Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Web Guys - 33. Chapter 33

Shy

From Alan: I think we’ve played before, some years back, when you were living in an underfurnished townhome with your kids visiting occasionally. Let me know when you’re back from traveling and if you’d like to play again.

From Shy: hi. i have never had anyone at my place but do live with my kids. my trip was cancelled so i am available. i am interested and hope you will contact me. thank you

From Alan: Yep, if you want to play for a couple of hours some afternoon or evening when your kids aren’t around, let me know.

From Shy: I have to travel. i cannot host. please let me know. thanks

From Alan: Married or partnered? Either is fine with me, just curious

From Shy: i’m divorced. i have a live in girlfriend along with the kids. if you could please call me that would be better. thank you

From Alan: I write. I don’t phone. I’m married and need to be careful about my contacts. I’m sure you understand.

From Shy: ok i understand. i don’t have access to unsupervised e-mail while at work and will correspond here then.

From Alan: No rush. The longer you put off playing, the more you anticipate it. And have you’ve honestly never done this before? It’s no big change. Men are just as much fun as women, only different.

From Shy: hi. no i have never been with another man. may i ask what you seek?

From Alan: I’m just interested in having fun for a couple hours, giving us both time to explore. That will let you relax and absorb what it all feels like.

From Shy: blushes yes

From Alan: Then it’s just a matter of figuring out a time we’re both free.

From Shy: weekend mornings, i sometimes have the apartment free from around 9 to 11. would that be good for you?

From Alan: Weekends are usually bad. Sorry.

From Shy: hi. i can sometimes do saturday and sunday mornings with notice but not frequently. i could be free by 8:30. could i close my eyes after you knock on my door and then be blindfolded so i never see you or anything? when you are finished with me, exit and i open my eyes when you leave? do you have limits? thank you

From Alan: A blindfold would be fine, and that’s about my only limit beyond safe sex. Do you have a blindfold, or can you get one? You could be wearing it when you open the door.

From Shy: could you tie something around my eyes? i like the idea that you’d be doing it.

From Alan: Sure, have something ready. A tie you don’t wear. Or an Ace bandage. Something like that.

From Shy: I have an ace bandage.

From Alan: Good. And despite what I said, this Saturday or Sunday morning would be fine, since you seem eager for this. 8:30-or-so, for a couple of hours. And I definitely won’t do anything that would endanger your relationship with your girlfriend.

From Shy: thank you. could you make me wear her panties?

From Alan: That would probably ruin them. Unless you’re the same size.

From Shy: we’re not but i have a pair i’ve worn before.

From Alan: Then you can wear them again. But at some point they’re going to come off

From Shy: i look forward to that

From Alan: Saturday or Sunday?

From Shy: sunday would probably be the best. kind of nervous about this but i guess i’ll do what i need. is there anything I should wear?.

From Alan: Just what you’re comfortable in. We’re not going to have our clothes on for long, so they won’t get messed up. And I’ll plan on Sunday morning and will check in with you Saturday night to make sure we’re both still free.

From Shy: blushes yes. again it’s up to you the way you want to do it. it’s my first time and i know i need to learn.

From Alan: You probably don’t need to learn anything about sex. You’ve been having it with women for the last 20 years. You just need to see what it’s like with a guy.

From Shy: i hope i like it

From Alan: You may or may not, and this might be the only time you do it. You get to decide.

From Shy: blushes i know i may resist some. i know i love a little humiliation. that’s why i sometimes wear my girlfriend’s panties. i just have never done anything like this with a man and want to experience it all. thank you

From Alan: See you around 8:30 Sunday. I’ll write you tomorrow night. And when I knock at the door, close your eyes. Once I’m inside, you’ll be blindfolded.

From Shy: yes. thank you

From Alan: It’s Saturday night, and I’m checking in. I’m still free tomorrow. Are you?

From Shy: hi. sorry its 2:45 AM and i just got home. i apologize. my boss has a presentation this week and he needed me to work today and very late. i normally don’t work on weekends and i hope you will accept my apology. i hope you read this in the morning. i’m still available and i need to give you my address.

From Alan: It’s Sunday morning 7:30. I got your message, but I’ll bet you’re not up yet. Let me know when you are, and we’ll see what time it is.

From Shy: i really slept late. i’m really sorry. i was sure i’d wake up when my girlfriend left to church but now it’s after 10 and we wouldn’t have any time. i was really looking forward to this

From Alan: It’s Sunday night. I couldn’t get online earlier. And I figured you slept late when I didn’t get an earlier message from you. It’s just as well. If you were that tired, you wouldn’t have enjoyed it.

From Shy: i’m glad you understand and i really am sorry. i do want to reschedule. i’m looking forward to being blindfolded in panties. are you sure you’re not available during the week? it doesn’t have to be on a wednesday morning since my boss is away till saturday and i don’t have the kids this week. again i’m really sorry

From Alan: You don’t have to apologize. A lot of things are out of our control. I could meet you Tuesday afternoon around 4:30. Would that work?

From Shy: could it be a little earlier? my girlfriend comes home from work around 6:30.

From Alan: I could try for 4. And if you’re girlfriend is usually home by 6:30, I’ll leave at 6. Is that good?

From Shy: yes. i’m at 5300 n park place ne. it’s the far end apartment and you come in through a small fenced in area in the back.

From Alan: So you don’t want me using the front door?

From Shy: we almost never use the front door.

From Alan: I’ll be there.

From Shy: thank you

From Alan: That was fun. It was actually great fun. You’ve got a sweet little body and know how to use it. And I’ll say this gently, but I know we’ve met before. I was pretty sure when you gave me your address and definite when I got to your back door. I didn’t say anything while we were together because I didn’t want to ruin things. But it’s always good to see you, with or without the blindfold.

(No reply)

From Alan: I didn’t mean to embarrass you. I had fun the last time and fun this time. And if you ever want there to be another, just let me know.

(No reply)

2013 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..