Get well soon Luc

Hey guys, well many of you know Luc and will know about the nasty bite he got from his cat (if not read his blog) well he got a bad infection and has had to have some operations on his hand, he hasn't been able to send me much info because of his hand and being high on drugs but he said he is in until monday at least so hoping he will be home soon but i know i am not the only one who misses him and wants him to get well soon.

Hope your home soon Luc and that your soon able to get back to typing to us all and writing more stories, love you.

:hug:

Hey Luc, :wub:

I hope you're feeling better real soon, hun. I bet you'd rather be at home any day... Besides, next time you need a break, you can come visit me :P

Hugs, Viv

• Site Administrator

Get well soon, Luc! :hug: Don't rush the recovery, though -- I know too many people who have tried to do too much, too soon, after being sick. :)

Get well soon, Luc! :hug: Don't rush the recovery, though -- I know too many people who have tried to do too much, too soon, after being sick. :)

Dittos! Look forward to you being back in the neighborhood.

Jack B)

Ouch! *looks at his own cats, askance*

Here's Hoping you get better soon. Still, look on the bright side: you get bed rest, and lots of *coughs* medication. It could be worse. ;)

Take care,

Camy B)

PS I hope Sam is feeding the reprobates.

Silly kitty! Biting the hand that feeds him, pets him and, takes care of him.

I bet I know a silly kitty with an appointment to be neutered. :o

Get well soon Luc and try not to feel too much satisfaction when cat-tas-trophie starts singing soprano. :2hands: