Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Web Guys - 4. Chapter 4

Ken

From Ken: That was beyond fun. Thank you. You have a talent that is just amazing. I have not had so many orgasms over that long a time period ever. At the end, as you were milking me, my body was shivering from waves and waves of orgasms. Damn! I felt so tight and tense through every muscle in my body. Unfuckingbelieveable! Thank you so much, again and again. I’m definitely interested in that experience with you again. When you lay on me and didn’t allow me to move, it was also very sensual, very hot. I’m just speechless explaining it now. It was an amazing feeling. I will definitely be your willing body again in the future. Anytime. I hope you have more men that appreciate your talent.

From Alan: Yeah, I don’t try putting these things into words. Sometimes, there’s just a connection. I’m not sure what we could do a second time, though I’d like to try when we can work out our schedules. And there have been other guys in the past I’ve connected with, but there have also been times I flat out failed. Sometimes, I can’t figure out how a guy’s body works, and sometimes a guy doesn’t find pleasure in the ways I have to give. Some guys only like to suck and fuck, and I appreciate that, but I’m interested in something else, too. So I look forward to seeing you again, and we’ll see where we can take each other. I’m still a little high myself.

From Ken: I agree that some men just don’t have that erotic mind but are more set on the functions of sex... fucking and sucking. I find it deeply erotic that you explored me all over, kept your clothes on, didn’t use your mouth on me once, and used me at times beyond my control. You found and hit several erogenous zones on my body and were willing to push them all to the limit. It was fucking hot and sexy. I cannot tell you how much it meant to me to be explored, pleasured, pained, and used so exquisitely. Does that put it in words? If you don’t know what we’d do again... I say do the same thing over again. Or be imaginative and let me know. I can have rope for you to use. I can wear something else for you to play around with. I am willing to submit to any other exploratory desires you have. Let’s talk about it. An amazing time. I don’t want it to be a one-shot deal... but if it is, well, it will be seared in my memory forever. Trust me.

From Alan: It won’t be a one-shot deal. I like exploring your body because you’re very responsive. The ropes and any extras you’d want to use are there more for you than for me. The only reason I use restraint at all is to keep some guys still when I’m trying to explore. The slower I go, the more they want to squirm. So let’s keep it simple. Dress as you were, and I’ll strip you as needed. The only constants are that my clothes stay on and I work with my hands. And both our imaginations.

From Ken: I agree... it’s so easy to squirm when you touch me in certain places... as you know. And I agree... the ropes can be there for my pleasure. The whole bondage scene is fairly new to me and with the right man, I’ve learned to really release, trust, and derive satisfaction. Some men want me to resist and try to escape. Some just want me to succumb and have no possible way of moving. I am entirely at your mercy. If you want to continue to work without bondage, I’m fine with that. My hands do tend to want to take over and grab the guy, too... but then it’s a different scene. I like what we did. I am still reeling from the emotion, the multiple and long-lasting series of orgasms, and the total intensity. My masseur is also very much in awe of my body and its ability to enjoy and receive such intensity from touch. And I love the feeling so much. I feel desired, and I am happy to offer myself up to a man who appreciates the results of my pleasure. Thank you again and again.

From Alan: It seems like your masseur did all the advance work for me. He made you aware of all the parts of your body, and all I had to do was remind you. That was fun. And it’s fun to see you naked, so thanks for the pictures. But I have enough of them in my memory to last for quite a while. At least, until I watch you happily wriggling again.

From Ken: Fuck, every time I think of it, my cock gets hard! Yes, my masseur has awakened those areas of my body that are definitely touch points for an orgasmic experience. I had one tantric massage years ago that awakened my body to the possibility of multiple orgasm without ejaculation. And no one believes me until they experience it themselves. I would love to experience it more with a tantric expert at another time, but I do pretty well so far. Massage and touch just bring it out, especially in the hands of an expert such as yourself or my masseur. He just loves the reactions I have as he works on my body erotically. Not while massaging, obviously, but while becoming sensual with my body. Omigod, could you imagine feeling that way while just being touched? It would be too much. The sensory depravation of losing sight and some ability to touch certainly heightens the awareness. Couple that with soft and pointed touch points... well, you saw what happened! Thanks!

From Alan: I take it your masseur is doing more than just helping you relax. And bringing you to orgasm without having you come is something that takes a lot of control. I can occasionally do it for myself, though it requires a lot of communication with someone else. I suspect I’d have better luck just bringing you to the edge successive times then finally pushing you over. That’s mainly what I was doing the other day. And it seems that you have a body that guys just like to play with.

From Ken: Well, I don’t think guys just like to play with my body, as you describe. It’s more that they want my cock or my ass or my mouth. Don’t get me wrong... they get it. But getting it is one thing. Appreciating it is another. Desiring it is a whole other thing. Knowing what ecstasy is available is yet another level. I try. You found the keys obviously.

From Alan: I don’t like guys in parts. I like the whole thing. That’s why you’re so much fun.

From Ken: Well, it was worth the wait to play with you again today... and will be worth the wait for a third opportunity. You do appreciate the whole part, and I’m very thankful! Damn, I’m still getting chills thinking about it! Just had one now... chills all over, bordering on an orgasmic experience. Damn!

From Alan: OK, now the next level is to teach you how to have an orgasm while simply thinking about having an orgasm.

From Ken: I almost did last night while typing to you! That would be an amazing height of sensitivity. And today, I was telling my friend Paul about my experiences with you -- and he’s definitely interested in trying it as well. And I got chills talking about you with him. It truly was amazing. And yes, just thinking about it and having an orgasm would be amazing. But then I’d miss your amazing touch!

From Alan: I don’t think I could manage two guys simultaneously, even if your watching each other helped you both stay aroused. But thanks for your compliments.

From Ken: I wouldn’t want to share your talent with anyone else at the same time. Call me selfish, but I like you one-on-one... definitely. I know Paul would like to experience it if you’re ever looking for another subject. I hope we can make it happen sometime again for us in the near future. Truly amazing.

From Alan: It’s just a matter of being patient. It happened twice. It will happen again. And I prefer to keep it one-on-one with you, so that’s fine with me. But who’s Paul? Confiding in him seems to be taking more of a chance than mentioning it to your masseur. Also, here’s an idea that might keep the experience fresh for you. Tell me what you’re feeling while you’re going through this. And what means most.

From Ken: What was I thinking? Feeling? I was unsure how I should act the first time... allowing you to do anything you wanted. I didn’t know if I should try and resist or not. I decided to just let my mind feel the touch and let go. Both times, when you enveloped me with your body, I realized things notched up a bit... that when I struggled. But when you take over and feel and work me so tenderly and tightly... I succumb and let all things go... wonderfully! My body feels so tight and explosive. My mind’s racing, hoping I can keep up with my emotions! Does that explain it?

From Alan: That’s really interesting. My point in having you describe you experiences is to have you try and relive them and maybe get aroused again from that. Then if I could trigger the arousal without repeating the experiences, it would short-cut a lot of things. Kind of like the old sense-memory exercises. Also, you seem to be telling a couple of people about what we’ve done, so obviously you continue to experience it, which is also a great reinforcer. I just hope the third time we see each other, I can match your memory of the first two. Otherwise, we’re both out of luck.

From Ken: Trust me... telling others about it, I have felt some twinges. It’s amazing. I think about it often! We will continue with it, I’m sure.

From Alan: Just keep musing on what you’ve felt. I suspect different facets will come to you. And the more you can tell me about them, the more useful it is. For example, I had no idea what you were thinking in terms of resisting. My main thoughts are to keep exploring your body, to find out what arouses you. And then to see if these things can be made to arouse you more. But having only a short history with you, I don’t know what you already know. So anything you tell me will help. For example, I knew another guy with sensitive nipples, and I could keep him aroused, but I couldn’t make him come. Then I happened to ask when he first discovered his nipples were so sensitive, and he said when a guy kissed him there and then gently started sucking. Well, I gently started sucking, and the guy started spurting like a hose.

