Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Web Guys - 22. Chapter 22

Patience

From Patience: I am seeking a man who has an interest in extreme orgasm controls and all that entails: denial, regulated and supervised orgasms, regulated and relentless masturbation (often without completion) and also extreme milking and extreme forced orgasms – often to the point of dread.

From Alan: It’s funny. I don’t think of extended orgasm as a form of torture.

From Patience: You’ve done it?

From Alan: I’ve managed to stretch sex out for 3 or 4 hours without coming.

From Patience: And then you didn’t?

From Alan: No, I think I always have. That’s part of the pleasure.

From Patience: For you.

From Alan: Obviously.

From Patience: I like the whole build up. I don’t mind if the other guys comes. But it’s a real disappointment if he makes me.

From Alan: Why?

From Patience: I like the feeling of extended frustration.

From Alan: My balls would hurt too much.

From Patience: Mine often do.

From Alan: And you like that?

From Patience: I get off on it.

From Alan: Without getting off.

From Patience: I do that as little as possible.

From Alan: For how long?

From Patience: If I could work it right, I’d never come again.

From Alan: I don’t think your body would let you.

From Patience: Not and still maintain my potency. I could chemically castrate myself, but that would kill my ability to get hard, and I’d miss that. But, normally, the only time I come is in my sleep. Unless a man forces me to.

From Alan: What do you do then?

From Patience: Not see that Master again.

From Alan: So it would always be a master?

From Patience: They’re the only men worth having sex with.

From Alan: Then why would one make you come?

From Patience: To amuse himself.

From Alan: Not to punish you?

From Patience: What would he do that for? I never do anything wrong.

From Alan: What do you mean?

From Patience: Well, the point of being a sub is doing what the Master says, and I always do as I’m told.

From Alan: What if he wants you do come?

From Patience: I do it then and then don’t see him again. He’s lost my respect because he went outside my limits.

From Alan: But you said you wanted to push your limits?

From Patience: I do.....within limits.

From Alan: So you’re really the one in control. You’re really the master.

From Patience: Not as I see it. I only ask one thing.....don’t let me come. A guy can do anything else.

From Alan: Cut off your dick?

From Patience: Okay, again, within limits. But reasonable limits.

From Alan: I’m just yanking your dick. You know that?

From Patience: Yes. But I also have a feeling I’ve found a possibility, and I’m not letting you leave.

From Alan: Why do you think I’m a possibility?

From Patience: Because you’re making distinctions a lot of guys can’t. And you’re even continuing this conversation.

From Alan: I’m not a sadist.

From Patience: Everyone is a little. You kill flies.

From Alan: Sometimes I trap them under a glass and set them free.

From Patience: And people think I’m weird.

From Alan: I don’t think you’re weird.

From Patience: Although I want to be hurt? And I let myself be?

From Alan: But you don’t really want to be hurt. You want to be permanently aroused. You want to stay just at the point where you’re about to come and you see the world with absolute clarity and feel every sensation ever imaginable. Why would you want to leave that moment? It’s why people use drugs.

From Patience: You’ve got it exactly right. High without drugs. High on what the body will provide.....what the mind will provide. If you just let them.

From Alan: It takes a long time to get there.

From Patience: Sometimes. You’re edging me right now, and you know it.

From Alan: It’s kind of like phone sex, through the fingers.

From Patience: I like that my hands are occupied and if I reach to touch my dick I slow down the conversation.

From Alan: But you like slow.

From Patience: Not when you’ve engaged my mind. Not when you’ve engaged my mind which has kickstarted my dick, and you’re not even giving me time to unzip.

From Alan: Are you cramped?

From Patience: Oh, yes, but it’s great.

From Alan: Would I be being sadistic if I told you to open your pants and drop your shorts?

From Patience: You might be. Just a little. Because then I’d lose a bit of the pressure. You want me to do that, don’t you?

From Alan: No, because you want me to tell you to.

From Patience: So I’ve trapped you into being a sadist in either direction.

From Alan: Not if I tell you to rub your dick through your pants and arouse yourself even further. Then I’m being kind.

From Patience: The way I’m sitting, I can’t reach the part of my dick that would arouse it further. It’s cramped down under my leg.

From Alan: Purposely?

From Patience: It just happened that way.

From Alan: Do you often wear a chastity device?

From Patience: I don’t let myself. That would be too easy.

From Alan: Are your nipples as sensitive as your dick?

From Patience: You want me to stroke them?

From Alan: I’d rather you answer my question.

From Patience: You already know the answer.

From Alan: Then I don’t want your fingers to leave the keyboard.

From Patience: Which makes you a sadist.

From Alan: Of course. But I also want you to wiggle out of your shoes.

From Patience: They’re already off. I mean I’m not wearing any.....socks, either.

From Alan: What are you wearing?

From Patience: The normal stuff.....underwear, shirt, jeans. But I like to go barefoot around the house. What were you planning to have me do with my feet?

From Alan: I’m not going to tell you. I kind of have this fly in a glass, and I’m not sure I’m going to set it free. I may just watch.

From Patience: Until it does what?

From Alan: You’re not going to die typing. That would take several days, and we’d be killing each other. Besides, we both have lives.

From Patience: I might give up mine to be permanently aroused.

From Alan: Unto death?

From Patience: That sounds Biblical.

From Alan: I smite thee with my dick.

From Patience: You’re a funny man.

From Alan: For a guy who’s edging another one just with words.

From Patience: I told you up front.....my dick’s hardwired to my brain.

