn’t even try.

From Alan: Did he know what was happening with you?

From Noob: I don’t think so. I still had my boxers on and I came in them. Though he might have seen my dick spazzing.

From Alan: What did he do?

From Noob: He left. But that’s what started me thinking about being a slave. I don’t want t be beaten up, but I might want to be restrained.

From Alan: You might want to try this with someone who’s had some experience.

From Noob: Your trying to sell yourself to me?

From Alan: Not really. I mainly go for consensual sex.

From Noob: This would be consensual.

From Alan: As equals. And there are passive-aggressive slaves who are really in control, but you don’t seem like one of them.

From Noob: Why?

From Alan: You seem more interested in lying back and letting someone take over.

From Noob: I guess I am.

From Alan: Then try someone older. I’m not saying my age – you can find a guy in his 30s who knows what he’s doing. You might even find a guy in his late 20s. One question to ask is “Has he ever been a slave?”

From Noob: Is that how you learned?

From Alan: I’m not really a master. For some reason, I come off that way.

From Noob: You seem good at being in charge.

From Alan: Comes with the territory.

From Noob: What do you mean?

From Alan: Well, you don’t just leave your ordinary life when you take off your clothes. I’m in charge at work, and some of that drifts over.

From Noob: I’m in charge at work. That’s why I’d like to completely give up control.

From Alan: That’s not uncommon.

From Noob: But you don’t feel that way?

From Alan: Basically, I solve problems all day. I seem to think more logically than other people and can quickly sort priorities. There are people who are far better at this than I am, but I don’t meet a lot of them at my level. And I really enjoy my work, so it’s not a burden I want to discard.

From Noob: Then why do you have sex with guys?

From Alan: I don’t only. I also have sex with my wife. Often.

From Noob: You’re married?

From Alan: Yeah. I didn’t get around to telling you that.

From Noob: Then what are you doing looking for guys?

From Alan: Come on, you can’t be that new at this. We’re the same age. You’ve never had sex with a married guy?

From Noob: Yeah, but only guys who didn’t want to be married. They were buried in the closet and often hated their lives and their wives. You don’t seem that way.

From Alan: Well, I’m not out, and I sometimes think people wouldn’t believe me if I tried to come out.

From Noob: So you’re Bi?

From Alan: Who know what I am? I think guys are hot, but so is my wife.

From Noob: That sounds Bi.

From Alan: Again, I don’t know what that means. It could mean something different to everyone.

From Noob: You have kids?

From Alan: Yes.

From Noob: How would they feel if you came out?

From Alan: I have no idea.

From Noob: How would you feel if they came out?

From Alan: Neither of them has even hit her teens. They think boys are cute, and they know something about sex. But there hasn’t been any sign that either of them is gay.

From Noob: Just something to think about.

From Alan: In a whole long list of more important things. Perhaps way more important.

From Noob: I wouldn’t know. I’m rarely around kids.

From Alan: Except college boys you have sex with.

From Noob: I try to make them look as much like the guys I see online. On the pretty boy sites.

From Alan: You have much luck with that?

From Noob: I had more when I was younger. I started having sex in college. The older I get, the less luck.

From Alan: Is that why you thinking of being a slave?

From Noob: Maybe. I hadn’t connected the dots.

From Alan: They’re easy dots. Maybe too easy, and they mean nothing.

From Noob: Could be. As I said, I hadn’t thought about it. I just think young guys are great, and I want to have sex with them any way I can.

From Alan: Then be careful. Pick someone who looks younger but knows what he’s doing. Or pick someone older.

From Noob: I don’t like old guys.

From Alan: How old is old?

From Noob: My age and up.

From Alan: That’s another series of dots.

From Noob: As you a psychiatrist?

From Alan: Not even a psychologist.

From Noob: Then how do you know so much?

From Alan: I don’t. I’m just guessing. And I’m sure you’re much more complicated than dots.

From Noob: Not when I have my clothes off.

From Alan: I know what you mean.

From Noob: But you’d never submit to another man?

From Alan: You know what they say about saying “Never.”

From Noob: But you don’t think you’d like it?

From Alan: I don’t know.

From Noob: Would you try?

From Alan: Are you trying to tag team some young master?

From Noob: I was just thinking. And you really think I should go with an older guy?

From Alan: I told you – maybe a guy in his 30s. More experienced guys have techniques they’ve built up. They can really get you going mentally and physically. But sometimes older guys are just bumbling dicks, and younger guys can get you off just by being young. Especially a guy who you consider much better looking than you are, who seems to have so much going for him in life. It may be all an illusion, but so much is when you’re having sex.

From Noob: That’s pretty funny. You’d think there’d be no way to hide when you were naked.

From Alan: You’ve still got your brain – at least, most guys do.

From Noob: Yeah, some are real idiots. Hot, but idiots. Those are the ones you hope don’t have children.

From Alan: Sounds like you like straight guys, too.

From Noob: I like looking at them. At least, looking at guys I’m guessing are straight. But I don’t understand how a straight guy can have sex with a gay guy and still consider himself straight. That’s why I think I’ve never had sex with straight guys.

From Alan: Makes sense to me. As I said, you’re more complicated than just dots. Now be careful with what you’re doing next, and you’ll be fine.

From Noob: Sounds like you’re saying Goodbye.

From Alan: I’ve got work to do. I was taking a break.

From Noob: Is this how you relax?

From Alan: Sometimes. Sometimes I just look at the pictures.

From Noob: What are you looking for?

From Alan: I never know.

From Noob: Well, thanks for the advice. And for not pushing yourself on me.

From Alan: It’s obviously not what you wanted.

From Noob: But you would have tried?

From Alan: If I thought you were interested.

From Noob: I’m not.

From Alan: I know. But hold out for better than a kid. You deserve it.

From Noob: Thanks for the reminder.

2013 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..