Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Web Guys - 17. Chapter 17

Spontaneous

From Spontaneous: Looking for a man who will allow for the freedom of spontaneity, of not knowing the script or choreography, and not ordering from the fast food menu. Let’s just share those exquisite nasty moments when being connected in intense surrender to another MAN – mentally and physically – is perfection in and of itself.

From Alan: Judging from your zip code, I’m probably 5 minutes away from you. So all you have to spontaneously say is, “Sure, come over for an hour, right now, bring your imagination, forget your clothes, and let’s see what happens.”

From Spontaneous: Well, that seems like a pipe dream to me. But it sounds like I’d only be fooling myself.

From Alan: Why? Here’s my picture. You’ve seen my stats. I don’t drool. Give me your address.

From Spontaneous: How would you know it’s legit?

From Alan: Well, you could embarrass the hell out of me by having me knock at some old woman’s door, but what’s in that for you? And you know I look like an English teacher, and I probably still think like one, too, so you’re OK on that level. But if you want to be spontaneously naked and grinning with me this afternoon, you might want to tell me now. Otherwise, I’m going to go read the pornographic sections of Chaucer..

From Spontaneous: I can give you more stimulation over the phone! Even by text!

From Alan: Then tell me where you live.

From Spontaneous: I’m considering that.

From Alan: While you do, I’m considering taking a nice warm shower and giving myself plenty of immediate stimulation.
.
From Spontaneous: Do you prefer aural or visual stimulation rather than physical contact?

From Alan: Either, just now. As long as it’s real and close.

From Spontaneous: They aren’t interchangeable to me. Rather, they are interdependent.

From Alan: Then I’m glad you like touching guys and being touched by them as much as you like writing to me.

From Spontaneous: Why?

From Alan: Because the idea that you were only contacting men through text messages or phone calls sounds a bit isolating.

From Spontaneous: It can be.

From Alan: So ask me over.

From Spontaneous: Can I come to you?

From Alan: Unfortunately, no. I have very close neighbors.

From Spontaneous: I live in a condo with micro thin walls.

From Alan: Then you’re used to being quiet. And I can follow rules.

From Spontaneous: You’re very insistent about this..

From Alan: I’m trying to “Seize the day.” I thought that’s what you wanted. What would persuade you?

From Spontaneous: There must be a reason this is urgent.

From Alan: I could show it to you.

From Spontaneous: I’d like to be a bit more comfortable before we meet.

From Alan: All right. But tempus fugit.

From Spontaneous: What’s that mean?

From Alan: “Time’s racing.”

From Spontaneous: Please don’t give up on me.

From Alan: I won’t. But maybe it isn’t as urgent for you to relax right now as it is for me. I’ve had a tough day, and I only have late afternoon before I head into a rough evening. You look good in your picture. We match up in our stats. But now the problem is, even if you were my overly friendly neighbor across the street, it’s about to the point where all I’m going to manage is that nice shower.

From Spontaneous: You sound tense.

From Alan: Yep. And just a little more that I was 5 minutes ago. So take care. Have a good evening. I’m going to get wet.

From Spontaneous: Wait!

From Alan: Yes?

From Spontaneous: No, you’re right. I can’t do this. I’m sorry.

From Alan: Then take care, guy.

From Spontaneous: Yeah. You, too.

2013 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..