From Ken: When you envelope me, it’s interesting to feel so immobilized. And frustrating. I also try to react to different areas you touched. I found myself especially sensitive in some areas more than others: my preneum, my balls, the area at the front of my hips, and, for some reason, the inside of my elbow. I’ve played with another guy who started licking and kissing my arm inside my elbow, and I shuddered for a long time! Who knew? At times, it’s amazing, and I almost can’t move, especially when you’re working some new places. Until my hand went numb, the second time, then that was odd. But I think that was because you happened to be leaning on my wrist. I now can’t separate each experience and don’t want to shout out to you how it feels all the time because these are such highly erotic experiences. I will ponder it more and get back to you. Oh... and my ass can be very sensitive. That’s why I play with toys sometimes... but that’s a whole other experience. And, my neck below my ears and jaw. See? I keep thinking of them! Also, I’ve been forgetting to explain... Paul is a good friend of mine. We meet occasionally for drinks and to talk about experiences. And sometimes, we meet sexually as well. He’s definitely more of a bottom, but that’s fine. I work him over hard.

From Alan: I wouldn’t want you to be that verbal while you’re trying not to be verbal. It would split your focus. Besides, I can tell a lot from your physical reactions, and I use them as a guide. But it’s nice to have confirmation about your hips and the inside of your elbows, and when I’m exploring, I’m trying to find more of these places that even you might not know about. I sometimes also explore while keeping one hand on a guy’s dick and keeping him close to coming. It’s Pavlovian. In his mind, it connects the different parts of his body I’m touching, like his toes, with his dick. Eventually, I can just touch his toes, and he’ll get aroused. Meanwhile, he’s practically begging me to stroke his dick. Lots of fun for everyone, as I like to watch guys grin.

From Ken: And I’m so happy to be a recipient of your amazing patience. Damn... I get chills still thinking of it... and a twitch in my cock. I’ll be dripping soon.

From Alan: Twitching and dripping are good. As much fun as grinning and squirming.

From Ken: Hell yes, make my dick twitch! I can hardly wait to have it twitch with you, again and again.

From Alan: Yeah, well, there are a couple of images I keep of you. One is of you sitting naked beside me on the couch, your head leaning tiredly on my shoulder. That was toward the end of the second time. Another is of you just standing naked against your dining room wall, your arms stretching as far above you as you could reach. I don’t know what set that off. And then, of course, there’s a whole series of images of you twisting happily on your bed.

From Ken: All of those images sound fine to me. Right now, I feel my cock slowly rising as I sit naked writing to you. Wouldn’t mind you thinking of me in this chair as well... the one where I look at pics of naked men and write to you of my thoughts and fantasies.

From Alan: That makes me grin, and I’m pretty sure we can meet this weekend. So you and your friend Paul will have to find something new to talk about.

From Ken: That’s cool. Paul and I will enjoy talking about these things. Have you thought about meeting him? He’s ready.

From Alan: It may be a couple of months before I risk seeing him as well. I don’t want you comparing notes and getting jealous. But let’s see what we can work out.

From Ken: I’ll tell him he has to wait.

From Alan: Yeah, no hurry. Having patience can give a guy a nice rush.

From Ken: I woke up this morning with the covers completely off my body as usual... still thinking about what we did yesterday. I always start sleeping with some kind of covers and almost always lose them during the night. This morning, there was a slight breeze blowing delicately all over my body. I dreamt of your fingers touching me lightly all over and shuddered with a chill... as I just did again now as I write. Then I started feeling my chest, my stomach, my balls, my tumid cock... imagining your hands doing the same... and remembering feeling my body at the climax of our last meeting... feeling as if I were made of stone, my body so tense and again in constant climax. I’m getting chills as I write this. I look forward to seeing you again. Please!

From Alan: Don’t worry. This is going to be a regular thing.

2013 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 3
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..