Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Web Guys - 21. Chapter 21

21

Partners

From Alan: Whichever one of you is in that picture, you look nicely worked out. I envy your discipline and probably your time.

From Partners: That’s me, the one with light hair. You can’t tell cause I shave. And I don’t work out much any more. 3 days a week, no more than an hour.

From Alan: It seems to work.

From Partners: It’s just maintenance training. If I was serious I’d go back to 7 days.

From Alan: How long did you do that?

From Partners: Years. I started for sports. Coach said I had good sense but no stamina. So I built up my strength.

From Alan: Which sports?

From Partners: Soccer and track.

From Alan: Interesting. Not sports I associate with bulking up. Which events in track?

From Partners: Running, mostly cross country. But I could do the mile.

From Alan: And soccer?

From Partners: Wing, cause of the stamina thing. I had the same varsity coach for soccer and track.

From Alan: An overworked guy.

From Partners: Nah, he liked it a lot. And he was great.

From Alan: Your partner also play?

From Partners: You mean in bed?

From Alan: I meant soccer.

From Partners: Sorry. No, he’s the brain. I make him work out cause I need a partner, but he only does it for me and I let him off easy.

From Alan: That why his photo isn’t online?

From Partners: Nah, he’s hot enough to see naked. We just never got to it.

From Alan: Be nice to see your faces. Here’s mine.

From Partners Thanx. I’ll see if he’ll let me send our pic. We keep it for when we play. You wanna play?

From Alan: I’ve never been with two guys at once.

From Partners: It’s great.

From Alan: How long have you been doing it?

From Partners: Forever. I met him at a party. All guys, all naked

From Alan: Wild party.

From Partners: First one I’d been to like that. And, yeh, it was wild.

From Alan: Drugs? Drinking? Sex?

From Partners: All that, but I don’t do drugs.

From Alan: Do you drink?

From Partners: More than I used to, mainly wine to be social. Beer’s too tough to work off. And I’ll puff weed.

From Alan: I haven’t done that for a long time. Well, I haven’t bought any. I occasionally grub.

From Partners: Bout what I do. We don’t buy either but other guys show up with it.

From Alan: You play a lot?

From Partners: Nuff to keep us happy.

From Alan: I won’t pry.

From Partners: Nah, it’s fun to talk. Maybe 1 or 2 times a week, mostly Wednesday and Saturday nights.

From Alan: You’ve got a schedule.

From Partners: Don’t make fun of us.

From Alan: I didn’t mean to. There’s part of me that’s jealous and part that would be lost. I wouldn’t know which way to turn.

From Partners: Well I like being tied up so you’d know where I was. And he’s always on the move. He likes me watching when he fucks guys and I can’t do anything about it.

From Alan: It doesn’t bother you?

From Partners: Nah, cause then I fuck him in front of the guys and let them know who’s really boss.

From Alan: You think of yourself that way?

From Partners: Only in bed. Outside we’re equals.

From Alan: Sounds like a good arrangement.

From Partners: And I can’t stayed tied up for long. My arms go to sleep. And he likes to tie me spread out on the bed and fuck a guy right on top of me.

From Alan: That could hurt.

From Partners: Nah, he likes smaller guys and they’re usually more like next to me.

From Alan: I’m as tall as he is.

From Partners: I saw that.

From Alan: He probably wouldn’t be interested.

From Partners: Yes, I would. I’m his partner. Just wanted to say hello.

From Alan: You’ve both been reading along?

From Partners: I started after he was writing for a while. Thought he’d caught a fish.

From Alan: I’m not a fish.

From Partners: But do you want to be caught?

From Alan: I’m as tall as you are.

From Partners: I saw that, remember?

From Alan: Sorry, I’m getting you confused.

From Partners: Easy to do.

From Alan: And you really wouldn’t mind?

From Partners: I like guys in suits. That’s a hot pic.

From Alan: I’m pretty conservative.

From Partners: You got any others?

From Alan: Photos? No, I keep to that one.

From Partners: I’m sending you one of our faces. You got it?

From Alan: It just showed up.

From Partners: Well?

From Alan: You’re both good-looking men.

From Partners: Thanx. This is the first guy again.

From Alan: Your partner disappointed I didn’t have another picture?

From Partners: Nah, he just doesn’t like to type. I’m a lot faster. He’s sitting right here.

From Alan: Telling you what to say?

From Partners: If you ask anything I can’t answer.

From Alan: He’s the brain but you’re the boss.

From Partners: Not really. But he makes more money than me.

From Alan: Money isn’t everything.

From Partners: I’m just better with my hands.

From Alan: So am I. But probably in a different way than you mean.

From Partners: Yeh, my hands are too rough from work. No matter how much lotion I use.

From Alan: You should try lube.

From Partners: Never thought of that.

From Alan: Kind of all purpose.

From Partners: So do you want to play?

From Alan: I’m thinking I might. Yes.

From Partners: This would be your first time?

From Alan: In that way, yes.

From Partners: That’s hot.

From Alan: It could be.

From Partners: And you like being fucked? This is the other guy again.

From Alan: I like being fucked. And you?

From Partners: Depends what happens after I fuck you, and he fucks me. Sometimes, I’m pretty winded.

From Alan: Does anyone ever fuck him?

From Partners: Not really.

From Alan: Can I tie you up and fuck him?

From Partners: I wouldn’t let you. Guy 1 again.

From Alan: Why not?

From Partners: I haven’t let anyone fuck me in years. It’s his hole.

From Alan: Then maybe it’s time to share it.

From Partners: Maybe we don’t want to share it with you.

From Alan: I didn’t mean to offend you. I don’t want to mess anything up.

From Partners: We wouldn’t let you. We’re pretty fixed.

From Alan: So I see.

From Partners: You’re not making fun of us again?

From Alan: No, I’m really not. And I’m really interested. The more we talk, the better this sounds.

From Partners: When?

From Alan: Well, Wednesdays are better than weekends. I’m busy with family then.

From Partners: You take care of your folks?

From Alan: They’re not old enough to need that. But I’m married. Is that OK?

From Partners: He said OK, but I want to know if she knows.

From Alan: That I sleep with guys? No.

From Partners: You’re sure?

From Alan: Can you ever really be sure of anything?

From Partners: Yeh, some things. A lot.

From Alan: Well, I’m pretty sure she doesn’t. But if she does, she’s never said anything.

From Partners: She sounds nice.

From Alan: We’re very patient with each other. We have busy lives.

From Partners: Maybe she’s sleeping around on you.

From Alan: Maybe she is.

From Partners: Would you like to be tied up and watch some guy fuck her?

From Alan: I don’t think she’d like that.

From Partners: Why not? Pay you back. My partner told me to say that.

From Alan: She wouldn’t be paying me back if she was already sleeping around. That would be taken care of.

From Partners: My partner says he really wants to fuck you. He likes the way you think. It makes him laugh, he said to add.

From Alan: Then I’m looking forward to meeting you both.

From Partners: This Wednesday? Day after tomorrow?

From Alan: That would be great.

From Partners: 7 o’clock? For a couple hours?

From Alan: Long as I go home without marks.

From Partners: No problem. You’re not gonna be tied up.

2013 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..