From Alan: Then stop typing for a minute, take off all your clothes, and free your dick.

From Patience: Why?

From Alan: I thought you didn’t refuse a Master.

From Patience: So now you’ve promoted yourself with a capital M.

From Alan: It sounds like you’re refusing.

From Patience: Nah, I’m just pulling your dick. I can type pretty fast with one hand, and I’m almost out of my clothes already. What are you wearing?

From Alan: That’s for you to imagine.

From Patience: I can wrestle it out of you.

From Alan: If we were wrestling, you’d already know.

From Patience: In the dark?

From Alan: You could feel, with all those heightened senses.

From Patience: I’d feel your body against mine.

From Alan: You’re already feeling that – at least partly. I’ve reached my hand right into your brain.

From Patience: It’s pretty well defended. A series of well-honed shields.

From Alan: All made of glass. I can see right through them.

From Patience: Maybe glass, but mirrored.....you only think you know me.

From Alan: You’re lying?

From Patience: I still have my clothes on.

From Alan: And I’m a 15-year-old boy.

From Patience: That would really turn me off. And no 15 year old could think as fast as you do.

From Alan: With his dick in his hand, a 15-year-old can hit warp speed.

From Patience: You punctuate too well for 15.

From Alan: Got me. I’m 26.

From Patience: And legal.

From Alan: That make you feel better?

From Patience: I prefer guys closer to my age.

From Alan: As masters?

From Patience: What happened to the capital M?

From Alan: I’m a Master. They’re masters.

From Patience: Not as good as you.

From Alan: Probably far better for being younger. More spry.

From Patience: I’m not even sure what that word means.

From Alan: Sure you are.

From Patience: I mean exactly. Flexible? Youthful? Quick?

From Alan: You wouldn’t like quick.

From Patience: Not below the belt.

From Alan: If you were wearing one.

From Patience: I’m not. I’m naked in my armchair, sitting on my dick.

From Alan: Which you decided to do on your own.

From Patience: You didn’t say no.

From Alan: I wasn’t that precise.

From Patience: Okay, I’m not sitting on it anymore.

From Alan: Maybe I liked the idea.

From Patience: Make up your mind.

From Alan: I don’t need to.

From Patience: Then what do you want me to do next?

From Alan: Keep typing.

From Patience: I’d really like it if you were here.

From Alan: I’d really like to be there. But there’s no way just now.

From Patience: Why not?

From Alan: I couldn’t get out of the house.

From Patience: You don’t live alone?

From Alan: I have a family.

From Patience: Your folks are old enough to need care?

From Alan: My daughters are young enough to need guidance.

From Patience: Let your ex-wife take care of that.

From Alan: I don’t have an ex-wife.

From Patience: She died?

From Alan: That’s not the logical conclusion.

From Patience: I was trying to avoid saying you’re married.

From Alan: Another turn-off?

From Patience: Less than you’re being 15.

From Alan: But enough to soften your dick.

From Patience: Eventually.....yeah.

From Alan: Why?

From Patience: You belong to someone else.

From Alan: You could put it that way.

From Patience: And I want to be completely yours. I don’t want competition.

From Alan: You want my full attention.

From Patience: I need it.....I need to know a Master is only thinking about me.....not worrying about his wife and kids.

From Alan: If I were single and childless, I’d still be distracted by my job. So would you, traveling all over the world. When would you have time to think about your master?

From Patience: I don’t have one yet.

From Alan: But could you only think about him? I’ll bet not – you’d lose your job. And it sounds like you have a good one.

From Patience: Okay, some of it’s fantasy. But a wife and kids kills that fantasy really fast.

From Alan: Sorry.

From Patience: You had me going, too.

From Alan: You thought I was a possibility?

From Patience: I really did. Now I’m disappointed.

From Alan: At least, I didn’t make you come.

From Patience: No, you didn’t even ask. You have my respect for that.

From Alan: Not bad for a 15-year-old.

From Patience: You’re not 15. If you were, you couldn’t be married.

From Alan: Maybe I’m not.

From Patience: Not 15? Or not married?

From Alan: Maybe I’m a woman.

From Patience: Then who’s in the photo?

From Alan: My brother. My husband. Any one of our friends.

From Patience: I don’t want to play anymore.

From Alan: I knew that.

From Patience: It’s late.

From Alan: But I’m just getting hard.

From Patience: Really?

From Alan: Got you back again.

From Patience: No.

From Alan: Oh, yeah, I did. I’m hard, and my dick’s just as cramped as yours. It’s half-stuck under my balls, and causing them both pain. On top of that, I really need to piss because I’ve been sitting here drinking coffee. So you’ve made me completely uncomfortable.

From Patience: Can you really not get out of the house?

From Alan: I can really not get out of my marriage. And I don’t want to.

From Patience: But would you meet me another time?

From Alan: Would you like that?

From Patience: Do I have to answer that?

From Alan: Because I know the answer or because you’re ducking the question?

From Patience: When?

From Alan: Saturday morning.

From Patience: Honest?

From Alan: I try not to lie.

From Patience: But you are married?

From Alan: Yes.

From Patience: Then no.

From Alan: You’re a stronger man than I am.

From Patience: Though I may change my mind.

From Alan: You’ve got 3 days. If you change your mind, just send me your address. No conversation. No games. Just an address.

From Patience: 2301 Kings Court. That’s in Marion. What time?

From Alan: 10.

From Patience: Done.

From Alan: ‘Night.

From Patience: Oh, yeah.

2013 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..