Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Web Guys - 27. Chapter 27

Practical

From Practical: I prefer kink to hardcore sex. No attitude, but I have a healthy sense of entitlement. Prefer guys over 35. Like creative and cathartic roleplay. No fucking. No drugs. Have a life outside of sex. Underwear is my Kryptonite.

From Alan: I’ve written to you before and just want to offer another compliment. One top of being good-looking, you seem well-grounded.

From Practical: I don’t recall chatting before, but nonetheless, thank you fellow top.

From Alan: We haven’t exchanged messages. I’ve just written you. Sometimes, I wander online, giving compliments to guys who clearly deserve them. In other circumstances, I might be more active, but I’m married, and I don’t pretend otherwise. And thanks for the second photo. You really are very good-looking.

From Practical: I have nothing against married guys. Attitude and eagerness to submit are more interesting to me. A married guy who’s interested is another kind of Kryptonite.

From Alan: Or catnip.

From Practical: Call it what you like.

From Alan: I appreciate your open-mindedness, as I’m sure a lot of other guys do. I’m mainly aware of being married as it relates to promises. I won’t promise something I can’t deliver.

From Practical: Well, if you’ll deliver your body, I’ll deliver the rest.

From Alan: It’s a thought. Though once I’m naked, I tend not to talk. You seem more verbal.

From Practical: You do very nicely with words.

From Alan: Which tells you I’m dressed.

From Practical: Not even an open fly?

From Alan: Not even a bulge.

From Practical: That’s disappointing. Should I tell you a bedtime story?

From Alan: Sure.

From Practical: Well, there’s a guy on this site who excels at tickling. In fact, he’s coaxed a reaction out of another guy we both hooked up with on line, who was dead with me. No matter what I tried, nothing worked. And this was a good-looking man. I really wanted to play. I even would have let him fuck me, which I almost never do, but I couldn’t even get him hard for that.

From Alan: Maybe it was his problem.

From Practical: That’s what I was thinking, though I’d seen pics of him hard. Well, I told my friend, and this was before he’d met this guy. And he looked up the guy online, and they started chatting, and my friend got him interested.

From Alan: Easy going guy.

From Practical: Both of them are, actually. And, as I told you, my friend excels at tickling. I’d love to see what that feels like, but the best way to do that is by letting him go at me. I’ll often go where there’s something to learn. But I know he’s also a little free with a camera – both stills and video – because he’s showed me videos of guys he’s tickled.

From Alan: You didn’t want to be part of his collection?

From Practical: Definitely not.

From Alan: Couldn’t you meet at your house? Where’s there are no cameras?

From Practical: He only plays at home. Says all his toys are there.

From Alan: Meaning his cameras.

From Practical: And other stuff. Anyway, once he arranged to meet this guy, he also put me on a live feed. I was at my place, not hiding in a closet or in another room. But I was able to see very well. The camera’s in a fake ceiling fan over his bed, and that’s where he strips and spread-eagles guys.

From Alan: I’m amazed he’s not in business.

From Practical: He’s an honorable guy. This is a private collection.

From Alan: Which he’s shared with you.

From Practical: He sometimes shares with friends. Wouldn’t you?

From Alan: I’d have no place to keep a collection. In fact, I keep nothing around and only hook up with guys through this site. No e-mail. No phones. I’m sure an expert could easily track me, but there’s nothing my wife or kids could stumble on.

From Practical: You’ve got kids, too?

From Alan: Yep, the whole thing.

From Practical: You like that?

From Alan: Couldn’t live any other way.

From Practical: I’d be a terrible father. And I’d be terrified if I had a son.

From Alan: I have 2 daughters. But I’m around kids all the time – up through high school and college.

From Practical: The guys have never been a temptation?

From Alan: Never.

From Practical: That’s hard to believe.

From Alan: There’s too much at stake. And too little pleasure. Kids really know so little.

From Practical: How do you know?

From Alan: I was that age once. So were you. Remember how much we had wrong?

From Practical: I’ll give you that.

From Alan: Though how quickly we learned.

From Practical: Can’t deny that either. Though some guys don’t.

From Alan: Like the guy you couldn’t do anything with?

From Practical: Nope, that was just me. ‘Cause getting back to my friend with the camera – I watched from the moment he came into his bedroom with the guy. They both still had their clothes on. My friend keeps his on, but he likes to spread-eagle guys on his bed then slowly strip them.

From Alan: So you got to watch the whole thing?

From Practical: Yeah, and it was really interesting. I probably learned everything I needed to know without feeling it.

From Alan: Are you ticklish?

From Practical: I think anyone would be with my friend. He starts tickling before he even takes a guy’s clothes off. The guy’s stretched out, and he’s blindfolded and ball gagged, then my friend starts working over his body. He’ll tickle his chest through his shirt. He’ll tickle his thighs through his jeans. Of course, he goes nuts with a guy’s ears and neck. This guy was straining against his cuffs and my friend was just tickling the top of his head.

From Alan: He uses cuffs?

From Practical: Padded. No marks.

From Alan: Got the picture.

From Practical: And when he starts taking off a guy’s clothes, he does it one piece at at time. Like first a shoe. And then he’ll get everything out of the guy before he even takes off a sock.

From Alan: That could take forever.

From Practical: It was a nice evening.

From Alan: I don’t want to ask about your hands.

From Practical: I was learning far too much to participate. Though it certainly got me hard.

From Alan: And the guy?

From Practical: Well, for the longest time I couldn’t see – cause the last thing my friend does is take off a guy’s jeans. Because that’s what they want off most, and some guys just soak their pants. That makes my friend laugh. But I could tell this guy was aroused. He was moving in ways I never got him to – twisting away from my friend’s fingers while trying to dry hump the air.

From Alan: Sounds pretty funny.

From Practical: If you’re a sadist.

From Alan: A gentle sadist.

From Practical: Yeah, that’s my friend. He won’t even use a vibrator. Though he has a collection of feathers and silk.

From Alan: You watched him use them?

From Practical: Yeah. And when this guy came out of his jeans, he was bulging. I could see that through his shorts.

From Alan: Boxers?

From Practical: Briefs. He was peeking out the top.

From Alan: Was he trying to make noise?

From Practical: He was making noise. Less groans than just dog noise. Not growls. You know – vocalizing?

From Alan: Sounds like you know dogs.

From Practical: I’ve always had one.

From Alan: And you could hear all this?

From Practical: Yeah, along with my friend describing what he was going to do to the blindfolded guy. Sometimes just that would make him twist.

From Alan: How did your friend get the guy’s clothes off? If he was cuffed?

From Practical: He opens one cuff at a time. He’s very smooth. Then slips the shirt or shorts or jeans over his hand or foot or head.

From Alan: I’ve seen guys cut off clothes.

From Practical: Me, too. In bondage clubs. But you’ve got to warn a guy to wear old clothes.

From Alan: And bring spares.

From Practical: This guy got to keep his clothes. And he was a pleasure to watch. I only wish I could have heard him protest. You know I like words.

From Alan: Yep.

From Practical: But my friend’s afraid some guy will scream loud enough for a neighbor to hear. He lives in an apartment.

From Alan: Thin walls?

From Practical: This is an old one. In one of those more solid buildings. But still...

From Alan: Got you.

From Practical: Anyway, it was a pleasure to watch. And when the guy finally came, he nearly shot himself in the eye. Totally messed up the blindfold.

From Alan: I might’ve liked to see that.

From Practical: So would I – I mean, up close. And I would have liked to have been there, watching. I would have liked to slip into the room, once the guy was blindfolded and bound. And I think my friend would have let me. I almost called but didn’t want to interrupt.

From Alan: Maybe next time.

From Practical: No, my friend only works with each guy once.

From Alan: Why?

From Practical: Says he only knows so many tricks.

From Alan: Hell, if I were that inspired...

From Practical: I know what you mean. I could have seen this guy over and over.

From Alan: Did your friend record it?

From Practical: Of course.

From Alan: So you can.

From Practical: It’s not the same. Just as watching wasn’t the same as being there. Though I think my being in the room might have ruined it – especially if the guy knew who I was. And if I’d touched him – and I wanted to so badly – he might have gone instantly soft.

From Alan: Well, right now, you could touch me, and I wouldn’t.

From Practical: Ah... so the bedtime story worked.

From Alan: Yes, it did.

From Practical: I thought it might.

From Alan: Have you told it before?

From Practical: Nope, but I may try again.

From Alan: You talk with many guys like this?

From Practical: I try to hook-up. But the thing about roleplay is there are so many ways to do it.

From Alan: I wasn’t playing.

From Practical: Either was I – this time.

From Alan: I usually don’t have that kind of imagination.

From Practical: Too stuck on being yourself?

From Alan: What’s that mean?

From Practical: Well, if you’ve got a strong ego, or if you’re happy with things as they are, then it’s hard to imagine being someone else.

From Alan: Got to admit, I’m happy.

From Practical: Seems so. But what are you going to do now?

From Alan: About what?

From Practical: That thing between your legs.

From Alan: It’s going down.

From Practical: Too bad.

From Alan: Maybe.

From Practical: I could take care of it.

From Alan: I couldn’t get out now if I wanted.

From Practical: And you don’t want?

From Alan: I’ll probably just go to bed and dream of ceiling fans.

From Practical: Not shoot first?.

From Alan: Probably not.

From Practical: I don’t have that kind of control

From Alan: Maybe I’m just tired..

From Practical: Catch you again?

From Alan: You’ve got my attention before.

From Practical: Now there’s more reason.

From Alan: If you’ve got more stories.

From Practical: More than you can imagine.

From Alan: Then I’ll be back.

From Practical: Would you like a cruel Master tickling you?

From Alan: I’ve never really thought about that. But certainly not one with a camera.

From Practical: That happens to be my friend’s strength. And this guy’s weakness.

From Alan: Then it was a good match.

From Practical: That’s something else I learned. I was trying to fit the guy into my fantasies and couldn’t ‘cause they didn’t match his. But if I ever manage to get my friend over to my house when he’s in the mood, I might see what else he can teach me.

From Alan: Lock up his phone.

From Practical: I completely forgot about that.

From Alan: Be careful or you’ll be a poster boy.

From Practical: Yeah, it’s good to be practical. There are so many ways to facilitate fantasy without destroying yourself.

2013 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..