Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Web Guys - 31. Chapter 31

J.T.

From Alan: It’s hot enough to stake you out in the yard and broil your butt. You’re always talking about that.

From J.T.: hahah yup

From Alan: I’m almost tempted to do it someday, just to show you how miserable you’d be.

From J.T.: I want it. Glad you think about it too.

From Alan: And I’m glad you didn’t volunteer. If you had, I would’ve said someone needs to protect you against yourself.

From J.T.: Or do what I want.

From Alan: One of your new pictures makes it seem you’ve come close.

From J.T.: Yup, still humiliating myself for sex.

From Alan: You’re too nice a guy to deserve that.

From J.T.: Thanx.

From Alan: Though when I saw that photo, I wasn’t surprised.

From J.T.: Any one can torture me any time. You too.

From Alan: I’ll tease but never hurt.

From J.T.: You hurt me once. Not bad.

From Alan: That was your first time. And I was trying to talk you out of it.

From J.T.: You are correct. And I still like some of those things... but I stop at actual danger.

From Alan: You doing well otherwise?

From J.T.: So-so. You?

From Alan: I’m fine. Thanks. Mainly staying online to keep in touch with a couple of friends. Getting to where I don’t want to risk my marriage.

From J.T.: Congrats on your good marriage. I am afraid I am still very single... have had nothing but extremely bad luck in finding a lover.

From Alan: Is that why you’re taking risks again?

From J.T.: Gotta have sex.

From Alan: I understand that. But sometimes, when I see guys taking chances, I want to throw myself between them and their behavior.

From J.T.: I’m not getting younger. And the guys online seem to be.

From Alan: It’s not just the older guys who don’t know better. Sometimes, the guys who say they’ve never done anything are so desperate to start, they don’t know how much they’re risking.

From J.T.: I thought you weren’t interested in kids.

From Alan: I’m not. I’m talking guys in their 20s – late 20s.

From J.T.: I agree with you about taking risks. But I am sure most of these guys just have the fantasies. They would not actually put themselves in serious harm’s way.

From Alan: Actually, I’ve talked with a number of men who really wanted to hurt themselves. There’s a small but very dark group of guys online.

From J.T.: My best friends.

From Alan: I thought you had partner – a long-term one. That’s why you couldn’t bring guys home.

From J.T.: I’m back to having a roommate... just a guy who rents a room, so I have no privacy. Haven’t had a partner for a while.

From Alan: I didn’t know that.

From J.T.: I don’t advertise.

From Alan: You need to find a roommate you can fuck.

From J.T.: That would be a lover and Yes, that is exactly what I am hoping to find.

From Alan: Keep looking.

From J.T.: I have been going for 3 years now.

From Alan: I didn’t realize it’s been that long.

From J.T.: I have very bad luck.

From Alan: I don’t think it’s that. More a mix of age and the kind of guys you meet online. And you’ve always seemed like a stable guy. All along, I thought you were long-partnered and just looking for something fresh outside that relationship.

From J.T.: Don’t I wish. No guy has lasted more than a couple of years.

From Alan: Trying to find a lover is a whole different thing. I could introduce you to a number of interesting men online, but you probably know them all.

From J.T.: If they’re in Iowa, I’ve probably had sex with them

From Alan: Just as well. I’m not sure any of them are capable of handling a long-term relationship.

From J.T.: You make me feel better.

From Alan: Don’t beat yourself up – literally.

From J.T.: I’ve used a number of sites looking for a relationship. But the guys are usually too far away.

From Alan: Would you move?

From J.T.: If they would... if we could live half-way.

From Alan: That still might be a drive.

From J.T.: I’m just looking for a nice guy... meaning not sarcastic or mean spirited. Clean shaven, smooth bodied, skinny to average build. And no matter what you think, I am very romantic. I love kissing, cuddling, holding hands and just sleeping together.

From Alan: I knew that.

From J.T.: And I’m mostly a Top...when I’m not humiliating myself. So I look for a guy who is all or mostly bottom. Nurturing, caring, sensitive men are best for me.

From Alan: And for most guys.

From J.T.: Asians of any age attract me very much. But for a lover I prefer over 40. ok ok probably WAY more than you wanted to know!

From Alan: No, it’s fine. And it seems like you’re doing everything right. And you’d think that guys like what you want wouldn’t be hard to find. So many men who look tough online just want to be fucked.

From J.T.: Well, I need an Asian guy who wants to be fucked and then wants me to hold him.

From Alan: You may be looking in the wrong state.

From J.T.: Why? There’s a growing number of Asians here. And I’m flexible. Chinese. Japanese. Korean. Thai. Filipino. Vietnamese.

From Alan: You are flexible.

From J.T.: Anything to please.

From Alan: Were your other partners Asian?

From J.T.: One... the others were just regular. But I fuck a lot of Asians in Chicago. And I figure if I’m going to settle down, I should make myself happy.

From Alan: Move to Chicago.

From J.T.: Can’t. My business is here. Halfway to Des Moines or halfway to Davenport is about as far as I can go.

From Alan: What about foreign students in Iowa City?

From J.T.: Done that. They’re all engineers... Way too bright for me.

From Alan: You’re not stupid.

From J.T.: I’m not an engineer.

From Alan: What about IT guys? Are they as bright as engineers?

From J.T.: They’re mainly Indian. And, no offense, but I don’t like their bodies as much.

From Alan: I don’t even know what to say about that.

From J.T.: It’s personal. There must be some guys you don’t like.

From Alan: Yeah.

From J.T.: I won’t ask.

From Alan: It would just make me sound like a jerk.

From J.T.: You ever turn a guy down? Once he had his clothes off?

From Alan: I try not to go that far.

From J.T.: I’ve had to. More than once. I always feel awful.

From Alan: I’m sure you had reason.

From J.T.: You don’t want to know.

From Alan: No, I don’t.

From J.T.: You wouldn’t think I’m such a nice guy.

From Alan: I’m sure it was mainly disappointment.

From J.T.: Wrecked fantasies... wrecked stupid fantasies.

From Alan: Anyway, good luck.

From J.T.: Thanx. Always good talking with you.

From Alan: It’s been too long. We should go for a beer.

From J.T.: I’d rather you roast my butt...

From Alan: You know I couldn’t.

From J.T.: There must be some way...

From Alan: I hope not.

From J.T.: Well, if you run into any Asian guys my age...

From Alan: I’ll tell them to get the lighter fluid...

From J.T.: LOL.

2013 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..